We must secure the existence of the whi-

We must secure the existence of the whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like running through white people neighbourhoods with my shirt off.

are you done shitposting fucking roo fucker

Fuck that, OP. Could've chosen a much better looking nigress. At least she's not abo

Those tits ain't real!

"Ew, i only like black men, user. Sorry."

>of the whi-
It's "our people and a future for white children" you retard.

Just because you impregnate a black and improve their collective genepool doesn't mean you can't have white kids too.

we're not animals my friend

If that's the same girl, I take it back

It is

Niiiiiiiice

her body shape reminds me of a midget.

Fucking niggers is ok as long as you practice birth control and don't produce more mestizos

Enjoy your herpes.

pff...pffft...
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƅAAaAAAAAaaaaAAAP..BRAAAAAPBfffFFFFFFPPPTFFFFTFTTF...BRAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Anyone else here have a terrible weakness for black women? How do you resist the temptation?

Everyone becoming mixed is inevitable. It's going to happen. Sure it will set us back but once people stop bickering over who's more racist things might be better. Hope the caramel people are happy.

Don't really see black gurls with cold-sores on their lips... do you?

>How do you resist the temptation?
i don't

>that pic

That's one in ten thousand black women. In day to day life, I have NEVER seen a black woman that looked like that, and I live in a nigger-infested area. Keep dreaming.

>white people neighborhoods
You mean Australia?

by dating cute, nerdy semi-redpilled ones.

You know the cold-sores on a typically white gurls lips was herpes... right?

>Black women are almost attractive if they wear horsehair weave to mask their nappy pube-covered heads and their skin is lightened via enough European genetics/skin lightening product

wtf I have jungle fever now

They're black.

That's disgusting. You would actually fuck that? What's wrong with you?

Accidentally impregnating one and having to raise a black kid is probably the worst thing I can imagine. But I'm totally out of control when it comes to black women. I have absolutely no self control when a black woman shows an interest in me, pretty much any black woman can have sex with me at any time, and I have never used condoms. It's only a matter of time before I catch something or end up with a black kid.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

I am perfectly fine with the extinction of the white race if it involves white males ONLY if it's due to mandatory racemixing involving white males and black chicks like that

By living in white country.
We have like couple hundreds niggers who stick in to uni cities.
So I have to drive 30min and search to find one and then its just some mate nigger.

>implying you wouldn't

You can't relate to a black kid?

Not true. Drive by any predominantly black high school. You'll lose your mind when you see how many 11/10 black girls there are running around. And at my company there are two are literally hotter than the one in that photo, not exaggerating.

>Accidentally impregnating one and having to raise a black kid is probably the worst thing I can imagine.

You just broke the heart of millions of mixed race gurls with white dads... heh... kek.