British Parliament will get a little multiculti makeover

British Parliament will get a little multiculti makeover.
>The art on the walls of the Houses of Parliament reflects the values and interests of the Victorians who commissioned it, and it tells a particular story about British history before the twentieth century. Unsurprisingly, it has long been noted that these artworks do not reflect either the modern or historic diversity of the UK’s population.
Black British History museums when?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/08/parliament-commissions-bame-portraits-replace-victorian-depiction-white-male-british-history/
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/12125806/Westminsters-sinking.-Time-for-our-rat-infested-parliament-to-be-sold-off.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U28X7M8PHkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck it. I don't care anymore. Bring on Planet of the Apes. I'll be happier inntheswamp anyway.

>or historic diversity

It could be worse. A few years ago, some libtards said the Parliament Building should be sold
>Selling the building where your country's past 150 years history was forged
Only in Britain.

They've won. I'm all out of anger about this.

The ones who want it are the ones who decide what happens, so of course it will happen simply because they want it.

And people don't see what an attack this is, so any complaints are brushed aside, even by the most staunch nationalist.

Here's the article btw:
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/08/parliament-commissions-bame-portraits-replace-victorian-depiction-white-male-british-history/

Suicide bomb under parlament please

We wuz izinbart king brunell and sheeeit

>historic diversity of the UK’s population.

???

>Alison McGovern, a Labour MP
Not even fucking surprised.

I'm just all out of fucks to give. How can you be an MP and be so hateful to those that made your country what it is? I've never understood globalist national politicians. Surely to be a national politician you have to be a nationalist?

Like I said, it could be worse:
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/12125806/Westminsters-sinking.-Time-for-our-rat-infested-parliament-to-be-sold-off.html

Those whom the gods want to destroy they first drive mad

We must be mad to go through with this, and we deserve the collapse which is coming. Fellow britanons should prepare for a SHTF asap

Stop it, Hungary

I'm too upset as it is

Britons never will be slaves friend :,)

british women are already slaves to BAD (big Australian dicks)

>McGovern

Fucking potato niggers reeeeee

>Victorian
>While Male British History
What-?

They might mean wymen

And like the 20 black people that lived in Liverpool

Londoners are smug cucks anyway if they want to ruin the city go for hopefully the seat of government will be moved while they repair parliament to a less degenerate place

>Having a Queen is part of the patriarchy
Really fires my synapses

Something tells me no Irish people will make it onto these walls despite hundreds of years of shared history and being one of the larger ethnic groups on the UK.

I wonder why?

You're black at heart but not black of skin.

irish are honourary african

yup

Exactly. You put an Irish person in a picture and people think "too white".

youtube.com/watch?v=U28X7M8PHkI
This is worth a watch. A kid praises kek on a talk show

>9-11am Eastern monday-friday

Pretty sure Irish people like Edmund Burke or Arthur Wellesley would already be there.

The end of Britain. The complete liquidation of our history, as if it never happened.

Please just stop now.. i can't take anymore.
Does anyone know the best way to re-blue pill themselves?

>2017
>reading garbage breitbart
>being obsessed with brown people on the internet
>being Hungarian of all people

No. You can't go back now. Prepare for the collapse as best you can. You could have prevented this. The bed is made, its time for you to lie in it. The ride never ends.

CIA go home

>current year
>implying the news source matters, facts are facts
>implying it's not a problem if (((some))) erase our history
>Being a German, most cucked of all people
Choke on Schulz's circumcised dick you shilling faggot

Just put them in a museum and replace them with abstract art, to represent what the government has been doing in the recent times for the good of their citizens and the country at large

A woman who reads reddit. Give yourself over to her pussy. Become a slave to her vagina and eat her out while she reads from reddit and tells you how to think. Fastest way to bluepilling yourself.

>mfw Greater London is 44.5% white

I've never been more happy to be Scottish.

Fuck this shit, we're out.

The SNP will use their cover of nationalism to import millions of foreigners just as the Conservatives will use the cover of conservatism as well.

Second gunpowder plot, when>?

Politically motivated historical revisionism is scary as fuck. They are literally rewriting history to fit their current narative.

I can barely believe this is happening.

>facts
At Breitbart? You're one funny delusional cunt, aren't ya.

>erase our history
Yeah you see, that's not a fact, that's your delusional mind and Breitbart making dumb claims you swallow like racist cock for breakfast.

>Being a German
Still way better than being some former Soviet satellite shithole state. :^)

This is why we left the Union.

>It's on Breitbart, so it can't be true, Buzzfeed and MTV is the only credible news source
>Hurr durr historical revisionism is not a myth Germans were always slaves to the muslim cocks, these mosques were always there
>What is DDR
Kill yourself you retarded antifa shill. I hope the Britbongs will bomb you back to the stone age again, maybe then your cucked shithole nation will wake up.

And now that shared history gives way to a shared demise.

I remember hearing on Radio 4 that the 1916 Proclamation shows how Ireland has always been multicultural.