What are White muslims (Bosnians and Albanians) like...

What are White muslims (Bosnians and Albanians) like? Are they passionate about their religion like the ones in the middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0eaObJVpA
alo.rs/albanci-unistili-10-000-srpskih-grobova/15878
youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania
albanianhistory.net/1937_Cubrilovic/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers of slavs

Literally the worst white people aside from Russians, Gypsies and Jews which only some consider white.

>white Albanians

kek

That's a horrible flag. Worse than Canada's.

Bosnians never were but cuz of war in 90s muh nationalism started and now you can see women wearing hijab men growing beard etc but mostly islam is only culture for them same with serbs and christianity.... There are some sharia controlled villages in Bosnian part where mujahideens settled after they got citizenship for fighting versus Croats and Serbs in 90s and now those villages are isis training and recruit camps...

I live in Astoria, Queens NY and there's a tone of Bosnians and Albanians, and the majority are all potheads and drug addicts

>albanian
>white
KEK

Bosnians are serbs and they somehow feel buthurt all the time about their ethnicity.

Don't put them in the same basket.
Albanians are actually the cool ones, no stupid muslim clothing, very chill and friendy
Bosniak muslims are your typical toweheads, with women covered and everything. Don't know if friendy because I didn't really want to speak to them.
Big difference.

>Big difference.
Don't forget Albos burning churches and desecrating graveyards... Bosniaks don't do that.

Obvious bait
Kek

If you actually left your mom's basement maybe you'd know what's going on in the outside world.
I spent some time in those countries, so I'm just writing what I saw.
Didn't know. When was it?

Christian Albanians were in the KLA too

>White muslims

no such thing. sage

They seem to be holding out against the wave of Gulf monarch money but it's only a matter of time before they go full Chechyna and radicalize. No one can resist going to where the money is. Supposedly the Kosovars already have islambux and they are the largest per capita jihadi exporter in Europe.

i knew and albanian kid when i was young
his dad was a literal nutjob with samurai swords who would kill definately
he was nice tho just crazyish

>white muslims
>albanians and bosnians
neither are white

Someone let me know if I'm wrong but...

Albanians basically have a parasitic gypsy like mentality. Country is technically majority non-religious which makes sense when you consider they literally converted to Islam for Turkish gibbs.

Bosnjaci were typical Turk tire Muslims before communism drinking alcohol but maintaining other religious laws. During communism they were secularized, the head scarf was band and by the late 80's they were largely only nominally Islamic. Since the 90's their society has been infiltrated by Islamist who channeled their wartime nationalism into Islamism. Many durkas even went to fight alongside them during the war. Saudi Arabia has also made massive strides in influencing them and so now the largest mosque in the Bosnian capital is literally within the Saudi embassy. Their 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants have higher than average rates of radicalization in Western countries while Bosnia now has gated communities that live in the forest wearing traditionally Arabic dress and occasionally shoot up the US embassy. The ones who grew up in the 50's and 60's are basically secular as fuck though.

>Didn't know. When was it?
You can find videos on YT if you check out.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0eaObJVpA

alo.rs/albanci-unistili-10-000-srpskih-grobova/15878

>Burger thinking minorities living in the US represent something

You're the kind of guy who goes to Chinatown if he wants to experience Chinese culture am I right?

I have a close Albanian friend who is Muslim. He came over here during the Serbian crisis and is currently living with his fiance. They're both very family oriented, and he is an extraordinarily hard worker who busts his ass constantly. He also doesn't give a shit about Islam. I respect the fuck out of that man and his whole family.

Albo diaspora working also hard on the internet

I'm Albanian, and i have some bosnian friends as well as montenigger muslim friends. Most of us don't give a shit about religion, especially albanians who are mostly secular. We are nothing like middle-eastern apes, although most balkanites bring crimes when they migrate, but never ever on the same level as these sandniggers.

blue-eyed, blondehair aryan and whiter than you will ever be crypto-roaches, stay mad.

>Australian flag
You'd never encounter any Bosnians living in kangaroo land?

I did watch him fuck up a Serb in a pizza shop when we were all drunk one night because he caught the accent

There's plenty of us here

death to them all

kosovo je srbija

Circassians are whiter and more Muslim than either of those two tbqh

>kosovo je srbijdge

lol no desu.

No, never met one.

Bosnians and Albanians are less religious than Serbs or Greeks. That alone is enough to make me like them more.

truth

majority of bosnian muslims don't give a fuck about muh allah, do drinking, gambling and whoring, chicks are notorious cock lovers

some places are full retard however, muh sharia and stuff

albanians are cancer in general. mexicans of europe

>Albanians
>White

Natives of modern day albania got bred out buy muslim sandniggers. What you call an albanian today has almost nothing in common with the native people that lived there 1000 years ago.
Maybe a few percent of them remain maybe even less.
It is similar to how arab muslims are now a majority in Egypt, Lebanon...

That flag is literally "fuck your ocd": the Flag

based bulgarians dont go full retard

gypsy scum, btfo

>white
youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c

Cazin mainly

>blue-eyed, blondehair aryan and whiter than you will ever be crypto-roaches, stay mad.

>I'm Albanian

well that explains your delusions

>w-we are not really muslim, I swear!

every single time

>diaspora
get out, ree etc.

You have to fuckin back, you shitstain of society you

What most people call Albanians are actually Gypsies. I remember a small Gypsy camp on the outskirts of Saranda, every night they would slink into the city to beg and be dirty shits. The local populace pretended they weren't there. My gf was like "no your not supposed to give them anything!" meanwhile she feels bad for the bums here in Canada

*YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>T. Alboshit playing make believe

I love how deluded serbs who have never been to albania or kosovo, speak as if they are experts on all albanians. When literally the only filter they have seen Albo's through is their govt's or Sup Forums's banter

because albania and kosovo are safe havens for ''ayans'' in the balkans, where all the blonde gods gather? kek

the entire region is swarthy, you self-hating dumbfuck, and fair haired people are rare
you are not fooling anyone

stop trying to be what you are not, both you and everyone else from serbia, fyrom, bulgaria, croatia etc.

Many of your shitty nigger tier churches that were burnt were only built in the last 50-100 years. Yeah the old ones were affected also, but the local population dislikes your churches because they were used for political expansion. Like this one in Pic related which is in the CENTRE of the city

>t. literal nigger

Yeah, seeing myself in the mirror equals delusion. nice one m8.

Because its true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania

Verzeu das de ganze niggers und arabers wo hie lebe bevor mi attackiersch, ueli.

this. also this

Again, you are really speaking out of your ass. If you. It's not scandivian blondes and nordics over here, but its still white people, blue eyes and light brown hair is not something "rare".

The way you make it sound (without ever having been here) is af its all gypsies, which it isnt plain and simple. A gypsy stands out straight away as being a gypsy just by how dark their skin is.

POWER FANTASIES ALBORIGINAL

>Slav trying to question how people look

Get out of here you fucking mutt.

you dislike churches because you are diet version of sandniggers

muh islam

muh pedophilia

calm down shaniqua

>alboroach
>living in switzerland

Lel no wonder they call it Albania 2.0.

Also,
>omg u guise i got blue eyes that makes me 100 aryan just ignore the fact that i worship allah mkay?

Eye and hair pigmentation isnt as important as trolls on here would make you believe. You can literally be an albino and brag about your 'le superior hair' to everyone.

They aren't passionate, they don't really give a fuck.

bosnian and kosovo albanian girls are fun to be around, they drink, they accidentally have random fun while drunk even though they have bf's just like the natives, they don't eat pork and they are bigger drama queens

just imagine how good her dress will smell :3

>Many of your shitty nigger tier churches that were burnt were only built in the last 50-100 years
that makes ISIS-tier behaviour okay how...?

>Yeah the old ones were affected also, but the local population dislikes your churches because they were used for political expansion

so knee-jerk reactions and destruction of foreign cultural heritage (and I mean ANY, not just talking about Serb-Albo conflict) is okay because you feel paranoid? what the fuck?

>Yeah, seeing myself in the mirror equals delusion. nice one m8.
post a picture so that we can see you, aryan

and if you are blonde, you a rare person in the balkans

>Because its true.
sure, m8, whatever you say

sure, for fuck's sake, there are blue eyed people and some fair haired people, I know
but the majority is not like that

you are telling me that literally EVERYONE is wrong and blind?

I am criticizing sad faggots who try to be what they are not

I am not trying to prove I am not a typical mongol'd ruthenian slav because I am

that'd be pathetic

neither of those are white.

muh allah

Albanian Btfod

I know that everyone is well familiar with Albanian crime and trafficking. But how come nobody ever hears about Serbian Mafia and their crimes?

DID YOU KNOW that Arkan, one of the most celebrated "Le Kebab Remover" was a nigger tier thug that robbed western european banks, and was broken out of prison by the Serb Regime, because he was financing their bankrupt state with his crime?

>muh blue eyes makes it a-okay and a pure nordic aryan regardless of the fact i worship allah all day

Basically totally secular. Bosniaks drink alcohol (a LOT) and don't know (or care) anything about islam, Albanians are more likely to describe themselves as atheists or communists than muslims.

> subhuman gypsies
> subhuman muslims
> best combo

>hehe let me turn their attention to a war criminal so that I can avoid my own destruction

>DID YOU KNOW that Arkan, one of the most celebrated "Le Kebab Remover" was a nigger tier thug that robbed western european banks, and was broken out of prison by the Serb Regime, because he was financing their bankrupt state with his crime?

Literally everyone knows, especially where I live. That motherfucker robbed our own Serbian houses during the war in Bosnia. We both have idiot criminals that need to hang, Im glad that at least you acknowledged you have a god awful mafia problem, and I agree so do we.

>that makes ISIS-tier behaviour okay how...?
>so knee-jerk reactions and destruction of foreign cultural heritage (and I mean ANY, not just talking about Serb-Albo conflict) is okay because you feel paranoid? what the fuck?

ISIS tier behaviour is what Cetnik paramilitaries did in 99 to civillian populations. 200,000 houses were burnt, around 500 mosques were destroyed, in each city the archives were torched to the ground. After the war the Serbs still didn't pay a fucking cent for the damages, so what do you think the lower class is gonna feel towards your churches?

Verpiss di us mim kanton und us de schwiz, Dardan.

Bosniaks are a lazier, louder and more open version of a Serb, except Muslim.
In general they're annoying, but they're mostly harmless.
Albanians from actual Albania are quite humble, although they lack manners.
Albanians from Kosovo are scum of the earth.

I don't worship allah. So no matter how many times you repeat it in a bid to btfo me, its not gonna make it any truer.

>"As we have already stressed, the mass evacuation of the Albanians from their triangle is the only effective course we can take. In order to relocate a whole people, the first prerequisite is the creation of a suitable psychosis. This can be done in various ways. It is well known that the Moslem masses are generally readily influenced by religion and are prone to superstition and fanaticism. Therefore, we must first of all win over the clergy and men of influence through money and threats in order for them to give their support to the evacuation of the Albanians. Agitators, especially from Turkey, must be found as quickly as possible to promote the evacuation, if Turkey will provide them for us. "

This quote is from Vaso Cubrilovic. In it its clear that Serbs finance muslims to agitate the stupid lower classes for your political aspirations. So if you dont like the fact that muslim albanians exist, blame your ruling class that finances them.

albanianhistory.net/1937_Cubrilovic/index.html

>that pic

Serbia didnt admit shit, Vucic and his minions said it to divert attention from the fact hes a massive traitor and all that some time before he signed the awful Brussels agreement.

Its funny you bring this up when you were the ones massacring and raping your own civilians. who you ever doubted were disloyal to you. Dont cry wolf when youre doing shit thats 10 times worse.

kurir info is a kike run tabloid you dumb nigger

>mentions arkan

killed by the state security for being a cunt

>isis=chetniks

beheading is equal to torching houses of islamist scum

>everyone is well familiar with Albanian crime and trafficking

tell me about it, you fucking niggers. get out of my country you filthy albo scum. you are a worthless tribe of retarded criminals. stay in your shithole and leave civilization alone you inbred mafia scum

and these claims prove that anyone behaving like apes is okay...how?

>we should ignore our chimping out because it was provoked by more chimping out

>bosnians
you mean muslim serbs and croats?
>What are White muslims (Bosnians and Albanians) like?
they're really nice to croats usually, idk why.
They're usually well mannered and they're not wild fucks like serbs and croats.
(TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE)
> Are they passionate about their religion like the ones in the middle east?
I honestly don't know, they don't talk about islam that much. They can curse Allah and shit but never actually talked about it.

>sure, for fuck's sake, there are blue eyed people and some fair haired people, I know
but the majority is not like that

you are telling me that literally EVERYONE is wrong and blind?

EXCEPT you are vastly OVERSTATING how "rare" this is. Its NOT THAT rare here. People aren't obviously Nordics over here, but there is even way more "nordic" pale blue eyed people here then you would expect.

>they do it for free in their bunker

posts quote from a 1937 book of a completely irrelevant guy

>muh albania financed by serbs

>serbs finance muslims

TOPKEK, I guess all the al qaeda in during the 90s wars chopping heads off in Bosnia and Kosovo were also financed by us, so they can you know kill our own kind right? Youre an idiot m8.

>linking me to albanianhistory.net

Youre like a nigger, posting all those pseudoscientific bullshit about whitey actually being albino and quoting anonymous blogs. Literally kys.

Raping and killing old people, women and children and civillian men with combat knives is very civillized

>but the majority is not like that
yes, the majority is brown or black haired and brown eyed

all statistics, all empirical evidence, and all personal experiences of many people proves it

no amount of cherry picking on any side will prove otherwise

which is exactly what you did too, bucko

sarcasm won't justify you

You're all worthless non-countries and our vassals
Europe is ours

posts picture from bosnia in context of kosovo

>muh kosova
>muh ilyria
>110% illyrian

Vaso Cubrilovic IRRELEVANT guy? He was part of the Franz Ferdinand assassination. He was Tito's PERSONAL ADVISOR after WW2. He was a member of the Yugoslav Nomenklatura until 1989!

Also, many of the plans that he created in that memorandum were applied by Milosevic

Liar!

but don't forget, albanians are *aryan vassals*

do albos really think that they're dinaric?
most of them are under 5'10''
average dinaric height is 6'1''

Theyre nice to croats because they let them run their bakeries and ice cream shops on the coast

over here they always hang around with the arabs and africans

the arabs see them as their pets

nothing surprising coming from a people that got conquered by the ottomans hundreds of years ago
forced to be muslim or die
all the brave genetics have died out
now it's in their DNA to be submissive

minister of agriculture

>tito advisor

top kek

we wuz illyrians an shieeeeeeet

nothing like roughing up a dirty, smelly, filthy serb before slamming some fresh hot pizza pie my man.

>being albanian but not living there
Who is the roach nigger

Don't know much about Albanians. Bosnians are bro-tier though.

Here in the Netherlands most are educated and hard working that I know of.

>posts we wuz kang tier bs from idiot sources
>gets mad when hes called out on it

kompleksi malih nacija, želja da se bude nešto što nisu, sad su izgleda ostaci arijske rase

nije da smo mi imuni na istu stvar, ali oni baš preteruju

mnogo takvih slučajeva

tužno!

>Albanians
>White

They are almost worse than jews. They are only known for being thieves, drug dealers and pimps. Also wtf is up with their big ears and big gums.

good point

>nigger
Go marry your sister