White Extinction

Is it really so bad that european-whites are becoming a minority in the world? Listen...

We whites are smart, yes. Beautiful, yes. But way too nice/peaceful in this world of sharks, to the point that it's a serious disadvantage.

100% of european-white women will vote for whoever makes them feel good inside. The jewey globalists tell them "yes! you are a good person if you let third worlders flood your country". They are driven by their emotions and logic will not convince them. On top of that, 90% of european-white men are actual weak-ass cucks. They will give up their beliefs in an instant if it means they'll be able to keep their pathetic "friends" on facebook, and won't get shunned by women for deviating from the mass feminist/globalist agenda.

We're only slightly more intelligent than the lesser races anyways. You'll start to see smarter brown-skins after 2,000 years of natural selection. Essentially an instant in the timescale of the universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whites will not go extinct and besides I am more concerned with someone's faith than their race. Any true Christian is my brother or sister.

Typical Christcuck

bitch please, I've seen the extinction occuring first-hand. I live in one of the whitest countries on the planet, and in the last 5 years, whites have become a minority in all the major canadian cities. We ARE going extinct

Don't know where this, "White women all vote Left", memes came from.

If you examine the data, there is very little distinction between the voting patterns of White males and White females. White males are slightly more likely to vote for right-wing parties, but it's rarely by anything more than 5%.

The majority of White women voted for Trump.

That's bullshit! What about brexit and Trump?

Giving women the right to vote was such a mistake...Jesus christ.

>conquer the whole world at gun point
>now "too nice"

After the 2 most destructive wars this planet has ever seen white people were tired of fighting for no good reason so we became soft and allowed jews to exploit as and fell for the "women are equal" meme

If the west wanted to it has the military capabilities to absolutely wreck any 3rd world shit hole in the world.

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create soft men
Soft men create hard times

Natural cycle and we are currently going into the hard times phase

>Is it really that bad if the west becomes one giant mulatto brazalian-esq slum

It will be, until the chinese come along with their flamethrowers and complete absence of altruism

>whites have become a minority in all the major canadian cities
So who is leading now in Canada Niggers or Asians?

Only 53% of white women voted for Trump. That may seem good, but keep in mind that that includes most older women too. And I'm pretty sure the voting difference was like 10%, white men voted for Trump like 63%.

And there's a bigger issue here IMO: women in general always bring culture further left. Notice how what's considered "moderate" or "centric" seems to get more left-wing every year. Now, very reasonable concerns about immigration will get you labeled "far-right".

Country was already flooded with Asians, but I'm starting to see huge amounts of blacks/refugees in my city the last 6 months

>Now, very reasonable concerns about immigration will get you labeled "far-right".
This is already the case

Le Pen and national front in france are very left wing except they are anti immigration and anti EU which gets them labeled "far right"

>Is it really so bad that european-whites are becoming a minority in the world? Listen...

Canada and it's government is comprised of Saudi Arabian CIA assets.

>atheist trash thinks he isn't fully cucked by globalist consumer propaganda into abandoning the one thing that assigns his humanity its value

I mean maybe your first hand experience isn't everything eh? Maybe read statistics on population etc. ? In the USA the whites are still a huge majority. Polar bears are going extinct and they are white so maybe you're thinking of that

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

>Too peaceful
>Literally conquered majority of the world

Really activated my almonds and buttered my toast

those statistics are mostly self-reported.

Hard times soon user.

Oh yeah brown-skins will fix everything here, just like they did in Africa and middle east.

Its not bad in that whites have grown complacent and it would serve as a much-needed shock to the system.

Even with these problems the white majority is so large that it would not effect the conclusion that we are far from extinction. Not even endangered. What is there to gain from this fear mongering anyway? Is it to get white people to give up or what?

This, anyone who acts like preserving a race is the most important issue in life is just trying to ignore God.

Thank you. Christianity is the only "red pill"

kys

I can not possibly have the despair to kill myself knowing God is with me. Maybe you should work on your own wellbeing

>Humans originated in Africa and have been around for at least 200,000 years
>Only after white people go extinct will niggers stop eating mud and become smart

Ok Trudeau

Fuck off, Christcuck.

Go live with Muslims and Jews if you love your Jehovah/Allah/Jahweh so much.

>whites
>peaceful

Were you born yesterday? Tell an SJW we're peaceful, its one of the few things they're right about. Sure, we took civilisation around the world but we butchered anyone who got in our way

t. Pablo and Rodriguez

This seem like a demoralisation shill thread. There have been LOADS of these threads over the last few days, just like there were loads of cuck threads in the days before that. Seems you to be how you operate.

>What is a trend?

>90% of european-white men are actual weak-ass cucks.

Generations of brainwashing will do this to any race. But it's certainly not permanent, and people are already waking up to the feminist / globalist horseshit.

Whites arent naturally nice, its the way we modern whites have grown up, we wouldn't have conquered the Americas and australian outback if we had souls, we WERE rutheless, and cutthroat.
But when half your race are race traitors whod call you out for calling out another race it really kills the mood for ethnic cleansing.

Typical christcuck

>Typical Christcuck
One cannot serve both God and Mammon.

You'll start to see smarter brown-skins after 2,000 years of natural selection. Essentially an instant in the timescale of the universe.

So me, my children, my grand children, and great grand children all have to suffer with living with sub-human shit skins while we wait for then to be civilized?

- fuck that,

or you exterminate the inferior once and for all?

Your answer is here

Fuck off. I'd rather marry a white muslim than a brown christian

>But way too nice/peaceful in this world of sharks, to the point that it's a serious disadvantage.

1) we didn't have this problem in the past when we had the colonies. Whites are very capable of showing force

2) if there are no needlessly aggressive animals, you can have more peace and accomplish more. The goal should be to have a peaceful society and not one that is constantly at each other's throat.

We are being fooled.

whites have the highest degeneracy rate out of all the races. a white genocide would be a blessing upon this earth.

yeah but it's still not the whole truth. Leftists tell women the immigrants are poor women and children when they are less than the general population... the opposite is the defining property.

women would grow tired of reckless immigrants if they were allowed to see them for what they are.

>But way too nice/peaceful in this world of sharks, to the point that it's a serious disadvantage.
just trying to give good example to the world, failure to follow the example will result in a special oven usage class.

minorities in the western countries are the most degenerate
liberalism allows and even encourages degeneracy

Neither Arabs nor jews are White

>being part of a religion that literally worships a Jew
kill yourself

>christcucks share their religion with 60 IQ subhumans in africa

Good goys

Anyone who believes Cultural is more important than Ethnicity is making the statement that the wisdom of a few thousands years of sacrifice and death is greater than the wisdom of a few million years of sacrifice and death.

Natural Selection hurts. Unless we're going truly extinct so we don't have to feel it anymore (no interbreeding), I am not giving up on 2000 years of pain and suffering to relive it in a brown skin.