If he signs this, will you still support Trump Sup Forums? You already support his neocon foreign policy...

If he signs this, will you still support Trump Sup Forums? You already support his neocon foreign policy, crony capitalism, authoritarianism, and economic policies straight out of Milton Freidman. But remind me again why Trumpcare is the final straw, but not that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xeebU8VhmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Trump betrays us I'm going back to being a pure ancap. I took a chance on Trump becuase I want him to burn it all down and he was the only one to take on the neocons and deep state.

>he was the only one to take on the neocons and deep state.

How's that working for you?

>85 billion dollars of military spending

Telling the CIA to go fuck themselves and not wanting war with Russia is admittedly an improvement.

Trump knows Paul Ryan tried to betray him right? Why on earth would he let things go so easily?

Trump never forgets a betraly

The bill is basically everything Trump campaigned on. I don't see the issue.

>economic policies straight out of Milton Freidman
But he was right. youtube.com/watch?v=4xeebU8VhmY

>Telling the CIA to go fuck themselves and not wanting war with Russia is admittedly an improvement.

There is not actual substantive change in US foreign policy you dumb stupid nigger homo faggot.

Trump knows he can squash him like a fly if he wants to. He is useful for him, for now at least.

He better not. It isn't even about policy. Trump letting Paul Ryan go is a betrayal to his own principals.

Unless he's play 32d chess and completely destroys Paul Ryan in the process.

What did kek mean by this

Does anybody on Sup Forums actually care about economic bullshit? I only care about his immigration policies which may slightly slow down white genocide. Trumpcare will be mostly irrelevant to me, I just want them to fix the penalty for not having health insurance

Where my state lines at?

As a doctor this is great. No caps on billing, I don't have to take Medicare or medicaid patients and I have the right to sue patients back for uncollected bills. I've already signed up with two more collection agencies. Trump for 2021!

He said that comes next. He can't put it in this bill because he would need 60 votes. However, Ryan's bill only needs 51 because he's using the budget reconciliation process

Trump mentioned it on twitter, says his health care reform have 2+3 phases

Trump never forgets anything and if you idiots cant comprehend that he has another 17D interdimensional chess plan going on like he does with everything else then kys.

>this is not actual substantive change

So the Syrian "civil" war never happened? God you're fucking retarded.

>economic policies straight out of Milton Freidman
this is the dream of every Sup Forumsster what are you even talking about?

Cause Trump is a negotiator.
He's now at a point where he needs to get democrats on board.
So he goes in with this healthcare plan (phase 1) and brokers slight dem support from key states he won.
Then, he negotiates hard for real improvements (phase 2) and pulls said dems along, with a couple new ones.
Lastly, he eases up, letting the hold out dems see him as becoming more reasonable, and getting a few more dems, enough to call it a "real bipartisan effort" for phase 3.

Trump solves our healthcare crisis (for the time being) with bipartisan effort, in his first year.
Basically ensures re-election because he's softened up dems into not blocking EVERYTHING he does.

>Sup Forums is neocon

since when?

this is def some art of the deal multilevel interdimensional hypercheckers. however, if shit goes whacked i swear to god ill go to prison before i pay the mandate penalty to a private insurance company. (it's supposedly in the bill)

this is plausible

cant shill the Mill

Whatever. I really don't give a shit. I voted for him because I thought he'd make Americans feel a little bit better about being Americans which has been just such a nice change of pace from being brow beat constantly by globalists for not being progressive enough. Voting based on policy is just an exercise in futility you get what the lobbyists cram down your throat nothing changes that.

calm down nigger

I'm with her

You fucking dumb piece of shit. Kys faggot.

>"nationalist"
>"represents the workers"

you
got
(((neo)))conned

>the state of the uk at this moment
>calls an american dumb for pointing out the facts
can you just fuck off, achmed? this board is haram as fuck and your 72 virgins will come from Sup Forums.

He'd be fucking over boomers and giving away tax credits based on age rather than income while offering tax cuts to the rich.

I don't get my insurance through the market place but rather through my job at the DOD.

I've been watching this closely and with a lot of interest, it's political suicide as it currently stands and I'm sad to see that it'll likely be changed and amended to hell and back. Hopefully they'll keep the age based subsidy so I can get back half of what I already pay into my insurance.

>How's that working for you?

Quite well.

>But remind me again why Trumpcare is the final straw, but not that?

Because Ryancare is a thing that exists, while your fevered hallucinations about how he's an "authoritarian" and an evil capitalist are imaginary.

>He's now at a point where he needs to get democrats on board.

Fuck that, you can't take the moral high ground with people that have no morals. Moreover, you can't preach logic to those who don't give a fuck about logic.

>Haha i don't even care man

Also, he doesn't need to get them on board for anything, the democrats are the house minority. Do the democrats bother appealing to republicans when they make sweeping changes? No, they wield power whenever they have it, and the republicans act like beta bitches when they have the seats. Trump needs to go back to playing hardball.

>economic bullshit
Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen