Why Muslims are bad? West supports Israel, and Muslims are too weak for a full-scale war...

Why Muslims are bad? West supports Israel, and Muslims are too weak for a full-scale war, so it is very reasonable for them to do terror attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LG-_Dz6nseQ
liveleak.com/view?i=598_1457227209
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gr8 b8 m8

they're not bad in a moral sense, they should just all die

Even white Muslims?

Of course they have to resort to asymmetrical warfare and unconventional tactics. They don't have anywhere close to a modern, professional army.

Sup Forums likes to slurp black and Jewish cock, and they instinctively hate Muslims because their worldview is shaped by tv news. You should probably look elsewhere for rational discussion. These faggots LOVE sucking black and Jewish dick.

>We're trying to kill you but we're fucking retards so it's not fair when you fight back.

We should genocide them then. They get the chance to convert

May be stop supporting the war against them in the first place?

Not a productive line of argument. Old/pol/ understands that the "Muslim menace" is just a product of Israeli kikery, but we have a lot of redditors who got here from Sargoy of Blackdad and Milo Faggopoulis or, God help them, Sam Harris. Islam is the low hanging fruit of the culture war, it's easy to just stop at hating them.

And, to be fair, that's enough, it just isn't the whole picture. Once you understand the degree to which all of this is the kikes' fault, pointing the finger at the dune coons seems painfully trite.

Like Islam hasn't been at war with every neighbour it's ever had since its inception by the false prophet.
Go help Muhammed suck Satan's cock in hell.

>Why Muslims are bad?
>too weak
That's one point. Another is they're toxic culture and religion. They shit on their hands and fuck boys for pleasure, what makes you think there is going to be a modicum of good out of this?

Oh boy it's a war against all muslims episode

Mohamed must of played a lot of Driver 3

Kike run governments through a banking system that doesn't give a shit about people.

Jihadis think that all out war and killing kids and children will change that.

Enjoy the American made weaponry Muhammed bin Muhammed got played like the rest of us.

I disagree, it's absolutely not enough to stop at hating muzzies. That is precisely what (((they))) want. The Jewish project for the last few decades has been war between western goys and Muslim goys. We have to show the newfags that the Muslims vs. the West narrative is a red herring to distract us from the real threat. Should we import millions of Arabs? Fuck no, but if we're ever going to free ourselves from Jewish control, the last thing we want to do is expend our energy fighting Muslims

Open borders & watch a pandemic strike. Then its bye bye to the rich folks in the bunkers and watch the world reset. This time with a whole bunch of nifty toys.

youtube.com/watch?v=LG-_Dz6nseQ

Islam IS bad in a moral sense though

I agree that it is not enough for us to simply pretend that the Muslims are THE problem, but you cannot expect huge numbers of people to swallow the final redpill easily. A lot of people aren't ready for that. WE need to be aware of the truth, but the great hordes of r/thedonald do not have the maturity or the historical awareness to parse the complexities of the truth.

In other words, it's a tiered thing.

Loving Muslims/Open Border Cuckery

>116151395
Yes

Easier to get along with a populace that can
1. Mary their women
2. Isn't beholden to a religion that is 500 behind the modern world like marry your cousin.
3. Practices Sharia "that one I don't get people being for it when you can/have seen it in UAE"
4. Historically proven to not get along with anyone and spawn violence over and over again throughout history.

I'd bang a Muslim chick sure but don't want to deal with her crazy ass family and honor killings.

Wouldn't want these ass clowns as neighbors and Lebanon should give you a clear idea what letting massive amount of these fuckers will do.
liveleak.com/view?i=598_1457227209

>even
Especially white muslims..

>Because of tv
No because of history books

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

You mean stop supporting their war against us like you do
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Bullshit achmed..that is fucking bullshit.
Jews are the only ones who are redpilled about muslims and fight against aramco money propaganda since 60years.
Everyonr who acts like islam existed only the last hundreds years is an obvious anti white muslim shill

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Dislike dogs
Booze is haram
Mutilate their children.