What's going on here Sup Forums?

I'm just genuinely curious. Saw this today heading towards the trainyard just south of the Hewy in New Orleans on friday around 3:00

youtube.com/watch?v=KsXXcdK_nec

This happens every fucking year in southern states. It's literally nothing.

idk but that is some shit music

It's the invasion of Canada

>'''''''''''''''''''''''EDM''''''''''''''''''

Also looks like you need more military spending there yanks!

what if you lie

He is right though.
It gets old seeing this year after year.
I guess it would be strange if we didn't get the usual conspiracies about nothing in particular though.

Trump is gonna liberate some blue states.

Uh - this is 'Murica... Our military is retarded awesome

Ya shill?
My uncle told me about seeing the train yards get stocked up with weapons and tanks right before WW2. What he described is exactly what this video is showing.

more shillies

tanks in 30

Movement of materials for Spring exercises?

I too would like to know. Armybros tell us what's happening

I saw the same shit in Las Vegas in August 2016

Jesus Christmas WHY does this still get brought up. Army national Guard has training events and they can't, despite what everyone thinks, teleports apcs and tanks.

Every year the national Guard has "Annual training" for two weeks and they move a bunch of shit to do a big field training event too

Source: I am armybro

noice

As somebody with family in Sealy Texas (a city with a military truck manufacturing plant), I would see this very often when visiting them. There are vehicle manufacture plants all over country, and they don't transport Bradley's on public roads, and the only other reasonable method is by train..

Happens all the time where I live at in Kentucky. They move armor in, they move armor out. They move it in for drill, they move it out afterwards. It's literally fucking nothing.