Is Sup Forums ready to learn about the Great Conjunction of the Golden Age and get redpilled on the Ancient World?

is Sup Forums ready to learn about the Great Conjunction of the Golden Age and get redpilled on the Ancient World?

saturndeathcult.com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enceladus
thunderbolts.info/wp/
youtube.com/watch?v=e4-9Rx3gMNA
journal.sjdm.org/15/15923a/jdm15923a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im driving but ill give you a bump, hopefully once i reach my destination i can give it a read. Good luck user

Can I get a quick rundown? Is Saturn run by Jews?

Think of it like this: Have you ever been to Saturn? I've never been to Saturn and neither has anyone i know. Really gets the almond activating.

Gonna need a right quick abstraction of this subject of interest.

wut is this, OP?

Be careful with this shit.

>the earth is flat
>its true I saw it on YOUTUBE!
fuck off

is Shayton's innermost moon Pan

check out en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enceladus

I've known about this since before Sup Forums even existed, that's how redpilled I am.

The Earth is not flat.

Watch Symbols of an Alien Sky by David Talbott. It's on Youtube.

Every formation, including the Eye of Ra, the Triangle, the Swastika, and the Cross were all in the Electric Sky at one point.

Electric Daisy Carnival invites its attendees to join under the Electric Sky. Raves have heavily Pagan elements in them.

>Piece together random shit into pattern
>sell it to retards
>get depressed at humanity and kill self
you're 2/3 of the way there OP

it's bullshit.
The real conjunction will start during the end of the aquarius era, when the precession of the equinox will trigger another great flood, so we still have time.
Ancient Egyptians tried to warn us using a 'cosmical clockwork' with the Gizah plateau.

NOT POLITICS. /X/ RELATED. GET THIS BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE

SAGE
/THREAD
SAGE
/THREAD
SAGE
/THREAD

HAIL SATURN

4 . 9 . 2
3 . 5 . 7
8 . 1 . 6

HAIL SATURN

Praise Babalon, Mother Of Harlots And Abominations On The Earth!

thunderbolts.info/wp/

Gets bigger every year.

>raves
>pagans
You came to the wrong neighborhood, Saracen.

The elites have been involved in occult Saturn/Satan worship since time immemorial.

They fuck children and commit human sacrifice. That's how they know they can trust each other. If they need to bring someone in on a new world order conspiracy, they first make sure the person has killed and eaten someone, so they know what team they're on.

>> The real conjunction

So basically another conjunction. The last conjunction was where Earth, Mars, Venus and Saturn all rotated on their Northern axis together.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4-9Rx3gMNA

OCS101 pls go you fucking shill

Girls show up dressed like this because they want you to approach them (if you're not a weirdo).

EDC is great.

>occult Saturn/Satan

Plz stop with this fake news.
The elites are worshipping Semiramis and following the cult of Isis/Osiris/Horus for the most influencial ones.

Raves are rooted in Dionysian/Bacchanal revelries.

Bullshit! All bullshit!

All mighty forces are useful for both "good" and "bad".

Saturn is compromitted, Molekh is the thug in charge for the dirty work. Horus is bearing the light for overwhelming intellectual clarity and knowledge, which is why he can be usueful as well.

One of the largest electronic music festivals held in Detroit, Michigan in 2000 had over 1 million in attendance over a 3 day period and the site was directly within an ancient Egyptian/Babylon styled plaza with ancient occult sacred geometric architecture and even a star gate.

Coincidence?

good thing we got kek keket and sobek on our side

I never precised if it was for 'good' or 'bad'. I'm over theses futiles considerations, as the other elites are.
It's a matter of facts. The Egyptian Pantheon is the most studied in the circles of power, especially in USA and western Europe.

You don't. In a few years Sup Forums will crap its pants with diarrhoea realising that the frequency of Kek has been kidnapped through numerous blood rituals to Ba'al Berith (his more visible vibrational form being Molekh, even if some claim that it is Ba'al Zebub aka Beelzebub for lamestream people), thus creating the illusion of an occult synchronicity in relation to Kek, resulting in a shilling of hundreds of thousands Sup Forums occultists.

That is very true, yes.

Also, in case someone replies telling me not to mix up the egyptian pantheon and cosmogony with other semitic deities - leave. Now. You don't get it.

These digits say otherwise. Kek is the embodiment of chaos magic, crowd sourced, collective unconscious power. Moloch has lost.

If you're going to co-opt the electric universe shit at least talk about it with the same standards as Eric Dollard. That is, referencing weird conundrums and deficiencies of the current models while offering curiosity as to be entertaining. You need you step up your game, maybe throw some Gnostic cosmology in like David Icke since that is interesting and usually successful at landing the hook.

journal.sjdm.org/15/15923a/jdm15923a.html full explanation of this thread

True.
But for the profanes, you should just explain as introduction that the jews left Egypt stealing the ancestral knowledge who was set up in the arch of the covenant and inside the sacred temple of Karnak (dedicated to Ptah&Thoth in a lesser extend).
They stole the ancient knowledge of the circumcision and the effect it have on the pituitary gland of the children. It's why they were '''chased''' from Egypt and installed themself to the eastern border, within the נען (Canaan region).
Few rabbi are still aware of this secret and the very deep knowledge carried by the ancient egyptians.

Tell me more, I was under the impression kike magic went back to Babylon(maybe Chaldea?)

Unconscious power says it all... Lol... Or shall I say... Kek? Don't you see how the mocking is hidden in plain sight? Kek, or its new reappearance in the digital era to be more precise, is a shill. Nothing else. Its Sad Frog foundation and laughable "Topkek" incarnation is so visibly weak and so obviously lacks any sincere occult connection to the deep sea of background forces, that it is a true mystery to me how it managed to make its way through the memestream, then mainstream and now lamestream. When was the last time humanity felt "woke"? When did it change anything? When will humans stop letting themselves being shilled again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again and again by the same forces? You are being laughed at.

Look at your post's numerological synchronicity. Ha. ;)
You are right, but there is more to it, which is that all of this was controlled. The hebrews (a more precise description of the "jews" in Kemet) were deliberately held slaves. And Moses was deliberately given access to the High Priesthood and enlightened knowledge of Egypt, so that he would see what happens and flee Egypt with the rest of the Hebrews. The Egyptians weren't in control, nor were the Hebrews, nor are they now. It is all controlled chaos.

>tfw Thoth validate my message and grant me the Supreme Palindrome

what do you want to know precisely, it's a very long story and english isn't my mother tongue.

It is becoming conscious. Perhaps you're right, but you underestimate the power of this egregore. Kek represents the unconscious before the conscious, there will be greater awareness, not less.

I do not underestimate Kek's power at all... You didn't understand what I was saying.

Kek has IMMENSE power. Because it's a bait, a shill by exactly the forces it allegedly is supposed to fight and terminate.

>The hebrews (a more precise description of the "jews" in Kemet) were deliberately held slaves.

Sorry but wrong, Hebrews were never held slaves in Egypt, this lie is again about their love to look like martyrs. Egypt didn't even allowed slavery at this time, slavery came to Egypt after the hellenistic reforms, the greeks imported it.

My fleeting interest is in the origin of Western Occultism which as far as I can tell traces to Babylon via the Kabbalah. You make it sound like Babylon is not the origin but Egypt is. how do I find out?

Also where can I read about the basis of your cosmology as just form your few posts I can see parallels from other belief systems and I want to decipher the truth. There is a consistent underlying truth but it's hard to sift through all the hippie new-age crap to actually find out.

Interestingly enough this theory explains howdinosaurs could get so large and also gives credence to Anon5's "giant creatures" claim.

Well, we disagree here.

You are supposed to think like this. So you then identify the jews as the bad ones in control (triple parantheses and all this crap). They will then get liquidated and everyone will THINK the problem is solved, but it is not. Because they were never in control. No human was ever in control. Every human group that was ever in charge for anything was a temporary token on this board game called "The World". It's always a very distinct group of people (religiously, politically or ethnically). They would then get overused until the people make a revolution. What then happens is multiple things:

1. The people are satisfied, because they think they won. They are now arrogant and bling to new mind control and all this crap.
2. The group of people who they revolted against and who were ultimately free of guilt were sacrificed in a blood ritual.
3. All this chaos can now be used to restore a new order and the same forces are still at work, just using other visible tokens as those who people identify as "the ones in charge".

One good example would be the French Revolution. The Nobility was a token overused deliberately and it was then sacrificed in a blood ritual. What has changed? Nothing. A new order has been restored and that is because the nobility never was in charge of anything - it just looked like it.

To Be Continued...

Bump I want to know too

Now, for all those who wonder who really is in charge - I don't know myself and I have never met anyone who does. What I know however (and many do, this is not a secret) is that they are Higher Beings. If you look at descriptions of Angels, Gods, Demons throughout ALL religions, cultures and traditions ALL OVER the world, you will find great similarities. That is because in ancient times these Higher Beings who ware the ones who are really in charge, showed themselves to humans. They did that because at the time there was no such thing as fast travelling with planes, internet and whatever so the human race would never understand the big conspiracy that is going on on a global scale. Now they cannot do it anymore. If an "Annunaki" (the name the Assyrians gave to these higher beings) would show up now, the whole system would collapse. Then again not all "Annunaki" support this system.

All of this is very complex and it goes far beyond "We have to fight (((them)))". But what should I expect from people who believe that Kek is the Lord and Saviour...

CHEK'D we cannot lose PRAISE KEK

God's in Charge, and his Son Jesus Christ

Egyptian system of belief is the source of not only western occultism, but also most of the myths and legends later adopted by many civilisations all around the world.
You have to understand that Egypt have been the first place to gather believers in the ancient world for a very simple reason : the Gizah plateau.
Egyptians never admitted having constructed this site. There is even multiples evidences all around Egypt explaining that pilgrims were coming all over Africa to pray to the Kheops pyramid.
The kheops, khephren and mykerinos pyramids are way older than archeologues say they are (even if some of them are know admitting this fact). They are probably 22k b.c. y.o, so they were considered 8000 years ago like mystical building the Gods left on earth to help the human kind.
Egypt was born, the land where the Gods left a gift on earth.

Greeks were the first ones to try to decypher the complexs messages left in the great pyramid using geometry and mathematics with irrational numbers.
3000 years after, were are still trying to decode this strange artifact.

This documentary is a good introduction and quite entertaining if you are not well versed in Egyptology.
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no

>the Great Conjunction

maybe this pic would have been more 'à propos' to illustrate my point.

It all makes sense now

Text makes sense. Symbol makes sense with that text. Puppet monster is lame though.

I understand you my friend, and for the most i agree with you.
But i maintain : jews stole then hid a very valuable artifact and secret far from the human kind eyes. Manipulated or not, they did it on purpose. This wasn't their Heritage. Fuck them.

Thanks a lot this is very enlightening. I'm researching this stuff because I desperately want to know the truth. The biggest truths.

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

How do you feel about that?

Deuteronomy 11:16
Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;

Luke 21:8
And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

That is true, they did steal it.