HWNDU Takeover

HWNDU Takeover

So I heard some other anons suggest that we use some kind of drone to put a Kekistan or Pepe flag on the HWNDU pole.

I would like to explore this option further.

I think that the best thing to is to glue or staple the flag to a piece of PVC pipe with a plumbing pipe cap on the top (you can pick this up from Home Depot in the plumbing section.

The PVC pipe and cap must be about 4.5" in diameter and perhaps 1.5-2' long. The drone can use a claw actuator to drop this directly on top of the flag pole.

You will need an LED and live camera in order to control the drone.

Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2017/03/10/11-areas-near-oroville-dam-under-evacuation-warnings/
hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stream turned off. Why?

It was working a min ago... I think that it refreshes itself every so often. It isn't turned off.

Thought the stream was done with already?

Never mind, it's back on.

did we actually pinpoint the location?

I think OP has a decent idea, if we can drop something on the top of it and make it extremely difficult to get down, it might be funny as fuck to watch Shia bust his ass trying to get it.

Have you been under a rock for the past week? Yes, the weaponized autism of some legendary anons pinpointed the location using flight paths and astronomy.

It could totally be fun, but I'm in Russia, bored, watching rope swinging at the empty flag/pol/e

What's with Orovile btw? How are your dams?

The PCV pipe (with the endcap attached) would only be removed if they got a ladder and had to take it down from the top. We just need an user in that area with decent drone capability and the ability to build a 'claw mechanism'.

I guess one way to do it is to carve a little indent or groove into the sides of the top of the PVC pipe then use two metal things (I'd use two allen keys) to hold it in place like a latch. Then use two Arduino-controlled (via RF) DC motors with an H-bridge IC to spin two gears in opposite directions - and thereby "unlatching" the allen keys from holding the pipe.

You need to have a camera aimed directly below, with a decently lit LED light in order to position it perfectly. The diameter of the pole is about 2" but that string seems to slant at an angle and would get in the way - so the PVC pipe would need to be at least 4" in diameter and about 1.5-2 feet in length. The flag must be glued or stapled along the sides.

This will be amazing if we can do this. Come on, where are you TN anons at. Get working on this!!

The other option is to simply use the same Allen key method - except use an electromagnet OR an electromagnetic relay to unlatch it.

This design is very easy. Come on faggots!!! Let's troll him again.

Praise Kek

Thats way south of me I haven't heard anything about the Oroville dams in a while. Last thing I heard is they're worried about the ice melting causing another rise of the water.

breitbart.com/california/2017/03/10/11-areas-near-oroville-dam-under-evacuation-warnings/

nice Oil id ya got there

Why is stream still on? What's the point? There is no flag, the location is known and will be vandalized again.

they had a large "toilet paper rollish cylinder" that would fit over top of the flag pole.

(checked)

How about a third option, we can build a "potato gun" and fire something at it with a strong adhesive so it remains attached permanently.

we think its bait, based user was caught last night, haven't heard anything yet

last night = 2amish est

I don't know how practical that is... firstly that would require perfect aim, and also the impact from the projectile would make it very difficult to stick to the pole. It's physically impractical. And also that would sound like a gunshot and would probably have the home owner shooting at our user with a shotgun.

its a bad idea..... drone is a good idea

That's called a "BUCKET", my leaf friend

im tired as fuck, im going back to lurk mode, haven't slept yet

I wouldn't doubt someone in this board has very excellent sniping skills from past military experience and be out of visible distance of onlookers. Could just be using a paintball gun even. Them being in the area raises another question...

Come on now, that's not practical at all stop trolling my thread nigger

when did the Amish get involved? can I get fast trotting timeline on an info-graph.

How you know shia bitch isnt reading this thread now, especially after the media called us out for our "trolling" More ideas keeps him guessing.

Wouldn't a well placed 50 bmg to the base of the flag pole pretty much render this location useless to him?

What is the elevation like around that area?
>Disclaimer: I do not own a 50 BMG

how do you know he was caught?

What did poor flagpole do to you? Why not shoot Shia instead?

For the last time, all we know by listening to the police scanner, that they were searching a vehicle and found a drone and a pistol. Cops were nearby, use your imagination. Sorry just tired, not a rudefag

flagpole? why not locate the camera, theyre baiting the flag but not camera.

This

We could attach a Flag to a bucket and then drop the bucket on top of the pole ?

good job Sup Forums

weaponized autism is truly the greatest gift

Somebody link me to the archived fligh paths threads i wasnt here for like a month because of uni
Have this nice pol Ball in return

That's not such a bad idea

Why is nopony acting? There should be more anons out there.
All I can do from Russia is to send an ICBM, but then the stream will end abruptly as will the whole world due to WW3 and nucular holocaust.

this. Camera might be indoors though, from what I say.

We could also film our own stream possibly so we actually get to see Shia lose his shit and get mad on camera.

ive been looking for this image for fucking years. thanks ivan

Thank you leaf praise kek

>Why is nopony acting?
>nopony

I like the african sea you dug on the map. Can you also dig a sea in the middle east?
"Israel caldera" sounds lovely.

Why havent we hacked the webpage and change to a stream of shadilay and an american flag?

Recon needed.

That would be a crime tho. A prank is one thing but shooting antimaterial round onto someones property is another.

>mongolia
seems about right

>accidently go to hwndu.com
kek

What's the stream URL, senpai? I want to keep a lazy eye on it.

hewillnotdivide.us/

Here's the link boys holy shit it is still up.

Also just my two cents on the PVC/cardboard tube idea.

Don't use a drown. It's loud and you'll get caught. You'd be better off making a looooong pole with a hook on the end to gently place the tube on top and then slip the hook out. You'd have to have a general idea of how tall the flag pole is.

But if you had that done, it'd take like seconds to run out there, put it on top and flee.

Fucking sad....just a pole standing there.

Like the idea, plumbing end cap with some length and a conical opening so putting it on is easier. Fill it up with fast acting glue (PVC glue) or strong magnets so Shia will go chimp shit getting it off, just a matter of getting it off the drone.

>live feed is a bare flagpole

Did he give up?

>naked pole
he didnt have a backup flag? or do we keep stealing them?

Attach our flag to that and a camera to our drone so we can watch Shia go apeshit and then we are set.

Lets make this happen.

Commence OPERATION KEK DROP

Never mind, I read back up the thread and saw someone had already been busted. So apparently they're watching too close for the pole trick.

New plan is to get a bucket or a pipe of some kind with our own flag attached and drop it on top of the pole with a drone with a camera so we get to see Shia bust his ass to take it down and laugh.

Bucketchan/Flag/pole/ deployment methods have already been discussed and planned on 4+4. Unfortunately there was a setback last night, but the setup is good to go and awaiting execution

>last night
what happened last night, I was drunk

Yes!
Looking down upon the ape struggling to reach our glorious flag, like a monkey hopping up and down for a banana out of reach.

I suggest you all just leave Shia alone. It was fun for a while though.

wat?

No, Shia shall be a running gag

For inside the tube, I recommend something like Liquid Nails construction adhesive. It's cheap as dirt, like 3 bucks for a big tube you put in a caulking gun. Squirt a shitload of that in it and plop it on the flagpole and it's going NOWHERE. Takes about 15 minutes to start setting so you'd have plenty of time to work. There are faster-setting versions too if it needs to cure faster (regular liquid nails takes likes 24 to get fully hard).

Oh man I can't wait to see it happen.

Who has a drone willing to do it ?

If you weren't here about 6-8 hours ago, user went over there with a drone, a handgun and was going to drop a bucket from said drone with a rebel flag attached onto the pole.
Listening to radio scanner we think he got arrested because someone in thread reported him.
user went silent and threads died

If someone does manage to get it done, though, it's gonna be up there for hours even if Shia sees it immediately. You can't just put a tall ladder up against the flag pole. It'd roll right off and you'd break your neck. So he'll have to call someone out with a bucket truck (like they use to trim trees) or rent one.

what if we hang Shia from the pole

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

WE NEED to play this song from the drone when we drop it.

Why the fuck did he take a handgun anyway?

Ebrietas is cute!

attach the flag to a neodymium magnet. those things are super strong and would be an easy delivery system because the magnet is attracted to the pole.
The bucket is also a good idea because its guarenteed to be flying from the top of the pole and would just need to be lowered into place.

I was thinking Ode To Joy, but yeah - thats good

It's getting brighter and I hear birds.
Whoa... So this is how happening happens?

Stop trying to remove the flag. Grow up. Get a life. Leave your bedroom.

Imagine watching Shia rage not being able to reach the flag or the drone with that playing it would be epic. I'm already dying laughing thinking about it.

>magnets
that assuming the flag pole isn't made of aluminum

hey watch out
that's my daughter you're speaking of

it's Louisiana

What's that jewish actor getting out of all of this?

>Stop trying to remove the flag. Grow up. Get a life. Leave your bedroom.

Shia pls

Whos fucking house is the flag at?
Is it one of Shia's homes? Is it somebody he knows who offered the use of his flag pole?

Hail kek

What we need to do is get some anonthats really good at climbing to climb up the pole and place,on top a whicker basket with an anime picture glued onto it.

Fucking digits. Damn son

Give it up Shia. You can't win

kek hungers for more flags, this game of CTF isn't over yet

But playing capture the flag with an insane 'has-been' celebrity is entertaining . They should turn this shit into a game show

my only worry was the pole was aluminum, I was hoping the cap at the top is made of something magnetic.

magnets shatter easily, its not good for them to just snap together.

Daily reminder that nobody can stop the PURE. POWER. OF. AUTISM.

>kek hungers
CONFIRMED

There was an user with a $1500 drone who was going to do it around 4pm aus time today. Had a bucket and all

He went on a walkabout, got spooked by security

The Pure Weaponized Autism of Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me. We could literally do anything lads

Noone was busted. A truck hit a gas station thingy and they were running the two people in the truck to see if they had warrants. Austists immediately assumed = our man is busted.

not a god damned thing

are there any sky-writers in tennessee?