>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cTWayZrhmk
arabnews.com/node/1066546/world
thelocal.de/20170310/us-army-to-deploy-more-soldiers-to-germany
dailycaller.com/2017/03/10/top-us-general-iran-poses-greatest-long-term-threat-to-middle-east-security/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/10/iran-opposition-unveils-secret-irgc-tactics/
torontosun.com/2017/03/10/the-liberal-narrative-is-in-denial-about-iran
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/10/trump-tells-abbas-time-has-come-peace-deal-israel/
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/netanyahu-urgesputin-to-block-iranian-power-corridor-on-israels-border/2017/03/09/3681c966-04d5-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html?utm_term=.b4c754f8abda
youtu.be/RDBEWVbOOgw
youtube.com/watch?v=76x5ZVb_Mxc
archive.is/CUXSg
youtu.be/lRbzz6tR43I
youtube.com/watch?v=lgam4O5PWPk
twitter.com/RT_com/status/840490958215086080
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I left my baby and it feels so bad
Guess my race is run
She's the best girl that I ever had
I fought the law and the law won
I fought the law and the law won

Awoo

youtube.com/watch?v=5cTWayZrhmk
This is lefty Sup Forumss mentor.

Reminder: put your new meme capital into "John Cena is a white supremacist ubermench"

>Trump team en route to resuming arms sale to Saudi Arabia
arabnews.com/node/1066546/world

>The US army is looking to station more troops in a new base in northern Germany, a part of the country they have not previously had a presence in
thelocal.de/20170310/us-army-to-deploy-more-soldiers-to-germany

>Top US General: Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Middle East Security
dailycaller.com/2017/03/10/top-us-general-iran-poses-greatest-long-term-threat-to-middle-east-security/

>Iran Opposition Unveils Secret IRGC Tactics
dailycaller.com/2017/03/10/iran-opposition-unveils-secret-irgc-tactics/

>The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
torontosun.com/2017/03/10/the-liberal-narrative-is-in-denial-about-iran

>ISRAEL FEARS ISIS CHEMICAL ATTACK IN EUROPE
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/10/trump-tells-abbas-time-has-come-peace-deal-israel/

>Trump tells Abbas ‘time has come’ for peace deal with Israel

>Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor on Israel’s border
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/netanyahu-urgesputin-to-block-iranian-power-corridor-on-israels-border/2017/03/09/3681c966-04d5-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html?utm_term=.b4c754f8abda

youtu.be/RDBEWVbOOgw

Can you believe this social justice horseshit?
They genuinely are advocating for blacks to have their own country.

>non americans caring about an american president

Your site is dead

Watch the Spicer briefing with me, faggot niggers.
>fast forward to 25:06
youtube.com/watch?v=76x5ZVb_Mxc

Healthcare bill: it will need weeks of negotiation to go anywhere near a good result: there is still no definitive bill with regards to healthcare, only the phase 1 draft waiting to enter congressional discussion and receive input from various parts.

In short

> first phase gets tacked to budget reconciliation meaning only budget related things are allowed. It's the draft released by Ryan and subject to changes and amendments.

Right now it has its warts

> second phase is through the discretion of the executive via Tom Price.

Obamacare put a lot of discretion on the sec of health to regulate regulate the field without legislation and the same thing will be used to undo it.

This is also the phase where some important parts like across state lines purchase is enacted

> third phase goes to vote normally on congress

This is the trickiest one as filibuster rules apply. That's why it's a three phases bill, any other way and democrats would drag their feet like in the confirmation of Trump's cabinet process.

In short: what we have now is the draft of the first phase. It will never reach the president's desk at that state and anyone saying otherwise is either misinformed or a shill.

Plenty of time for Rand and others join in and contribute, and Spicer, Price, Pence and Trump said exactly that.

A section by section analysis is here: archive.is/CUXSg

blacks have lots of countries

>this pasty beta guy living in the modern equivalent of a commiebloc is ripping on styx

"Countries"

Go ahead and move to one

Beats me. I could see that happening though. I'm glad it's not generic moeblob anyway, offers a nice break from all the moeshit I'm watching this season.
youtu.be/lRbzz6tR43I

Too many moving parts, passing a bill on the assumption that the democrats will compromise and pass a phase 3 bill that fixes the problems of the phase 1 bill is extremely risky.

The video was made on the 14th of december. Hes probably been doing this throught out the entire election in an attempt to subvert people to hate trump but then he fucking won the election regardless.

Which means he has probably lost all his lefty friends. He may be the biggest cuck of all time.

is it true that everyone on this site is 16? Am I too old for this place? Should I go actually be an adult?

name a better movie released in 2016

It makes me feel good. I like it when other countries are jealous.

Tends to happen when you're #1.

i'm white, u nigger

You're site is dead

Move to a nigger "country"

There are lots of them

Why is there a /ptg/ on Sup Forums?

stop telling me what to do cunt

Never watched it.

Howcome the libturds are saying that all those new jobs are from obama policies? All he did was made America Africa... cuck

2016 Presidential Election

>He may be the biggest cuck of all time
I believe that title is still currently being shared by Hillary, Anthony Burch, and Harry Reid

And good, i can't image what having to be friends with that fag would be like. I hope he continues to suffer

Again? It happened one time a while back when some shitposter made on there instead and we had a pretty good time. But then autists couldn't let it go and started spamming them over there shortly after that.

That's the only way user. There is no way to tackle it on the reconciliation bill and, as long as there isn't a supermajority at the senate it will always be like that.

Obama rammed Obamacare through only because he has 60 seats at the senate.

As long as phase 1 (what you see, roughly) and phase 2 (across state lines and other regulatory measures) are passed it is at very worst an improvement on the current situation.

Then come phase 3 and democrats have two choices: to follow the clear wishes of most of America to finally put the final nail on Obamacare carcass already shot to death by precious phases or to roll the side at the even of 2018 election and risk giving the remaining seats to republicans achieve supermajority.

2016 was the year politics replaced movies and television and books and comedy for best entertainment

welcome to 100 years ago?

Anyone wanna watch Nork TV instead of Morning Joe?

put this in VLC
mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

they had a war movie on before where they legit killed a german shepherd and filmed it dying
then a childrens show on making garrots for traitors, then a farming show.
now a music video

2016 was the year movies became politics

Link?

>before where they legit killed a german shepherd and filmed it dying
what the fuck. I'd watch but i'm playing eu4

BD rips when, goddammit? I'm not watching the shit quality Chinese hardsub.

Are you that Portuguese guy that I spoke to some time ago about Russia/Iran/Middle-East on here? The one that predicted the polls/outcomes?

Let's see if I still remember how to crosslink.

Yes. In principle if someone with that flag posts more than 3 paragraphs with sources at the end that's me

She should try bleach. Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we're mostly water, therefore, we are bleach.

there is nothing interesting left on the internet... everything is so boring...

>That's the only way user.
You sound like Paul Ryan.
All this does is put Trump's name on the bill, when this shit goes south (which it will without Phase 3) it will be Trump's responsibility. I would much rather put together a bill that actually fixes the problems and have it fail in the senate and use it as a weapon against the Democrats in 2018 than give the Democrats a weapon to use against the Republicans in 2018. Passing this bill and crossing our fingers that the democrats regain sanity in the next couple years is not a wise choice.

Kek, deleted already.

You guys could be more subtle and instead of making an outright Trump general you could make a thread about one of the many tv series Trump appeared and follow from that

>biggest cuck of all time

Wasn't me. I just went to check for myself.

Thread is still up for me. I don't think /ptg/ should go on other boards desu, no good comes of it.

Biggest cuck of all time is stretching it. But hes definately a hidden gem of a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgam4O5PWPk

glumpf BTFO

I agree I feel like this ryancare is a political trap. Also why do we have to cover preexisting conditions when they cannjust join a pool and got that covered anyway?

Here it is

twitter.com/RT_com/status/840490958215086080

Sup Forums is so SLOW
is Sup Forums the HIGHEST ENERGY board?

>this dude is still going

Absolutely wew.

I'm just glad that Trump is keeping his ear open to Rand's ideas, I think that Trump could be the voice for Rand's bill. Rand really isn't a great communicator but those two working together could be pretty amazing.

>it's real
kek

If anyone posts the official white/gold maga hat on ebay I will buy it.

He's right, you know

he's not Saddam and he's not Ghaddafi

>flag
Just buy one from his website you fag.

> I would much rather put together a bill that actually fixes the problems and have it fail in the senate and use it as a weapon against the Democrats in 2018 than give the Democrats a weapon to use against the Republicans in 2018

kek, it is *you* that sounds like Paul Ryan. I explain:

Trump mentioned a while back (and many times) that GOP leadership wanted Trump to let Obamacare crash and burn so democrats pay the political price. He even named Ryan as one that suggested it.

Trump said he opposes that because he doesn't think America doesn't deserve to bear the cost in order to benefit politically.

Rationally: letting it crash and burn first would be very effective. But Trump (unlike Ryan) really care about the American people and said he wouldn't do that.

You sound like Ryan user. Trump wants to fix it, not to let people suffer for political gain.

There's nothing sadder than a Youtuber with a zillion subscribers but fuck all returning viewers

its sold out on his website its the only color i dont have

So what? Trump is allowing Ryancare to pass to shoot it down, or amend it with Rancare?

I can't imagine how terrible it must be to be born a non-American

> Trump said he opposes that because he doesn't think America ** deserve **

Fixed, Portuguese common core education everyone

Has Trump said anything about the vault7 leeks?

He is giving us an excuse to just fuck off...Can we please just take it?

WE HAVEN'T WON A WAR SINCE 1945 take your culturally enriched forces out of the war zone

But Turkey sent troops into Syria and they weren't called invaders.

I remember that guy from yeeeaaars ago. He said one day he was gonna have his own show on Comedy Central or some shit.

First time I've seen him in years and the dude is still filming shit by himself in backyards. Kek.

How does someone lose this much and not kill themselves?

Imagine being a fucking leaf.

This isn't a YLYL thread but I had to comment that I lost to that picture.

>When Trump is turning your own son against you

This does not fix it, this creates a political black hole that Trump cannot escape. You have yet to explain how exactly that Democrats "See the light" and come together to vote for a phase 3 bill. Just signing legislation that is bad legislation isn't keeping promises, its creating problems. Paul Ryan is the one saying this is a binary choice, he is the one saying "This is the only way" like you said.

I want to protect that smile...

they were, though

BTFO!

>wot n tarnation

me too

I've been out of the loop this week. What is the current thing they are attacking Trump with? I just read that Trump is allegedly bending to Wall Street? And Pence is threatening Wikileaks? I still remember Trump going during the election " I LOVE WIKILEAKS!", boy I hope he still remembers this.

Link? I don't disbelieve you, I just don't remember there being much of a reaction from the press about it.

Obamacare 2.0, more stupid Russia accusations and other nonsense.

why do you like assad so much anyway?

?

This is beautiful. Will his son disavow?

I'm not trying to explain how phase 3 will pass, all I'm saying is what the three phases mean.

What alternative you are offering? Waiting for a supermajority in 2018 and let Obamacare in place?

Passing phase 1 and implementing phase 2 via regulatory discretion is better than that.

Secular leader.