What do you think of the Chinese?

What do you think of the Chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
elitereaders.com/smuggled-pills-made-from-powdered-human-fetuses-from-china-confiscated/
youtube.com/watch?v=0DEyo42j7Ng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingkang_incident#Second_Siege_of_Bianjing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literal insectoids

Depends of the people, some are nice, some are nasty and most of them are soulless gooks

Why? Like literally just why?

Chinese people are the grey aliens from Xcom: Ufo defense. So I don't really like them that much

Pretty sure I read something about that guy having mental problems (obviously).

But yes, the Chinese are literally the worst "people" in the world. Yes, even worse than mudslimes, niggers and jews

and that's saying something.

WORLDSTAR!
WORLDSTAAAAAAAAR!

Pretty cool guys who doesn't afraid of anything

If you make ~$100,000 you can get a 7/10 obedient Chinese wife who will take care of your house, sleep with you, massage your back, and cook dinners.

first thing ive seen on here thats really made me cry, what the fuuuuuuuck

Honestly that kid had it coming

Ever wonder where boneless chicken comes from

They honestly have no integrity whatsoever. Soulless money-hungry materialistic two-faced cunts, the lot of them. I fucking hate them.

What s wrong with killing homeless dogs?

I can't make it through the whole webm.
Animal cruelty is too much for me.

Subhumans even the intelligent ones

tfw to smart to care about anyone but myself

CHINKS ARE SHAMELESS LOWLIFES

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Fucked up from all the years of communism and Kaifeng chink jews ruling over them in semi secret.

tfw children don't have my high Asian IQ

Nietzsche on the blacks and the yellows
They are preachers of death who should kill themselves.

tfw to smart to have working escalators

They just seem inhuman to me. Even the smart ones that taught me at University were so out of touch from basic human feelings.

Scum, sub-human scum.

>driver actually stopped afterward
that guy's a saint by chink standards

tfw to smart to eat the meat of an animal that wasn't tortured to death

And never give you white children

only a rape victim can say chinese are worse than muslims. how many ahmeds have penetrated you?

Chinese = perpetual autism in its purest form

West should embargo China, and the nato should establish the naval blockade. But this is not possible while our leaders are obsessed with money and power.

They are greatest ally of our country on par with serbs

Key it's the pupperpocalypse.

This.

It's obvious that he violated the nap...

This. If you are on that little goblins side on this, you are a literal libtard.

You have to go deeper than just the IQ score.

The IQ is divided between a few categories.
They score REALLY high in some, but really low in others (compared to the average, which is a white american).

They are "smart" but they lack empathy.
A lot.

tfw dumb westerners think us Asians don't have souls

Oh for fuck's sake. Fuck this shit. Why isn't their government doing anything about this shit? Is that illegal? Jesus fuck.

Kid lived.

Oh yeah, they're cannibals too.

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html

elitereaders.com/smuggled-pills-made-from-powdered-human-fetuses-from-china-confiscated/

they're to smart

you have low IQ, you wouldn't understand

What the actual fuck is this shit? Any information on this?

Кeк

used to work at a mom and pop chinese restaurant for a few years. nice people, the lady was literally the dumbest fucking person i have ever met in my entire life. husband was a competent and smart guy, nice dude. loved to gamble on the stockmarket. they were very greedy. overall nice people

Actually nothing wrong, the problem is their totalitarian gov and their polluting industry, also this

Haven't laughed so hard in a while. Thank you.

What's wrong with releasing those dogs into the wild?

>finarr destiration

It's not the culling that bothers most of us. It's the needless barbarity and sadism.

it's only a matter of time before the asians take over the world

Good thing factory farms in the US are behind THICC concrete walls.

I can understand it desu. While mudslimes and niggers are bad they are also low IQ which makes them less of a threat. The chinks are high IQ and will take over your country in a less violent manner but will gain political and economic power. They are more cunning and deceptive.

Nanking 2.0 when?

LOGIC WITH CHINK CHARACTERISTICS

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

>oh no they are killing fluffy goggies :(((( savages!

>moooom are my tendies ready?

I hope a massive plague goes through China and destroys their economy.

I wait when they will just buy the majority of Russia.

it's a high IQ thing

Asians have it all figured out, unlike dumb whites

i know, its disgusting. boiling dogs.

they should be deep fried, much nicer.

animals, savages.

poor lad
was just sweepin

Is this pasta?

Context?

How do I know that the man didn't own the land the child was encroaching, therefore violating the non aggression principle warranting the man to act in self defense against the child aggressor?

Considering that story about how they give their pigs last resort antibiotics resulting in a superbug or two, maybe it's only a matter of time before a disease related disaster happens. Of course there's a risk everyone else gets caught in it

its that mongoloid blood they have Russians have it too fucking sub humans

I like their women, they act feminine and have self respect but are also spergs and alot of the time are students here with their family back in china . It's a dank combination if you don't like degenerate women

Of course. There are reports of raids in China in establishments like the OP's butcher shops. The problem is, it's literally over a billion people living in the middle of no where. Other countries can't even handle a few million people and we can't expect some inefficient commie government to do better.

who's that hottie

tfw to smart to have working elevators

Keked

Killing them quickly with blunt force is one thing, but this, why?

careful what you wish for longtime

Fuck right off with that, just ruined my good mood! DIRTY CHINKS!

Im glad that these fucks will be reincarnated in their own shithole as one of the dogs that will be tortured, Hinduizam is the best religion when it comes to karma

Man, that dude is super lucky that he got knocked clear instead of going under the wheels.

why you cucks care so much about fucking dogs and not about other animals?
m-muh doggo, china is shit nnnhhhgg hurr durr, oh wait that's not a doggo that's a pig, ok then just rip away his testicles with bare hands lol

youtube.com/watch?v=0DEyo42j7Ng

>inb4 vegan
i'm not vegan, free to believe or not, but you all a fucking joke

The muscles tense and it becomes more delicious or some shit, probably false and they just like to kill animals, cant wait for a super bug to kill all asians

that's fucking metal

This. Fuck the chinks.

I hate the Chinese and I hope that they all die.

Asians are subhuman impostors.

This is how a future USA-China conflict will play out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingkang_incident#Second_Siege_of_Bianjing

THE CENTURY OF HUMILIATION MUST GO ON

SINK
THE
CHINKS

humans in general are a horrible species
westerners are not in a moral position to judge the Chinese
meat industry or otherwise

All dogs can be tamed over time and also if you properly control them then there shouldn't ever be strays, Brits have the highest dog ownership per person in Europe but we have no strays. All those dogs needn't exist and they could be kept by people and used for many roles.

Pigs are quite smart too and noone give a fuck. That kind of dogs are just food for them.

>the illegal who processes my meat behind closed doors and far away is actually an animal lover and pets them to death
At least in Germany and Austria it is sometimes exposed what kind of inhumane psychos meat workers are. Some people get off of torturing animals and society enables them.

Look up gutter oil. They're literally subhuman.

Industrious but they lack European decency. Send em back cobber.

western society is fucking degenerate in the same way but smart enough to hide it

yeah except we don't boil pigs alive

literally, literally, literally. You fucking burgers have a limited vocabulary. Spastics

hate the chinese, they are like the Beverley hillbillies or when niggers first discover money, you can't buy taste and class!

They torture dogs and puppies before killing them in the worst, most painful ways. All because they think the dogs adrenaline will make the meat taste better. Fuck the Chinese.

didn't watch, fuckoff

Remember moral relativism kids

video here we just rip off young pigs testicles with bare hands because you know, muh soft sausage.
is this any better?