Turkey threatens Dutch with sanctions

Turkish Foreign Minister said March 11 that if the Netherlands cancels permit for his flight to the country later in the day, Turkey would impose sanctions.

“Now there is the Netherlands. Dutch [nationalist politician Geert] Wilders acts like a Nazi. He threatens the foreign minister of the Turkish Republic with not letting the airplane take off. But I will go today,” said Chavushoghlu during a live interview with private broadcaster CNNTurk on March 11, Hurriyet Daily News reports.

tert.am/en/news/2017/03/11/chavushoghlu/2305167

hahaha Turkey is assblasting.
Seriously; why do they need to mingle in other countries' politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2162490-nederland-trekt-landingsrechten-vlucht-turkse-minister-in.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article162762229/Niederlande-verweigern-tuerkischem-Aussenminister-die-Einreise.html
euronews.com/2017/03/11/dutch-cabinet-withdraws-landing-rights-for-turkish-foreign-minister-s-plane-as
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39242707
nos.nl/artikel/2162499-erdogan-nederland-is-fascistisch-en-nazistisch.html
beloitdailynews.com/article/20170311/AP/303119923
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/hs92/3002/
youtu.be/TC3l5TS7lhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>Turks have gestapo for journalists
>Calls Dutch politician a nazi
>Calls Germans nazi's

How do you expect to be taken even remotely seriously if you act like an asshat 24/7?

hahahaha
they can fuck off

Fuck Turkey.
They can sanction us all they want.

KEK. The eternal turkroaches.

Those filthy idiots are really arrogant. They're hardly human though and they should realise that.

Shouls we remove kebab again

How are those roaches going to sanction us? What the fuck will even happen? We don't even want to go there on vacation, eat their shitty shitskin food or want their stinky fucking immigrants.

TURKISH MINISTER BANNED FROM LANDING IN THE NETHERLANDS

nos.nl/artikel/2162490-nederland-trekt-landingsrechten-vlucht-turkse-minister-in.html

welt.de/politik/ausland/article162762229/Niederlande-verweigern-tuerkischem-Aussenminister-die-Einreise.html

No english source yet

ENGLISH NEWS SOURCE:
euronews.com/2017/03/11/dutch-cabinet-withdraws-landing-rights-for-turkish-foreign-minister-s-plane-as

based

Based lowlanders

>MFW the roaches bomb the zuiderzee and Germany gets a beach

lol

This is also part of the coming Dutch elections next week.
By forbidding to land, the normal parties hope to eat some off Wilders' electorate.

But a good decision nevertheless

At this stage he should order Turks in Netherlands to start riots and arsoning Dutch properties.

With General elections next week nothing would be better than this.

I would have no problem with that, as it would secure Wilders' win

You'll know when your house and car is arsoned by a Turkish-Dutch citizen.

Good. How can anyone insist on speaking in another country when that country's government consistently disagrees? In the long term however this may be a worrisome decision. The Turkey-EU relationship seems even worse than the US-Russia relationship at this point.

Bring it ON

I don't know if it's smart to threaten an economy bigger than your own with sanctions.

If they weren't complete assholes with a victim syndrome, there wasn't a problem.

300k beta turklets vs 15 million Dutch people

Yeah that will go well

B
A
S
E
D U T C H

What did he mean by this?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39242707

So does he just call every group that he doesn't like Nazi remnants or Gulen worshippers?

>Germans are nazis
>Dutch are nazis
>Turks good, everyonje else bad
T*rkish politics are a fucking joke

He's telling that you are Nazis

And soon he will order Turks in Europe to fight Nazism.

An Arsoning campaign by Turks and other Muslim migrants in Netherlands can cause 50-100 billion Euro worth of damage in a month.

I absolutely think Turkey should leave NATO over this. That'll show 'em.

Top kek. Roaches btfo.
Fuck these erdogan dicksuckers. Why the fuck don't they move to turkey if they love turkey and erdoroach so much? It baffles me that they remain here.

Basically.

The term nazi loses its power.
Who else will go to Turkey's beaches next summer?

Hey Erdogan, don't you have anything better to do than shitpost on Sup Forums ?

Boycott kebab, turkey generates it's wealth through kebab shops in europe and blackmailing governments with refugees

I'm an AKP party member and we have a plan B for Europe.

It will get activated soon, and your countries will burn.

Because we would just sit back and let them destroy our country, right?

Our gonverment wouldnt so that i believe, nice to see netherlands has the balls!

NETHERLANDS
NO

>50-100 billion Euro worth of damage in a month

This really heats up mcoming elections, and like dominoes, the French and German elections.

Let Erdogan continue his song pls and YES do burn cars, you fucking Truks.

DO IT FAGGOTS
DO IT TONIGHT OP DE FUCKING COOLSINGEL EN HOFPLEIN.

BURN
BURN
BURN

your country will burn on its own you moron
it's only a matter of time before Erdogan gets absolute power and then Americans BTFO him, thus bringing your country to turmoil
can't wait for that to happen, it will be glorious

Fuck off you larping faggot

Good news. Now there's a even bigger reason to vote for FVD or PVV

What is with Turkey lately?

They have been poking their noses into everything and then acting like total spoiled kids when someone tells them to fuck off

Release 'em Recep

Im a German and we have Zyklon-B which will activated soon if you dont fuck off.

pls do, we need a final cause for racial cleansing

nos.nl/artikel/2162499-erdogan-nederland-is-fascistisch-en-nazistisch.html

Turkey is currently having a referendum on a new constitution which basically gives absolute power to the Sultan, and they want to campaign to their Turkish diaspora in Europe.

Europe's like no, we're not going to facilitate this.

Turkey's like YOU ARE ALL FASCIST NAZIS.

It's cute in a way.

Because a Huge bulk of their people left that shit hole behind in the 60's/70's and are still able to vote. Ironically all this shit was orchestrated By the US during Okkupation. Well, Not in the NL but germany but we were their Gateway to europe.

lol fucking retards. I am sure dutch are so afraid now that erdoshit is gonna "sanction" them. cos we sell a lot of important goods to the dutch lol

Nicely done, dutchbros. Fuck roaches.

Can't we just drone that faggot?

How many turks in Nederlands?

too many

>The top exports of Turkey are Cars ($7.95B), Vehicle Parts ($4.73B), Raw Iron Bars ($4.28B), Delivery Trucks ($4.15B) and Jewellery ($4.06B), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification.
where would we be without Turkey

>Dutch withdraws landing permission

Turks BTFO

beloitdailynews.com/article/20170311/AP/303119923

Russia wronged us once. Their economy went so bad they had to turn to you as their new friends.

Complete EU sanctions are just around the corner, Turkish friend!

I welcome all the new dutch tourists in my country :)

>where would we be without Turkey

A better place

Roaches keep roaching.

THIS.
i can't even have myself a nice "frietje met" because all the snackbars are owned by the roach and I'm not spending my hard earned money funding the family expansion of these (((people)))

T. blond blue "some would say descendant from a Nazi" proud Dutch male.

RARE and Based .

Constantinople when?

Do it you little bitch, I dare you, see what happens.

not that rare but it was based

for reference:
>The top exports of Germany are Cars ($163B), Vehicle Parts ($63.2B), Packaged Medicaments ($52B), Planes, Helicopters, and/or Spacecraft ($31.8B) and Human or Animal Blood ($20.8B), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification.

Truly food of the gods

>“Now there is the Netherlands. Dutch [nationalist politician Geert] Wilders acts like a Nazi.

That insult is getting really old and stale, roach.

Keep your politics in your own country and you won't be treated as a salty bitch by others.

Those are some pretty sad lookin' chips, mate

Go on then, go nuts, give us a good show.

>Human or Animal Blood

wat

Oh no! What will they do? No longer colonize us en masse?

I feel bad for the secular roaches, but Turkey is going (even more) down the shitter so rapidly, it's mindboggling.

Around 400,000 (Kurds included)

I mean.. seriously? Fking turks. Shut the fk up already and stop embarrassing your country. Fking shit piece of land where everybody wants to leave.

You don't want to go there mate, if everyone is a nazi, the nazi's will band together and destroy you...

You stupid poo in loo they are going to have elections shortly go ahead and chimp out LMAO

Human or Animal Blood is also known as vaccines, toxins.
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/hs92/3002/

Based Holland

>begging for being ethnically cleansed this hard

Oh no, now you cant import the hookah pipes for amsterdam pot smokers.

But it would be better to show the dutch what we know, that the foreign diasphora are a trojan horse. They should know any white european have bigger feelings for the dutch than the immigrants.

DO IT!!!! Literally just to show you what'll happen after you're done doing whatever little you can, you should do it and hopefully learn from it.

I was in a dutch university once, they served that stuff in the mensa, best and most nutritious food ever

>all these based heartfelt replies from toothpastes

You know what you must do next week.

>the one Turk baiting with success

hats off tbx f4m

Fuck I've heard this one, comes from a youtuber, not sure who.

I dunno guys I like the Turks

It truly is

come on over and try one! i bet you will love it.

youtu.be/TC3l5TS7lhc

Who takes that basket case of a country seriously anyway? It's a dump, it always has been a dump, all that is missing is some nice radioactivity to keep them warm when we cut off development aid.

Friendly reminder that the only reason the permit is cancelled is because the cuckservatives currently in power don't want to lose bigly in the next elections

>Human or Animal Blood
Cheeses

I hope they do before the elections

He's probably a h*llander

Good, we need to take back constatinopel anyway, fuck turkey.

More proof that Turks aren't really human. In the coming years, Turkey will present itself as Europe's greatest enemy.