Does Sup Forums hate Muslims?

They hate Jews what about Muslims?

>mudslimes and heebs
both could use a cleansing.

Ugh that car makes me feel some type of way

Does Sup Forums hate certain races?

Yeah I know man I might import one soon before the prices skyrocket

I have nothing against Hispanics, blacks, Slavs, Indians, Arabs, Iranians etc. I have nothing against Turks, Kurds, Christians, Buddhists, etc. etc.

But Muslims are a danger to the world. Their political Islam has only one aim - the eradication of Earth's civilization.

>tfw you love meme weeb cars but hate anime

What is your favourite JDM car dude?

>nothing against turks

Your realise Turkey is turning into a HUGE islamic state as we speak. right?

if muzzies ever get another Caliphate, God will send Mongols to fuck their shit again

Fuck yeah we hate practitioners of Islam. If you believe the Quran is the word of allah, Sup Forums wants to eradicate you from the west.

Muhammad was a false prophet.

In the Turkish Constitution it says that we are a secular country.I hope that fucking mudslim government doesnt change that.And they cant right now but l think their end goal is a fully islamic turkey.

lurk more faggot

Calm down baby dick don't get to salty it was a simple question

Muslims are jews without the intelligence.

yEAS jews/mudslimes are subhumans no mather what angle you look at it

How could anyone not hate muslims?

>baby dick

is that the best you can do abbo?

Not even aboriginal you moron lol

The GTR32 is god's gift to man

You got that right dude

>what about Muslims?
I genuinly cannot understand how humans can have any feelings for mudslime, other than utter hate and contempt.

They are the genetic garbage. I don't think it is scientifically sound to even call them humans anymore. After 40 generations of inbreeding, they've split off into another species and regressed back.

maybe you should lurk like we all did at one point...?

Too late, your failed coup means you're going to be IS2. Its ok though, you'll soon have some american freedom airmailed.

make it so. Fast. And send boots on the ground to Europe. Contact putin for a joint intervention.

Because apparently us eurofags are too fucking cucked to solved the shitpile we brought onto ourselves.