Seattle synagogue vandalized with Holocaust denial graffiti

OK which one of you did this.

archive.is/WISNo

me

>watcha doin' rabbi?

Sam Hyde made a thread earlier saying he was going to do this. Strange, I wonder if anyone caught him in the act.

Seattle user here. Not me, but I approve.

Oh no... not him again.

Damn you Sam Hyde

I have an Invoice for Israel where do I send it ?
The Tavistock Institute ?

this is by my place i declined to be interviewed i am innocent tho

>Seattle

It's another SJW false flag

awesome, people are starting to wake up to this nonsense

its jew hipster central here

>Since January, Jewish institutions have received 1488 bomb threats,according to the Anti-Defamation League, which is keeping an up-to-date map of the incidents on its website. It says that the threats have come in six waves since the beginning of the year.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doing?

Watcha doin there Shlomo?

hmmm this might check out, no backwards swastika
>flag
whoops nevermind,(((jews))) everytime

why does it look overgrown and abandoned?

They did it themselves.

The top news story here was a """threat""" called into some synagogue, and the jews they interviewed immediately said "Us hated ppl such as muslims need to combine forces and stand together to fight adversity" then the rest of the news segment was "an escalation" of these events in the US even naming ones that were proven fake/hoaxes

>OK which one of you did this.
you

It is a wall Schlomo wants to knock down on his property.

Pardon me desert tribe clergyman I would like to inquire as to what it seems you are currently up to

obligatory

>LITERALLY "Hey Rabbi, whatcha doing?"

heyyyyyyy watcha dooooooin?

Fuck it every bar I goto in seattle Im going to play Shadilay on the mp3 jukeboxes every chance I get.

Only jews write their "s" like this

this

HEY RABBI...

what ya doin' Rabbi? (9/10 times this is the answer)

I did. What the fuck are you going to do about it?

BULLSHIT FALSE FLAG!

Who benefits? Pathetic sympathy obsessed Jews is who!

Laffin

Here's $5k. Next time just tell us what you need and we will give money. We all know Trump is an awful person and that you hate him.
t. city council

>that god-awful trigger discipline
Wtf do you people see in this guy?

Good thing leftists don't drive otherwise these frameups would be harder to spot.

>who did this?
at least one person is needed at some point user
there is no guarantee of what sort of person did this
what if jesus did it?
what if he came back and is in seatlle and did this instead of overturning tables which turned out badly last time
>I want to find whoever did this
so you can thank them right?
doxxing is against the rules
go elsewhere for your faggotry begone

So whose this Robert G.Sugarman and why hasnt he been doxed on kikepedia? **hes chairman of ADL***

Semite, please. We know it was you.

Nice "E" btw

How much do the tickets cost to tour this hate crime?

Oy vey, never again, never again... that'll be five dollars please, plus donation.

gavin mccines said it best

actual nazi's or anti-semites wouldn't do some artsy fartsy stupid shit like put $ on the S's

the FUCK?

actual pissed off bigot would make a way bigger statement than some pussyfooted graffiti

This, nazi's have actual artistic value. Nonsense like this angers hitler since he was an artist.

the jew cannot help but attempt to write dollar signs when he writes the S

>made all the S in the words money signs

This was definitely Jews

Thats great, next time they can burn it down.

burn down a wall on an abandonned dilapidated building with 3 missing walls and no roof or floor ?

first off fuck you israel pic related is your future.

secondly, we have a fuckton of muslims here. they are based out of tukwila but really the rats are everywhere. word on the street is that they are doing shit now to falseflag whites and create a strategy of tension. i couldn't tell which temple that was either the one in bellevue or the one near cap/first hill. if it's the one on cap hill its prolly sjw fakery because that is fagtown containment zone altho there are some projects nearby and thats def muz/nigger territory. if it's the bellevue territory it could actually be whites who did it because the eastside is like a totally different world compared to over here.

anyway obligatory fuck jews, muz, nigs, fags. GTRWN

A picture of dead germans is the Jews future?
Pretty sure its going on right now familampai

checked

yeah, germans thats what that is. fucking emus

hey rabbi

whatcha doin'?

Now I wonder how smart the Jews really are.

>Jewish groups sought and received a bunch of grants from the Department of Homeland Security (look it up, it's true)
>new Trump-led DHS still surveilling and protecting these locations
>Jews autistically deface own property or make fake menorahs out of pipe fittings for easy faux defacement
>Trump drops hints that they know it's Jews doing it to themselves
>this is already a long-established meme and fact
>some Jews already busted with the whatcha doin' Rabbi routine
>result is that more people get redpilled on this issue and actual cases of anti-semitism are largely ignored as fake news, thereby actually harming Jews overall

> double dollar signs

WATCHA