ENGLISH HATE THREAD!!!

>Arrogant fucks who think they own the world

>soon to surpass le 56% Americans in terms of whiteness

>Fucking up WW2 for the good guys

>Bunch of fat fucks who race mix more than anyone in Europe

>Think because they have a retarded accent they're better than everyone

I talk with these fucks everyday at my job, and they're some of the most fucking vile people ever, while every other European person I talk to has perfect manners and they dress well (this includes Eastern Europeans).

We need to nuke them asap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/le_uNGdpa4c
youtu.be/fJDhnvuNgEg
youtu.be/WxeadAlCc9Q
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/18/the-shocking-difference-in-how-blacks-and-whites-get-killed-by-guns/?utm_term=.ae8058f8e123
scotsman.com/news/scotland-lags-europe-in-iq-league-1-487587
youtu.be/ZtfH1MtLxvo
youtu.be/Gl41pO92D38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to e*glanf

>t. scot
It was you who voted for SNP and remain.

Perhaps the English shouldn't have voted against Scottish independence two years previous then.

So you're saying OP is a triple loser?

Once for voting SNP and failing to leave.
Twice for voting remain and failing to remain.
And thrice for being a Scot.

maybe then you should head back to pooland, pajeet

get tae fuck yankee scum, this isn't your thread

This.

For every time this cunt posts ITT, I'm going to kick fuck out of a yank tourist in the pub toilets, and steal all their stuff.

yankee tourists in the town are on the same level as anglos, loud and fat as fuck - no difference, sad!

As a yank of jock (and mick) descent, I have to admit that the bongs had the right idea about us.

When the UK splits up into its separate countries, Scotland is the only one that Donald Trump would be eligible to take up nationality of.

I fucking hate Scotland so fucking much.

That's what you get for living in Edinburgh ya fucking poof.

You forgot
>they're a lot into Children and love raping, molesting them.
>Fookin' bastards

and we hate you even more fannybaws.

Except I don't live anywhere near the fuckers, and I damn like it that way.

The arrangement is entirely reciprocated.

What's it like living under Shariah law anyway?

Nth for glorious Scotland eternal.

I remember how I went up Schiehallion two years ago. It was glorious and a feel you little beady bed-wetters will never understand: heritage, tradition, honour, pride.

How does it feel to have your race destroyed by the two greatest Scottish politicians of all time - Blair and Brown. Only then to be saved by Cameron (a Scot!).

Truly a pathetic little brown race. Thanks for your women who so willingly throw themselves at my big Scottish cock whenever I'm down winning business over my weak anglo "competitors".

Pussy boys/. We own you.

You ought to be paying us more for having the privilege of our rule.

We're stronger, cleverer, faster, more traditional. Blonder, lighter-skinned, and have lighter eyes.

Whenever I'm in your shithole I'm a God among little brown haired brown eyed beta cunts who literally cower in my presence upon seeing me and hearing my accent.

this, english bitches love our accent too much

I was down in London a couple of months ago, it was terrible.

It was only on the second day of being down there that I seen another white person.

>We need to nuke them asap
Why bother?
Their descent into shittyness is over 70 years old. It started when they ended their empire and at the same time allowed colonial subjects to settle on their island. They tried briefly to be great again in the EU, but left when it turned out nobody likes a """special""" member who needs exceptions and exemptions for everything except going to the toilet.

If's sad to watch, but it's the Brits convition to take the path of downward regression into shittyness.

i don't understand why anglo scum race mix so much, it's like they want to destroy the native population and then spread their cancerous filth to other countries - i can't count how many nogs i see on the ads, does my nut in

I've been here for years and I don't recall ever seeing this pasta before?

Haven't had one of these in a while.

>hate England
>post paki
Also race mixing is fairly uncommon here. Less common that the US, much less common than France.

Love how everyone forgets wales. People are pretty white here, slightly better health care and a very small population/land ratio.

Somehow I doubt that, 2% of your population is mixed, and mixed race people are the fastest growing demographic in England which will soon surpass Indians

Wales is nice, got a mate who lives near Cardiff

when will we all just get along?

as long as the anglo race exists the white race is in danger

Englandstan is a stain on Britain

That doesn't mean it happens often dumbass. Most demographics aren't increasing in the UK, generally they all hover in the replacement rate. But "mixed" isn't a race, it's 2 races combining, something that was incredibly infrequent until the last half century or so.
It's the only demographic that can increase if every race is maintaining replacement numbers only.

It seems to go unnoticed in the grand scot-English debate. I don't mind, I like it, and while a lot of people here would like independence, it's not such a big thing.

t. Scot "pls don't make us leave EU" land

>hates the English

How does it make you feel to know I'm Scottish and voted leave, ya fuckin weapon?

It looks really weird to see indian-english racial couples.

Checked

Lol

Why are the scottish always so angry

If Scotland is so high and mighty why are your only industries with money the government and tourism

Yorkshire bro here. We're better than you in every way

That's what happens when you spend century after century living next to the biggest cucks on planet Earth. Give it a few more years and there will be Hitlers everywhere in Austria.

>Muh Yorkshire Tea
>Muh shitty fake HP sauce
>Muh cricket
>Muh whippets

Farmboy, please.

Cock envy. They have small willies

> I am going to act like a fucking nigger because I don't like americans.

Can't argue with that logic. You're welcome to come to the states any time you like brit, just don't try any shifty crooked tooth nonsense here because we are allowed to carry butter knives and we won't hesitate to butter your bread.

t. Hans

thats rich coming from a fucking leaf. Your country is going to look like mine soon. Congrats leaf

UK is the worst country in the world.

Everyone here is brainwashed and has absolutly no idea they are brainwashed (because they are brainwashed, right?)

We are literally forced to pay for a TV licence (no joke) to get BBC propaganda spewed into our minds. And if you dont pay your TV licence G4S are sent round to your house and will invite themselves in to have a look around and see if you have a TV on the premesis! And UK people don't recognise this as an invasion of their privacy / rights etc.

and no one here thinks this is a bad thing. There is literally no reaction to this - everyone is just "well, i better get along and not cause a comotion" because we are a nation of pussies.

If te UK gave a fuck about itself or its next generation, we'd be at our local and national governments kicking them out and reseting te National Debt and promoting a standard of healthy societal morality

be quiet pigdick, Scots statistically have bigger cocks than anglos, that's why your women crawl all over us

>yankee
opinion discarded

nobody wants to hear your opinion you irrelevancy of a country

>women saving the union
Confused.jpg

there we go

>If te UK gave a fuck about itself or its next generation

Mehhhh don't feel bad dude. Your country is going to look like mine soon...........at least I can sit here in my computer chair and finger fuck my AR-15 while I watch the fall of western civilization to the brown hordes, all you can do is finger fuck your asshole.

My kind of thread...

youtu.be/le_uNGdpa4c

Sassenachs, if you hate Scotland so much, why does every fucking white cunt from London want to retire to the Highlands, only to discover 6 months later that the local police don't actually give a fuck about the mysterious fires that keep breaking out on their land and moving to Cornwall instead?

>Dr shahid khan

Jesus christ why couldn't you have the pride to at least edit that out.

For the uneducated among you, here's how you know this is bait:

We are literally forced to pay for a TV licence (no joke) to get BBC propaganda spewed into our minds.
If you watch or record live TV, or watch BBC iPlayer, you need a TV licence.
You can watch any non-live programming (other than BBC content) as much as you want, without a TV license.
And if you dont pay your TV licence G4S are sent round to your house and will invite themselves in to have a look around and see if you have a TV on the premesis!
Don't know what G4S means, but the people TV licensing send to your house are effectively salesmen, they have 0 authority whatsoever. They can invite themselves all they like, you're under no obligation to let them in. They can obtain a warrant from a court, but it's usually not worth it for them, and they have to have evidence that you're watching live TV in the first place which is basically impossible for them to get unless you admit to them you've been watching live TV without a TV licence.
>And UK people don't recognise this as an invasion of their privacy / rights etc.
They absolutely do. There's dozens of websites telling you how to avoid getting fuck led by Tv licensing, and hours of recorded footage of people dealing with TV licensing as means of showing others how to handle things.

They give gibs all day long to Pakis but can't feed their own fuckin childrens...

youtu.be/fJDhnvuNgEg

exactly - we aren't allowed to defend ourselves, and no one here thinks thats a problem. In fact most people think being disarmed is a good thing (because we openly dont trust each other)

and we're brainwashed

Why the self-hatred leaf? No doubt you have Scottish ancestors unless you're a quebecois rat

>No doubt you have Scottish ancestors unless you're a quebecois rat

Devine quoi, Nigel...grosse merde anglo

Any cuck live near Luton?

youtu.be/WxeadAlCc9Q

Est le mot pour les Nigels aussi rosbif au canada?

hello akmed, please get sword fucked by crusaders:)

My country gets a horrible rap for it's gun violence but niggers are responsible for huge part of that. I usually don't link to them but the WP actually pointed out how most gun deaths of whites are unintentional (accidental) whereas niggers are just bloodthirsty savages

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/18/the-shocking-difference-in-how-blacks-and-whites-get-killed-by-guns/?utm_term=.ae8058f8e123

Oh you're the faggot always posting trans.
Why aren't you banned yet?

>Est le mot pour les Nigels aussi rosbif au canada?

Continue tes cours, Nigel, tu en as besoin.

Hmm really makes ya think eh?

Its not bait.

G4S is a private "security" company

The TV licence people keep asking you to show you are not watchng tv every so often, and if you dont reply they assume you are breaking the law. I literally have a letter from them inviting me to "watch TV legally" because the assumption is Im breaking the law.

This is TOTALLY against Habeas Corpus which is the basis of law in this country and all common law countries.

You've just prooven my point that we can't recognise this as a problem and there is no reaction against it.

If there were a reaction - there would be no TV licence, right?

There should be no websites telling you to avoid it, because it shouldnt be an issue in the first place.

Oh, and yeah btw, we are talking about WATCHING THE FUCKING TV, not about commiting and actual crime here, you with like, a victim, or something.....?

>English hate thread
>flag

why do you hate yourself?

>Why aren't you banned yet?

Negro, je me fais bannir 5 fois par semaine, je peux changer mon IP en deux minutes...

>t.56%

If HWNDU showed us anything, you're probably a spic or a gook LARPing as a
"""""white man"""""

'Retarded accent'
'OCH, YE FOOKIN ANGLISH PRACKS, FACK ORRRF!'

> choose one.

>leaf education

SAD!

lol je suis ecossaise, je n'est pas un Nigel.

C'est vrai, je connais suelement un petit peux de francais.

I keep seeing this number?
Where is the source for this? America is 65% white.

Doonhamer reporting in

>C'est vrai, je connais suelement un petit peux de francais.

Pauvre toi, tu sais que l'Écosse est le pays blanc avec le plus bas QI a part le Portugal(pas vraiment blanc)

scotsman.com/news/scotland-lags-europe-in-iq-league-1-487587

yes - Im sure with responsible ownership and adequate training and such..... and a condeming of gangsta culture rather than a glorification of it, the US and any nation can have gun ownership without the unconrolled gun violence.

We just need to instill a greater sense of moral decency in our societies, which is achieved when teaching a new gun owner about responsibilty when buying their first gun.

Stupid people love this, for some reason.
Of course it's very wrong, and it's very easy to see why, but if you were educated past the 1st grade level, you'd never have started this thread.

I'm no fan of the English but scots are far worse.

the united states is verrrrrrry heavily segregated in a lot of places you wouldn't expect. For example I live in NY in the county that was rated in the top 3 most segregated in the country at one point. My home is in one of the most desired locations on the planet but only 20 minutes away is the ghetto, luckily my cops are also some of the highest paid in the country so the niggers know to stay in their lane.

Holy fuck my capcha happened to be a street sign that said "in lane"

I agree Aternal Anglos got us into this mess as much as Jews did. They only difference is they fucked themselves too.

Apparently this is why Sup Forums calls us Bongs

It's really not. There are a HUGE number of spics who identify as white on census data.

>University of Ulster

opinion jeter

>I agree Aternal Anglos got us into this mess as much as Jews did

Fuck yeah, never forget, they're the most 'Jewish' white...

youtu.be/ZtfH1MtLxvo

>America is 65% white.
It's actually about 90%.
Leftists say that to be a true white, you have to have no non-Aryan blood, ever.
Obama's white half doesn't exist, Jeb! Bush's kids are hispanic, etc.
Most schools don't teach genetics until high school, and many Sup Forumstards don't seem to have gotten that far.

Identify as white non hispanic?

America is def 65% white non hispanic. Theres no way america is only 56% white otherwise trump wouldve lost.

>University of Ulster

Tu écoutes juste l'opinion des kikes d'Oxford?

>think they own the world

>think

Manface.
MANFACE.

Damn, how fuckin cucked can you be?

youtu.be/Gl41pO92D38

Shut up nigger. One drop rule.

High test athlete, Bubba Dean...

>M-MUH EMPIRE

pathetic, Celts built the Empire and the anglos tore it down