>Popular Australian malt extract spread is banned

MUH CUNTSTITUTION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfuAJcWl6DE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp

>banning a known poison
>EEEEVILLLLL

Dunno what you're talking about, I can find the 'mite almost anywhere.

Alex Jones pls go

The fuck are you talking about?
I can go buy it any time.

Banned just for the taste of it™

Actually, vegemite is such a hated substance in America there is literally no market for it. The cost of stocking it is greater than any amount of profit that could be gained from selling it.

It's not banned. And marmite is way better.

America bans a disgusting sticky black goo that is only found on Australian breakfast tables and in the movie Prometheus.

>Australians: omfg American Hypocrites, muh freedoms BTFO by yeast. Land of the free right lmao! For the childrens

Australia bans and conducts a state confiscation of the one thing that allows the citizenry to hold their governments accountable

>Australia: lol we are totally free, we don't need guns, our government knows what's best for us, we are way more free than you burgers lol. Now back to my censored video games

Promite is the patrician's choice

FPBP

The demand for it is pretty much nothing. That's generally how it works with undesirable products: you can't find them easily.

You're a disgrace to that flag.

So that's why I can't find any toilets in Walmart

>Australians will never know the true awesomeness of a GRILLED Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
It is a brain melting experience; I almost feel sorry for you. almost.
And yes, your jelly is like our Jell-o. And no, your jam and our jelly are not the same. They are close but there is a difference.

>only found on Australian breakfast tables and in the movie Prometheus

Kek.

This is like Canadians and their national pride being an off-brand Dunkin' Donuts.
Why are Australians so proud of their copy of a British sandwich spread?

>Claims to be the bastion of freedom
>Popular Australian malt extract spread is banned

>MUH CUNTSTITUTION

We can say whatever the fuck we want.

You?

Gee, I'm missing Australia.

Americlap/Burgerino here. I am interested in trying this. Would you recommend Vegemite or Marmite for a milder, more approachable taste? What foods that I have eaten before could you compare it to?

Marmite is superior anyway.

Mmmm yummy. When I was a little kid I loved Marmite on buttered toast. Now, not so much.

Marmite is milder IIRC, it's very salty and malty. Use it sparingly, all these mongs on youtube who try it but downing a huge spoonful neat are doing it wrong. It's good with butter on toast or in a cheese sandwhich.

>They are close but there is a difference.
Jam has real fruit and not just high fructose corn syrup and flavourings?

>product of Australia

I will probably be executed for letting this slip, but butter some toast up real good then spread the tiniest amount of vegemite on it, almost no vegemite at all.

WE DIDN'T GIVE YOU CRIMINALS A FUCKING ISLAND SO YOU COULD TEACH YANKS HOW TO EAT OUR MARMITE

Marmite is a good secret chili ingredient, just get half a teaspoon or less and stir the simmering pot with it until it melts

It is basically a flavor enhancer like MSG when there is other flavors to mask the awful taste

>google how vegemite is made
>left over yeast from beer brewing

You kangarooniggers are truly disgusting

I've had both, and I prefer Marmite by a wide margin.

The best way to describe Marmite is that it's like sucking on a beef bouillon cube - very salty, very savory, very meaty flavor.
Vegemite is similar, but it has a thicker, pasty, almost waxy consistency and tastes more like salty licorice.
With either one - be sparing, don't smear it on like it's Nutella, a teaspoon is generous for two slices of toast.

If you don't eat vegemite like on the right you are a gay cunt and an urbanite, fuck you. I see faggots and women spreading vegemite like it's cyanide and it makes me sick, behead all those who besmirch vegemite in such a vile fashion

>What foods that I have eaten before could you compare it to?

Ever accidentally get a mouthful of seawater?

Congrats, you know what vegemite tastes like.

Muh pointless thread.
Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfuAJcWl6DE

Yep, that is the diff. To be fair though their Jam is probably the same as our Jam.

Vegemite is just a cheap copy of british marmite, isn't it?

shut up bitch

fuck off cunt

Marmite always reminds me of Maggi Würze. Do you Brits use marmite for cooking from time to time?

I burn the toast as dark as I can and then put vegemite on really thick.

The toast turns to dust in your mouth but the vegemite keeps it all together

No, anything other than bread is fucking disgusting

DAILY REMINDER: Vegemite is the vaccine that stops the development of homosexuals

>is fucking disgusting
As if the british cuisine stops at this point

wait vegemite is banned ?

It's basically the same as Marmite in the UK, it's not even enjoyable. Who cares?

Because its shown signs of turning people from gay to straight.

That sandwich killed elvis you monster

We use worcestershire sauce for cooking

It is now since it was bought by Bega.

The fuck are you on about? They sell at walmart ffs.

strewth cunt, if it doesn't burn, you'll never learn. Eat the yeast like a beast.

Fuck off dad, we're talking