Richard Spencer is the last figure of the new right that isn't a kike or and alt-light civicuck...

Richard Spencer is the last figure of the new right that isn't a kike or and alt-light civicuck. Only HWNDU shitskins and edgy redditors shill against him, please bare that in mind.

Name one original and influential idea he's had.

muhhhh ethnostate

I wish he'd stick to the USA we have now and the ways to better it
the abstract futuristic view of his is lost on me

America will always be civil nationalist if nationalist at all. There's nothing wrong with that as long as we keep the Jew's from causing unnatural tensions and perversions in society

I pity you Americans. Must be sad to know that you're wrong but because all of you are unpure so you don't want to understand that racial purity is the greatest and most important thing in a human.
America was a mistake.

It's not, especially when most of your pure male population are effeminate cucks. Many variations of Europeans were the result of some kind of interbreeding anyways.

we know

Sup Forums is in a sad sad state that it even needs stressing

>I know nothing about genetics but i'm a insecure mutt. The post

Haha imagine not having blue eyes and being tall/fit. God being ametican must suck

Restructure suburbs

Rebuild Rome

I will repeat it till I die or Spencer is compromised. Leftypolers shill they commie shit everyday here getting tons of replies which is de facto a troll thread with no substance, just
>lol we will win, communism roxx haha! ;]

Shut the fuck up and go to bed, Richard. No one cares what you think. You don't get to lead the alt right like Buckley led the Old Right.

Jerk off to Tila one more time and go away.

I like Spencer

watched his NPI speech again tonight. strong speaker

wish him well

The ethnostate can exist as a continuation of the current American political entity. It is a very open ended vision.

The alt kike is obsolete and a literal jewish honey pot. Saged.

I have noticed this.

Any time I ask for info why Spencer is bad I get no real answer or some twitter joke about homosex is ok for Spencer. Like that is somehow the real purity test versus some pedo freak like Milo. Even if it wasn't a joke, which Spencer at least explained that it was then, this doesn't change the fact like you do with everyone else on this planet and disagree with him on certain issues but still back them because of the overall good. It is the same with Trump, you know he is going to fuck some things up just hopefully not in any big ways and returns the country to a normal white controlled one.

>Ahmed LARPing as a white person
An actual Norwegian man wouldn't be retarded enough to dispute that statement.

>no real answer or some twitter joke about homosex is ok for Spencer
exactly

Name 1 (one) policy suggestion that he's had

And what is stopping America from becoming an ethno state? Your bean burrito ass? Whites are still majority, still in control, and right on the edge of their seats for an outright all out deportation. The wall is going up and we are clamping down if that is not a sign in direction control then I don't know what is paco.

Cunt he fucked tila tequila
>>/out/

>Asian gf
He's alt-lite

Do you honestly believe that? In your mind how does this work? The general view will just shift to "yes, we should throw all the non-whites out"?

If you think that will happen you're even more delusional than the most delusional leftist.

He is married to a russian american.

Is that asian to you? Are you a britbong on vacation? Or are you a fucking shill?

nope, he's pro-shitskins. he's anti-islam, but still pro-shitskins. in other words, useless at best, dangerous at worst

Piss off back to red-it, slavshit

>civicuck
But he IS
SPENCER IS A CUĆKLORD
-he was married to a FAT GEORGIAN SUBHUMAN
-That fat hoe was Dugin's personal translator(anti-European Eurasianist)
-He has no problem with partially Amerindian partially African subhumans being within his movement
-he has no problem with part jews
-he has no problem with non-European from the beginning Hungarians/Bulgarians to be in his movement
How is he pro-White or """divisive"""(shitskins and mongrels on Sup Forums always call you D&C when you point out that they are muhdicked rape babies)
Nah, Whites should learn to hate and use all their power to literally keep subhumans down while self-segregating and exploiting their racial inferior. Multiracial piece in the US means "free shit for subhumans at expense of Whites"

>I will repeat it till I die or Spencer is compromised.
I've met him before, he didnt seem to be.

Accelerationism.

>He is married to a russian american.
He got divorced.

Source for this?

He's not White himself

No I mean the hispanic illegal aliens. Most know the blacks arn't going anywhere for now. Most of the population lives separate from them inherently knowing that blacks equal trouble without having to say it. Then there are poor people who can't escape living with them. They either get red pilled hard about race realism because they actually live with it or they get absorbed into the nigger culture as a means to survive with them. The third group and the most dangerous is the liberals who think we can still fix things with blacks by kissing their asses for the 6 millionth time. This small portion of our society, I would say 20% still have this mindset even in the current year. With about 20% of the population of whites and the rest of the none whites led by the Jews like Chuck Schumer hold some politcal power to hold the tide. The problem is the democrats and the SJWs have rattled the sleeping giant of the white population who don't live with the niggers. Trump is just the first step to revenge. For now we get rid of the legitimate ones who were not supposed to be here in the first place the illegals. Got to thin the herd my friend. Hopefully next pull welfare in a big way forocing blacks to sink or float and I think we all know the answer to that. You change policy before outright war user did you not learn anything from what liberals have been doing for 50 plus years?

there is none, unless some user tries to distort comments like he doesnt care if they have their own countries as somehow being pro shitskin

Maybe. But at least our nation doesn't exist on the pillar of multiculturalism. Your nation was "built" by all kinds of races and will fall due to that.

Richard Spencer is a shill, ever since that hail trump thing, it was obvious.

Get a load of this goy

restructure suburbs how? segregate them by race I assume?

>No I mean the hispanic illegal aliens.

I'm the guy up top you originally replied to

yes, of course I want the illegal spics out
even those fucking DREAMERS
out out out

I want the few illegal white Europeans we have in the country deported too

That'd actually a pretty decent pic of him, if it weren't for the pimples.

You asked "what is stopping America from becoming an ethno state?" and then said "Most know the blacks arn't going anywhere for now".

It appears you answered your own question.

He's a shill, the fall guy. His ex wife is a hideous big nosed gargoyle.

He also seems like a fag. Why does he talk in such an overly camp manner?

So he isnt too masculine for you? Ok you cryptohomo

>ethno state

and I wonder what the percent of whiteness needed to keep from being rounded up
imagine thinking you're white but being kicked out because you're Italian or 1/4 native America

I'd like to have a non shill answer for why you attack Spencer when he is one of the few people publicly going out and defending whites and their right to exist.

>strong speaker

what did you mean by this?

to clarify, Richard Spencer sounds like an even gayer version of David Cross.

I don't see how anyone could consider him a strong speaker.

Mfw 100% Euro and whiter than Richard 'sub-saharan-faggot' Spencer

People here hate spencer because hwndu shitskins started shitting on him also people got afraid after he got punch that he cant be their edgy trump daddy like figure. He isn't perfect but we need atleast aknowledge he is alright.

>imagine thinking you're white but being kicked out because you're Italian
spencer has said he doesnt care about italians or are slavs white.

Cryptofag. Why do you crave those primal strong figures? I bet you fap to the goldenone

You go with the one drop rule, mandatory gene sequencing for all citizens and new borns, if you fall you go straight into the oven.

And no, Italians aren't white. The Irish can stay but must assume the role of a slave caste.

>created alt-right
>isn't a civicuck

really gets the ol log fire burnin

>Nazis
>Strong
>Hypermasculine
>Handsome Aryan features
>Ubermensch
I'd wager 95% of male neo Nazis are cryptohomos to some degree.

the scary thing is that plenty of people actually think this

Richard Spencer is actually so cringeworthy. Have you seen the logo he came up for the alt-right? Terrible stuff

he got cucked on live tv and nobody respects him anymore

You're a fucking loony.

>he got cucked on live tv and nobody respects him anymore
he got hit in the face with a wrench by a manlet (who had to jump up in the air to hit him) and didnt fall down. i'd say he took it like a champ

I dont have problem with fags, but jesus be frank with yourselves at least

So you can only be a fan of a strong masculine guy huh? Daddy issues much?

I'm tainted with the blood of Prarie niggers and taco munchies. My wife has U.S ancestry that can be traced back before America declared it's independence. I feel like having children with her will ruin that lineage.

>Everyone who doesn't bend to my specific set of values is a cuck

He was against Brexit.

KEK
U
C
K

>2.2% african
>Nonwhite
Come on now . Jpg

well brexit was pretty retarded

>Potato nigger detected

Listen Sheamus O'Finnigan, you should be happy you are even given a role in an ethnostate. Short of drinking, wife beating, and making car bombs your people don't bring much to her table. You starved an entire nation because you couldn't figure how to grow anything other than potatoes.

I'll even sweeten the deal for you, you can still retain and learn Gaelic culture, that way the foreman suprevising the ditch diggings for the mass graves won't be subjected to your innane banter and can just drone out your drunken jiggaboo language instead.

>when u get punched so hard it turns u into a nu-male teen from Tumblr

He is fucking idiots that makes everyone look bad.
>LETS DO A HITLER SALUTE THATS GOING DRIVE OUR MOVEMENT FORWARDS!
If someone is controlled opposition it's this guy.

Pat Buchanan is essentially the patriarch of the new right though.

no, I just think it's kind of jarring to hear a lispy academic talk about eugenics and such.

We've got to support all these people within the so called alt right, Trumpian Populist movement. We're not strong enough yet to nitpick and we cannot cannibalize ourselves, we have to spread the word around as much as we can (especially to young people) to consolidate mainstream power.

We need to support and popularize people like Richard Spencer, Tommy Robinson, Jordan Peterson, Sargon, Black Pigeon, Milo ect. And also Fox News, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Rebel Media ect. even if we dont fully agree with everything they say, as well as people like David Duke, American Renaissance, world net daily ect.

Even if we start by a light dose of the red pill, the important thing is exposing as many people as possible to it. Movements grow slowly and in increments, both the hardliners and moderates have roles to play.

On the political side we need to be doing all we can to help populists get elected. Even if we dont agree 100 % with all there policies.

We must support Geert Wilders in Holland, Marine Le Pen in France, Salvini and Lega Nord in Italy, Frauke Petry and AfD in Germany as well as groups like PEGIDA and Golden Dawn.

Trump and BREXIT opened the flood gates but the globalist leftist scum is fighting as hard as they can for there survival, we still have a ton of work to do all over the world and we need to do this intelligently.

Exposure is the key to victory.

European purity is not some value we trade over. Die shill
Based you

Huge amounts of food were still grown in Ireland during the famine. The British exported all of it and only let the Irish eat their potatoe crop and other cheap undesirable produce.
Then when the blight came they kept that in place, literally not giving a fuck that there was no food left to feed the Irish poor.

KEK
>abstract future
Not to me, compadre!

Milo, sargon? Usefil idiots at best but i agree we shouldnt canibalize ourselves over petty shit.

This, say one person that does a better job then richard spencer and isen't an undercover kike. Fbi and cia was in here shilling agenst him and got the masses to join up on their retarded arguments. The jews want to controll us so they can destroy us, never trust people like (((milo))) and (((breitbart))). (((They))) just want controll that's why they pander to our side, to make sure we will never actually do anything.

Why is it bad?

Richard spencer is a undercover injun

>t.afraidcuks
>t.onlygohalfwaycucks

Do we want a white society or not, there is no in between. Either you go multiculteral or you stand up for your own people and go for homogeneity.

Just extremely unrealistic given U.S. laws.

Why should I care about this kike shill?

European purity and saving the west is top priority.

But how do we achieve this? Form SS batalions and start marching?

Unfortunately not going to work yet. We need an intelligent de islamification and de globalization process.

For now we need to politically stop mass african and middle eastern migration and break up the EU and crush globalist and leftist power. Then we need to deport ilegal aliens and criminal immigrants, ban burqas and mosques.

How do we achieve this? By gaining political power. The left controls the MSM and labels all populists or nationalists as racist nazis which because of years of brainwashing doesn't play well with the public. We need to change public opinion by red pilling as many people as possible and get them on board, even if there moderates. This will allow us to gain power, then we can consolidate control

Also r/the_donald (((civic nationalists))) and nupol.

>the scary thing

ohhh, no they will gabs evrywon xDDD

I go monocultural, but multi-ethnic

Fuck off with your shit personalities

>European purity is not some value we trade over. Die shill
Sure. You can be autistic if you'd like. Doesn't make you the arbiter of cuckoldry.

Every single fucking alt right persona except Richard Spencer sold out or cucked out on the jewish problem. He is the only guy ill ever listen to or follow besides David duke. Also how can I get a invite to his forum?

?

He's dovorced from a Georgian-canadian actually.

>people prefer Trump instead of Spencer
when will nu-Sup Forums die?

What's the point? Have you heard the study made on adopted children? It shows prety well why monoculteral will never work in a multiethnic society

Listen Patrick O'Haire, just because your people didn't have the mental fortitude to start eating sheep instead of fucking then and start eating barley instead of making it into wife punch power up juice doesn't mean you can cry "Muh famine." You act like you were the only territory oppressed by British rule. The U.S set the standard on dealing with those tea drinking lobster backs nearly 100 years before you got too drunk to figure out your shitty island is surrounded by fish. And if you really needed money why not sell your children into sex slavery, god knows the average family had 13 spudlickers running around. Fuck, it took you until 1916 to unc-U.K yourselves. Canada and Australia both figured their shit out before you did.

Every people has a history of being oppressed, when you start using it as an excuse to your own shortcomings is when I start preheating the ovens.

Everyone I know who knows Spencer, even his friends, think he's a faggot. He is not nearly as well-read as he pretends to be, and picks fights with people for no reason. He is also an attention whore. Again, this is from people who know him.

This so much is certain. Most of his detractors are late to the party if they came straight outta heil-gate.

>evryone i know who knows spencer

stoped reading right there

Shill.
How would you know Spencers friends your in the u.k

What study?

Bumped for truth.

Milo especially is very useful, since he is extremely vocal, firm and public in his criticisms of sjw, feminism and most importantly Islam. To many on the right are either to gentle with their arguments with the press or aren't well spoken enough when debating them. Take someone like Jordan Peterson. Brilliant and intellectual and makes good arguments, but imo is a little to meek and sometimes gets shouted down by absurd leftists who can't actually refute what he says. The other side is someone like Tommy Robinson who is firm but falls victim to the lefts usual ploy of accusations of racism, being a thug, ect.

The way Milo destroys his opponents intellectually while being both firm and agressive yet elequant is right up there with Marine Le Pen and Nigel Farrage in terms of oblitering hecklers and 'interviewers'.

Plus him being a gay race mixing jew means no one will believe it when the left resorts to calling him a white supremacist nazi when they can't refute his anti muslim, anti migrant arguments.

That's why they had to resort to the pedo thing, more believable form of slander.

100% controlled shill.