Is race mixing bad? If so, why?

Is race mixing bad? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cf_Y1sNlPzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I too wonder. Is anyone good on Euroafrican ethnomixing here? Does it produce unhealthy inferior people? I've met my fiancé in Stuttgart. She's White French, 19, literal 10, from a rich family, but has apparently quadroon or octoroon kid that I ended up adopting. Not sure if it's part black at all, she doesn't know who the father is. Partners she had include other French guys, Italian, Portuguese, Canadian and American guy, what she described as a mixed French, so it's just an assumption. Just non-Slavic alien look. Any advice appreciated. Does it get away from phenotype, how to detect it? Should I DNA test it?

"Why" he asks... Just look at the child the mother is holding.

Kek

Isn't it obvious? Kill them both

What's pictured in OP's post is incredibly rare if statistics are to be believed. There are almost no white female-black male relationships where the father sticks around. I live in a very "multicultural" area and I can attest that I see white grandmothers pushing their caramel colored bundles of shame in grocery carts in my local market after work. The grandmother never smiles and instead wears a look of indescribable gloom because she knows the truth of what has happened to her daughter. She knows her precious daughter will never find a quality man with a black kid in her life.

I remember you
wish you would just post a picture of the niglet

even being 80% white isn't enough

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fact that theres no serious answer proves its not wrong at all

>inb4 muh culture

Brazil.

How does Sup Forums feel abou these young white twins getting blacked?

Another one

Pics related.

>beautiful young people having fun and enjoying their lives
IM SO MAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>dark plebs will change purebred elite
Never the case

It doesn't look black or part black, but it has weird to me features. If father was part black , he could have been anything from mulatto to octoroon. There is a really big possibility kid is fully French

I'd be disgusted beyond belief if my child happened to look nothing like me.
pic related

my white female cousin is a bbc lover. she had one baby by one and the dad split. Enter new bbc. impregnates her with 3 more. surprisingly doesn't run off, but he refuses to parent the child that is not biologically his. he is a fat fuck who steals the other child's food, and he thinks dropping his baby boys on the floor will ensure they don't turn out gay.

>he is a fat fuck who steals the other child's food, and he thinks dropping his baby boys on the floor will ensure they don't turn out ga
so he's just canadian

Slide thread

Not really. Pol likes to be hysterical about it but in reality it all evens out in the end. In the future multiracial societies the same hierarchies will exist. It'll probably be a lot like current Latin American societies, with whites at the top, mixed majority in the middle, and niggers at the bottom as usual. Nothing new under the sun

aw he has his nose

Bruh...

Do you have to ask?

>think with your dick
>mongrels are good looking

>beautiful
Back to Sudan

Don't racemix. This is coming from a quadroon.
My dad is half black and alll he wants to do is to whiten the blood line. My paternal grandfather left my grandmother and my dad gree up without a father. Despite being a half breed, my dad absolutely hates the black community and wants nothing to do with it.
When you hate your own heritage, you are fucked for life.

Ugly kids, good luck finding a donor when you need a transplant.

>qadroon
Any advice? What about health effects?

No, other peoples lives are none of your business. If you are so concerned about the white race as a species, do your thing and make a lot of babies.

I, as a white man, do not worry one bit because white men will never become obsolete. You're all just a bunch of pussies who are projecting your own failures as a white person. Do the fucking work and be something.

If you racemix you'll get looks from literally everyone on the street thinking you're a cuckold.
Your family won't love your kids, they may pretend to do but they will always prefer your non-racemixed nephews and nieces.
Your children will have huge identity issues when they get older not knowing if they're white or not.
They'll be ugly as shit aswell.

Half-white

Raised exclusively by a white family in a white community

Goes to a white school

Gets a white job

Becomes a senator, then president

THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!

Nobody looks at Obama and says "look at that white guy." That's why you don't race mix. It destroys the whiteness of the offspring no matter how white they are.

You shouldnt fuck monkeys

It's how aids started

>white men will never become obsolete.
HAHAHAHAHA ITS BEEN HAPPENING FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS LMFAO

Honestly I don't think race-mixing is a big deal.

It all depends; do you want your own children to look like unrelated foreigners? If so, go for it senpai

It destroys the bloodline, herritage and any form of respect people will ever have for you.

I will show you zero respect if you managed to cuck your own shit up by destroying your pure bloodline. Might as well have killed yourself. Your forefathers are turning in their graves at the disgrace you are. Fucking disgusting

because the white woman in that picture probably has a deeper affinity for the dog than her own offspring.

This

you lose literally hundreds of generations of whiteness with one event

well the nig is already bleached so it could be worse

10/10 portugal

Lauren Southern seems to have some pretty strong opinion on racemixing:
youtube.com/watch?v=cf_Y1sNlPzk

Breed those niglets with a white woman twice more and you have yourself a sprog undistinguishable from a sheckelman, ever wonder if that's their plan?

Every wonder if that's what this is all about?

It creates ugly ass children.

Pics of cousin

>Is race mixing bad? If so, why?

Because that womb could have gone to me or one of my white brothers, why should we give it to a worthless nigger who has done nothing to earn a place in my gene pool.
Evolution is real.
Racism is real because evolution is real.
I would rather genocide the black race than loose white wombs.
For real.
If it takes white cops more than 30 minutes to show up, for any reason, jews and blacks will not be safe.

Pretty sure you automatically jettison a woman who has a kid and 'doesn't know who the father is.'

Reminds me of my youth:
>be 27 and recently divorced
>hitting the bars every weekend getting tail
>take home some whore but she surprises me.. won't bang
>take her out again the next week... she bangs
>go out for a movie one night; she tells me some news:
>she has 4 kids with 4 different dads
>Probs the only reason I'm not #5 is my 100% spooge flushing policy
>Whore literally left the ground on the way out of my house

Because look at that hair

OMG.. wtf was he thinking

That's called a biological imperative

Yea, you self-hating whites... get your lazy asses to work and earn.. kick your 50% up to the govt like a proud, not obsolete white man. Of course the gov't is going to take all that money and spend it to actively undermine and destroy everything you are

it should be illegal for whites to fuck untermenschen.