youtube.com/watch?v=U28X7M8PHkI

>10 y/o sperglord goes on Irish talk show with his parents
>Says he wants to drive planes into buildings
>Says "praise kek"

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yTU8WbTbZMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like running through white people neighbourhoods with my shirt off.

>drive planes

Looks like the potato niggers still haven't improved their IQ

shit. kid is pretty funny

>10 year old autism awareness advocate

He's Sup Forums tier all right

i knew this board was filled with children, this confirms my suspicion.

Don't run too fast or you'll get two black eyes.

what a sweet child

well thats it for me. fuck pol Im done here

>Is he /ourguy/?
Some autist watches Pepe and kek jokes on Youtube and Twitter, Sup Forums asks whether he's our guy?

> all kek worshipers should be gassed

Usually I hate dick head kids, but if you make that embarassed face I think it's charming.

Drive planes into skyscrapers
Go to iraq become a terrorist

He prefers making history rather than writing about it, good guy

top lel

kid gonna go pretty far

He is /ourkid/

It's very nice to see that our memes are infecting the youth before the jews can get to them properly.

All we need is a foothold and we have that now. These people cannot be un-redpilled with anything other than a bullet.

See you tomorrow.

>underageb&
>autism
>wants to kill people
>praise kek
Sup Forums in a single person

jesus bai

I think our memes got to this kid. Because of that, normies didn't know what it was, and since hes only ten, they just diagnosed him as autistic. He isn't showing much signs of real autism, even on the lower spectrum.

>redpilling the younger generation isn't just a meme

>He isn't showing much signs of real autism, even on the lower spectrum

>says "i want to crash planes into buildings and become a terrorist" on national tv.

>He isn't showing much signs of real autism

>Praise Kek

Kid is already a master troll.

He literally shows signs of being an aspie lad.

FUCKING APEX KEK IM DYING

I went looking for this clip earlier and ended up on the Ireland subreddit. Fucking hell, they're a bunch of faggots.

That said, the child needs some éire/pol/ in his life. I'd much rather have seen him espousing the ideology of Pearse than "Praise Kek".

Where's his social awkwardness?

The timing of that 'praise kek' was perfect. He snuck it in right as the piece was ending, the instant he knew a follow up question was impossible.

This kid isn't autistic. He's fucking with dumb adults. He's trolling.

At worst, he's an attention whore, but what 10 year old isn't?

>where's his social awkwardness
Watch his face when he's first asked what he wants to be when he grows up.

how the fuck does he know about kek?

>he's fucking with dumb adults

>adults are dumb for not making tired 9/11 jokes on a live talk show and because they don't know what "praise kek" means.

Get off this board for 5 fucking minutes and try talking to normies for once.

>adults are dumb for not making tired 9/11 jokes on a live talk show and because they don't know what "praise kek" means.

Yes, they are pretty dumb for still not knowing how to use fucking google.

What the fuck kind of person googles "praise kek" at random on the off chance those 2 words (one of them isn't even a fucking word) get used together in a sentence? It was a live talk show, you dolt.

lmfao, literally all the kek fags are literally autistic 10yos, ahahaha

That made me cringe so hard.
Fuck that kid.

>literally autism

>with his parents
Those were two unrelated people with autism.

Wtf is wrong with white people bruh?

ohmyfuckinggod

Just imagine how grounded he is

fucking kek

Watching Ryan Tubridy coming face to face with a soldier of kek is surreal.
Wtf is going on anymore lads
Also why do so many autists in this country have American accents?I'm guessing it's because they spend 90% of the day watching Minecraft let's plays.

>Irish
>white

Only yankistanis ground their kids.

It's all the youth lad, we've been growing up on yank telly for decades now. My sister and her friends all talk like yanks.

>Also why do so many autists in this country have American accents?I'm guessing it's because they spend 90% of the day watching Minecraft let's plays.
That is the reason. I was working at a primary school recently and overheard one of the teachers discussing this with a parent of an autistic child. They don't interact with their peers, so they don't adopt the accent or colloquialisms of their peers, they spend all day watching youtube videos on their tablets and that's where they pick up their nomenclature.

>there are 10 year olds on here

Aw is this barron trump? He's so adorably autistic

Clearly Barron Trump is running his own Apprentice already.

>there might be 10 year old girls here

Poland NO

Don't pretend this is an autist exclusive thing. This has been happening for decades due to American TV.

Wew Barronmind.

Hey polepedo, haven't heard from you in years.

I'm not pretending it's an autist exclusive thing, but it is very much a thing in autists such as Huey.

Also, pretty much only Dubliners are affected by it outside of the autism spectrum. You'll never heard some cunt from Limerick or Cork or Belfast talking like a yank.

Not true. I live in rural Galway and you still get teenagers sounding like California wannabes. It's mostly girls though since they watch shit like the Kardashians constantly.

The kid is autistic but not autistic enough to redeem that shitty behaviour, fact is he's a loser faggot.

Why was he on the show anyway?

>shitty behaviour, fact is he's a loser faggot
You seem overly upset at an autistic child.

>Why was he on the show anyway?
They were interviewing autists about autism.

Cool thanks for clearing that up.

I'm not upset, I just don't think his slight autism was justification for the way he acted.

Kek

>the way he acted
What? Making an inappropriate terrorist joke? He's like 11, kids that age think anything edgy is hilarious.

Is this seriously who we share this board with? I wonder how many Sup Forums users are like this little autist.

>slight autism

doctor nITEu+ve

Fucking newfags

That's the 9/11 meme ->

>"How did a buncha mudslimes living in a cave in Afghanistan figure out how to drive a fucking plane into a building?"

Exactly, and they should be told off for doing so. His joke slid right past the host and parents.

Don't need to be a doctor to know that kid isn't as autistic as this kid:
youtu.be/yTU8WbTbZMI

>letting 10 year old autistic kids on TV to say anything
Good job media, another life fucked

Autism has become a buzzword is basically my point

Calm your potato loving tits.

>His joke slid right past the host
More like it bombed horribly. He made a point earlier in the interview that people who get offended should grow thicker skin.

>parents
Not his parents.

I mean the host heard and responded, but instead of calling him out on it he tiptoed around it.

Host should've just told him "that's not funny, be serious" but instead backed off because of "muh fake autism"

Sorry, I didn't know it wasn't his parents. Why you rushing to defend this little cunt? Is he your little bro or are you one of these fake autism sufferers?

I'd estimate about 70%. And 100% of the libertarians.

No laugh is the best indicator that something's not funny. Tubridy was best to just try and move on like a good host.

Because it's fucking hilarious just like that lad that asked Farage about "Keek" on the radio. I'm moreso wondering why you're so butthurt over a little 9/11 humour when you're not even American.

I have no issue with the 9/11 humour?

The keek lad was different and more refined, this is just a little faggot spouting every pol meme he can think off as quick as he can to seem funny or cool or edgy or whatever. I was just making the observation this kid needs a smack upside the head not some snowflake autism diagnosis

>because it's fucking hilarious
But user it wasn't. Keek lad was though.

>this is just a little faggot spouting every pol meme he can think off as quick as he can to seem funny or cool or edgy or whatever
He said praise Kek and that was it. Give him a break he's 11.

>this kid needs a smack upside the head not some snowflake autism diagnosis
Why are you so mad?

I won't give him a break and neither should his parents or the host etc. These kids don't grow up to be Sup Forumstier - they grow up to be fat reddit neckbeards.

Again, not mad, just a decent parent disappointed with the faggotry in the youngest generation. But I guess I shouldn't expect more from Ireland.

>not mad
Ultimate sign of madness.

Welp you've shown you've lost the argument goy so I'll leave you to your potato thread.

The kid single handedly invented a new spectrum of ''autism'': kektism. He knows that, since he is a kid, he can get away with anything and now that he was diagonsed with ''autism'' he is going to live the good life funded by the neet bucks. Very smart kid.

>likes history
literaly hitler

The Future is Bright.

why has elon musk become such an extremist

We need to bring back the cane

PRODIGY

OF

MEME
A
G
I
C

W-where in rural Galway

>being surprised that Reddit is filled with faggots

So fucking new... you should be gassed chink

this video accurately represents what people on this board are like. no one here is in any position to be looking down on leddit.

Weaponized autism right here..this is the first wave of many more

Autist shitposting on tv, fuckin lol!!!
If he had done a smug-pepe smile after "flying planes into skyscrapers" it would have been icing

Correction, our memes are infecting the autists