There is literally nothing wrong with eating human meat

There is literally nothing wrong with eating human meat.

They do it all the time in Mexico and they are doing just fine. No weird diseases or anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creutzfeldt–Jakob_disease
google.com.mx/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/living/1467880/nine-places-across-the-world-where-cannibalism-is-still-alive-and-well/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying mexicans are humans.

user I...

Human meat costs an arm and a leg though

anyone find it weird that everyone on the alt right was calling this like half a year ago? sure what the fuck, lets normalize cannibalism

>They do it all the time in Mexico and they are doing just fine
Got proofs, man?

To be honest, in an emergency situation I would eat somebody, specially somebody annoying or useless.
Wouldnt wait to be starving either, I need to keep my mass.

It's like you want to contract Kuru.

wouldnt eat the brains

australia is officially forgiven for shitposting, the eternal leaf is the enemy

>they do it all the time in mexico

source? proof? or just spewing shit?

That's new Zealand you cuck

I don't get why they don't at least make the food look presentable, like in Hannibal.

>we will hate people just for country they live in
Great thinking man. Hail to your mind

>anyone find it weird that everyone on the alt right was calling this like half a year ago? sure what the fuck, lets normalize cannibalism

Yes, I remember. Why is the alt right so degenerate

Hey, thats fucking cultural appropriation

what's that?

oh shit

the Hillary disease for eating too much human flesh

It's when someone fucks your mother's ass mercilessly and the dumb bitch enjoys it so much she starts to laugh uncontrollably and dies of laughter

>mexico
>doing just fine

How bad is it in Austria that you consider Mexico to be A-ok?

>labels sea monkeys as chinese

>nothing wrong
except prion disease

was he black or just charcoaled?

There is absolutely no situation in which eating a human would be more convenient than something else.
It takes much more effort and a lot of tools to kill, dismember, skin, then cook human meat than to just go out to the wilds and find vegetation.
Regardless, if you're in a state where eating a person is literally the only option, chances are you're not going to get out anyway. Have some self respect and die with some dignity retard.

This world is hell?

I see no problem using humans for food. as long as it is processed. we cant keep burying people forever and there are billions of shitskins that can be used to solve world hunger.

>*BRRRRRAAAAAPPPP*

You are so fucking stupid it defies explanation

>discriminating against people due to their national origin

This is literally the definition of bigotry.

>vegetation

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaah

It's bantz you overly sensitive faggot. Lurk more.

reddit

>what are prions
Educate yourself.

pretty clever mate. thx for bringin' da bantz

story?

Redpill me on human meat Sup Forums,
Is it safe to eat? Are there people that do this?

Soylent Green is made of people!!!

It's fine as long as you don't eat the brain or liver. And don't eat a smoker's lungs unless you like the taste of tar.

prions are only a major concern if you eat the brain

dubbs confirm.

> checks flag

At least get the nation correct

You shouldn't eat people of the same race as you. That's just bad taste.

Well sadly the ultimate forbidden meat so to speak
is tainted you'll get a disease similar to mad cow disease regardless of what loin you choose to eat
you'll likely get sick and die.
Hardly worth dying over.
Of course maybe it has to be properly cooked and prepared to kill the bacteria?
Maybe the forbidden fruit is not so forbidden after all?

long pork is a delicacy

>mexico
>doing just fine

>Chinks eat dogs AND negroes

Is nothing sacred to these people!?

that's not the first time they've done that. Look at the way they have jointed the limbs, and are de-boning the meat

This is brilliant, how do we solve the swelling hordes of impoverished cheeky darkies??
>eat them

>you shouldn't eat people
Correct.
Cannibalism is as unnatural and degenerate as homosexuality, necrophilia, bestiality and paedophilia.

If you disagree I suggest you fuck off to /leftypol/ you kike degenerates.

Dad lay off the booze, it's not even gone 12.

I would chew nigger meat and then barth it out and flush it down the toilet. I don't care about them being eaten but I don't want their biomass to become mine. I would eat dog but not cat.

>story?
lol dont worry it was just bread :)

erm... errmmm... donner party, ermmmm

you see anons, this is why the British colonized the world, all these cannibals are abhorrent excuses for humans and should be treated the same as any un bridal-ed wild animal

Fucking well done Chinese

Wrong, in any fucking famine and food shortage eating human meat would be much easier than anything else.

>Hurr-durr why can't those people just go to wallmart and get a light XXXXXLLLLLL hamburger to microwave?

Another problem would be the moral implications of eating a fucking person mate.

how dumb does someone have to be to stay in a place where they may have to eat other humans to survive?

>There is literally nothing wrong with eating human mea

>What is Kuru for 100$

kek, well done

dont u get an illness from eating human flesh?

prion diseases are a bitch

Human meat isn't kosher according to the laws in the bible

Only the brain

Except for the fact that over time it gives you a brain disease which turns you into a useless vegetable and can be past on through generations.

Yup.

Also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creutzfeldt–Jakob_disease

>bong education

>Have some self respect and die with some dignity retard
Implying I'm not curious enough to do it anyway despite the effort. Die with a full belly, moralfag

and if I eat a Jew?

Prions

Jews are evil but boy are the orthodox girls cute

Eating carnivores is generally a bad idea due to biomagnification.
Humans specifically are a worse idea due to all the horrible shit they eat as a result of decadence.

Humans raised on a controlled, vegetarian diet for the purpose of food would be one thing, but just eating some random guy is a really bad idea. You don't even know if he's got HIV or some shit like that.

so why do you get diseases from eating human flesh arguably the safest meat thanks to modern medicine and most humans being "healthy" for the most part but other animals is fine unless they were raised in shitty conditions or a massive outbreak happens

It looks like Trump fags are desperately trying anything to attack Mexicans, no matter how or with what, those seamonkeys are not Mexicans, but it doesn't matter, because all the people in Sup Forums don't have internet, no culture, no knowledge, are stupid mas easy to control and, they don't know Google.

Trunp followers are gore and liars, keep going dude, you really are helping the RussianTrumPet and his followers.
Pathetic human flesh eater thru the eyes, you are Gore :) and disgusting shit.

Because God forbid human meat

>prion desiase
>kuro
Prions is Bassicaly the equivalent of mad cow desiase

>Transmissible spongiform encephalopathy diseases are caused by prions. Prions are proteins that occur normally in neurons of the central nervous system (CNS). As of 2007, these proteins are thought to affect signaling processes, damaging neurons and resulting in degeneration that causes the spongiform appearance in the affected brain.

>The CJD prion is dangerous because it promotes refolding of native proteins into the diseased state. The number of misfolded protein molecules will increase exponentially and the process leads to a large quantity of insoluble protein in affected cells. This mass of misfolded proteins disrupts neuronal cell function and causes cell death. Mutations in the gene for the prion protein can cause a misfolding of the dominantly alpha helical regions into beta pleated sheets. This change in conformation disables the ability of the protein to undergo digestion. Once the prion is transmitted, the defective proteins invade the brain and are produced in a self-sustaining feedback loop.

tl;dr you eat people and then parts of your brain start to fold in on themselves and replicate the folding until you fuckin' die.

>Prions are proteins that occur normally in neurons of the central nervous system (CNS)
You should be fine then as long as you don't touch the brain and spine, right?
The nerves contained in muscles are part of the peripheral nervous system.

Technically, yes. Women and children were the ones eating the brains and shit in regards to all the kuru disease research and were way more likely to have the infection.

Men who ate mostly assmeats/muscles were generally much healthier but SOME still did get it. The incubation period to actually get kuru is insane though - anywhere from 5 to 13 years after ingesting prions, you can suddenly get nailed with it.

So save a cow, eat a vegan?

After losing this much blood this person is still alive? How?

they usually inject heroine beforehand, so that the victim doesnt just faint

You can lose about half a gallon of blood and still live with medical attention. You can lose even more than that and still not die right away.

Half a gallon of liquid will cover a lot of floor.

Pretty sure the photos of gooks butchering corpses is part of a ritual/gravekeeping
Those who didn't have family to pay for a grave site would get their flesh stripped off to quicken the decomposition process, also has some religious significance but its mostly due to small amount of land and lots of people dying
I could be talking out my ass though, been a while since I looked it up after seeing the pics myself

>tfw you'll never eat the heart of your enemy and make a cup out of his skull

You know the answer to that

I now see why Trump wants to build the wall

The fuck?
And they wonder why we want to build a wall...
Fucking sub human savages.
They are lucky we don't nuke them.

I don't want to believe you are truly this stupid.

google.com.mx/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/living/1467880/nine-places-across-the-world-where-cannibalism-is-still-alive-and-well/amp/

New Zealand is basically the Canada of Australia.

>Skinning a human
That just sounds like too much work. Besides it would probably crisp up real nice.

>losing this much blood

Tbh senpai a little blood goes a long way. You could paint an entire satanic ritual slaughter with half a gallon.

yea i was just thinking this. Sup Forums is always right

there is nothing wrong with fucking your daughters either, right Austria??

Talking out of experience compatriota?

nigger mexicans don't eat human meat what the fuck are your talking about? we might chop them up and skin them alive, but we're not that barbaric