Who is the Living Reciever?

Were we told everything just before 911?

The Symbolic Parallels are ASTOUNDING.

The Rabbit Hole of "Donnie Darko"

youtube.com/watch?v=kM-o8Wm4s8Y&t=1076s

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/29984379/Donnie-Darko-the-Philosophy-of-Time-Travel-by-Roberta-Ann-Sparrow
youtube.com/watch?v=c_4-R0_Jkn0
youtube.com/watch?v=vQXPiBUQaIk
youtube.com/watch?v=NAryr1htkDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Digits Confirm. Praise KEK

gonna need a quick rundown

also yes

kek is a timegod

>Who is the Living Reciever?

It's all the same planet, does it matter?

Damn OP.... drako may have been one of their moloch projects
Today faggots cant see that all changed after 2001, like a rift in our dimension and all we have now is chaos...

2001 is the diverging point when we crossed into the wrong timeline. Everything after felt off and kept getting worse until we got to how things are today.

When whe see the towers falling i think our world went together..
the 2001 molochian sacrifice shifted us to the under one global moloch order timeline

The movie is essentially about time travel, destiny and the philosophy of GOD.

Basic Gestalt.
The Philosophy of Time Travelby Roberta Ann SparrowForeword--------I would like to thank the sisters of the Saint John Chapter in Alexandria, Virginia for their support in my decision.By the grace of God, they are:Sister Eleanor LewisSister Francesca GodardSister Helen DavisSister Catherine ArnoldSister Mary Lee PondSister Virginia WessexThe intent of this short book is for it to be used as a simple and direct guidein a time of great danger.I pray that this is merely a work of fiction.If it is not, then I pray for you, the reader of this book.If I am still alive when the events foretold in these pages occur, then I hope that you will find me before it is too late.Roberta Ann SparrowOctober, 1944The Tangent Universe--------------------The Primary Universe is fraught with great peril. War, plague, famine and natural disaster are common. Death comes to us all.The Fourth Dimension of Time is a stable construct, though it is not impenetrable.Incidents when the fabric of the fourth dimension becomes corrupted are incredibly rare.If a Tangent Universe occurs, it will be highly unstable, sustaining itself forno longer than several weeks.Eventually it will collapse upon itself, forming a black hole within the PrimaryUniverse capable of destroying all existence.Water and Metal---------------Water and Metal are the elements of Time Travel.Water is the barrier element for the construction of Time Portals used as gateways between Universes at the Tangent Vortex.Metal is the transitional element for the construction of Artifact Vessels.

scribd.com/document/29984379/Donnie-Darko-the-Philosophy-of-Time-Travel-by-Roberta-Ann-Sparrow

FUCK! Exactly user

theres more to that
its all about moloch and Doomsday-related visions.

it was released right around 9/11
the film's advertising featuring a crashing plane

Donnie returns home to find a jet engine has crashed into his bedroom. His older sister, Elizabeth, informs him that the FAA investigators do not know where it came from.

also note the similarities between darko and drako

draco is a dragon, serpent, a reptilian alien race

another suspicious coincidence is System of a Down's Toxicity also released around 9/11

singles, "Aerials", "Jet Pilot", "Atwa", 'I don't think you trust in my self-righteous suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=c_4-R0_Jkn0

Look through the mirror

The Rabbit that tells Donnie The world will end in 28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds from Oct 2 1988. He inscribes this on his arm.

>Have dreams about things before they happen
>Favorite books involve things that happen in them before they happen in real life
>Spend spare time researching ones purpose/message, looking for what I am supposed to deliver
>Hunt down Pedophiles on the net, want to burn them down
>Know fear and love do not equate
>Feel the timeline shifting
>Wonder who around me is just manipulated living
>Waiting for my countdown and the time is growing ever closer
>Constantly attempts outgrowing old fears by challenging them

Who else here /stupidmansuit/?

youtube.com/watch?v=vQXPiBUQaIk

>Rabbit
>Rabbi

another coincidence?

The dues ex machina saved the rabbits...wtf?
youtube.com/watch?v=NAryr1htkDM

Kek is here. Speak to us

why does the teacher stop the conversation and say he'd lose his job

because Donnie is cray cray and the teach doesn't want others to think, that he further fueled his autism with sci-fi talk

It isn't a fucking documentary.

Nor would a teacher lose their job for a private conversation due to a students actions.

The Movie itself explains this fairly clearly that the Manipulated characters have an Idea of what they have to do but not as much as Donnie and they have some clarity over him too.

They know he is special but not the way your mom does.

If it were a public government funded school in the US then it would be potential trouble. If the teacher spoke to Donnie about God and Donnie's parents disapproved, then the teacher would be in a world of shit. Probably because of separation of church and state or some such dumbshit. Or trying to indoctrinate youth or blah blah blah. This shit actually happens, and its usually used against teachers who are christian and or right wing teachers.

thanx for the video OP! This falls right into what I understood out of the movie!

But desu, would you chose death in oder to save the world? Does this world deserve your sacrifice in order to go on with war and all the other shit ?

I one would not

Did you even watch the video? Donnie didn't have to die in order to save the world, all he had to do was move the jet engine from universe B to universe A. Either he chose to die or he woke up in universe A thinking it was all a dream.

I'm the living receiver, I'm going to save the US from Islam but the rest of the world is on its own.

potentially both also.

You have to stop them user.

I did, would you move the jet engine back? it is all worth saving?

Simply put.
Sacrifice myself the general shitpit = No
Sacrifice myself for the ones I love = Yes, without a doubt. Because I couldn't live myself if I didn't. It would haunt my dreams....

MANSUIT

my life went to shit in 2001. what does this mean?

>System of a Down's Toxicity also released around 9/11

Pretty sure their lead singer was an arab and also involved with Al Queda around that time too.

What is the 'deus ex machina/god from the machine' in our timeline?