-on looks
-on everything else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqRZoMvrJ2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theyre both cunts

Looks: Lauren
Everything else: Tomi cause shes not a libertarian

dont you realise the kind of crazy amoral bitch these women must be to be able to just shill and fake their beliefs. They blatently just saw there was a market for pretty blondes into racist shit. They are exploiting beta losers nothing more

>looks

Lauren has a THICC body, but Tomi is fit and has a better face

Tomi

>everything else

Lauren comes across as a chill dudebro libertarian chick, while Tomi is more of a hot-crazy cheerleader who really hates liberals

Tomi

Why is Tomi so famous among niggers and degenerate hip hop fans ?

What if they believe it though. Isn't that what you really want whiteboi

cause she's from the south so they understand her better

Both blacked.

>when public political discourse is being held by bimbos
>amerifarts

Neither is very pretty.

Faith Goldy > both of them

> I choose Tomi
Both look like they know their way around a cock, there's something off about both of them though.

>Both look like they know their way around a cock
Exactly. And I'm sure they do.

Lauren

It's probably jewry

How old is she?

no idea but I'd guess early 30's
she's definitely much older than Lauren

Cause she made a video shitting on BLM and there's nothing negresses hate more than a hot blonde white bitch

They both burn coal.

Her DSL tho. And voice. Also fit.

sauce

>1 post by this ID
Oh fuck of Lauren. Stop making threads about yourself

Look out the window.

>looks
Body: Lauren > Tomi
Face: Tomi > Lauren
>everything else
Lauren is smarter (only because Tomi is mildly retarded) and actually has the balls to go do shit IRL so much so that she gets pee thrown on her

Right one doesn't even look remotely good, you could have choosen a better pic bri.

hehehehe

didn't know they had computers in south africa. welcome to the internet

I bet you still don't know your dad is a nigger. Bit thick?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Mmm, Lauren is a hot Jewess. I want to sniff her cummy pissy panties like a Scotsman.

They love her tho, the jew paul rosenberg was cut off when he told tmz to stop promoting her.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqRZoMvrJ2E

Lauren

Celebrity threads belong in Sage

inb4 WE WAZ KANGS N SHIT

/thread

>probably

They're considered celebrities? Yikes.

Vapid industrial revolution sluts who're built as pretty faces to spout their boss' agenda and talking points.

Lauren at both

both retarded pandering bimbos

why do you guys hate yourselves so much

literally pair of THOTs

the one on the right looks like a fucking tranny and southern is a successful G-d's chosen

Isn't the choice obvious?

Lauren Southern has recently been fucked over by the friendly Merchants so she may go ham on them and go full She wolf Nazi.
Hunghh

they're basically the same person

Tomi is prettier. Lauren has the better body

They both don't have anything of value to say and are basically just basic conservative parrots

>proud that his idol got piss thrown on her

holy shit dude, stop projecting your fucked up fetishes

this

I would rather creampie Lauren. Tomi seems smarter.

lauren southern is a lot more intelligent in my opinion

I thought they were the same person

THIS.

also why does Tomi keep getting banned from youtube?

Lahren > Lauren

She's clearly the alpha female of the two.

when 8th post is also the best post

Lauren Southern isn't modest waifu material.

You can even see her bra strap in this pic, fucking whore.

How can any woman who has sucked 20 cocks or more declare herself a traditionalist? lol

You have to be a Chad to get a Stacy like Tomi.

Lauren

Lauren is a discount Tomi in all categories

Still would fug obviously

They both look like the numbers go above 100. You can't be traditional girl without being a virgin or a non-virgin who has had only 1 man throughout her lifetime.

both are garbage

Sorry the new meme adjective is "brappy"

Brappy

I don't give a fuck, get the fuck out of here with your eceleb shite.

Millie.

>go above 100

Nah, that's a bit too much, they are not hookers.

But still, it is obvious that they have sucked dozens of cocks.

I am not that radical. I know relationships doesn't alway go well, so I am not going to call a girl a slut if she had 2 or 3 boyfriends being 24 years old. It's ok, as long as she really wants to commit with a man.

Tomi is Aryan, Lauren is Spanish

These are the women will who vote for the next nigger running for office when the pendulum swings again. All they do is make traditionalists look like LARPing faggots

About time.
God, I would fuck millie with the fury of a Thousand suns. Our descendants would be blond and conservative.

Charlemagne fucks her every once in a while

But relationships don't go well 90% time because a woman becomes slut, want to 'experience', is not satisfied with something, spoiled etc. You have to choose partner carefully.

Her and the cuck slayer guy have a really hard time reading thingd naturally on infowars. Who is that blonde girl the jew flipped out on recently on the news? She wins.

Both attention whores that bait losers like you.

She is legit retarded, still pretty hot tho

>These are the women will who vote for the next nigger running for office when the pendulum swings again.

They are women after all.
Women validate men by associating themselves with them. Literally using their only real asset, their beauty, as an advertisement for you.

This is a good thing.

Well, my brother is 22 and had two girlfriends so far. She had to drop both of them for being too posesive. He couldn't be with me, or with his friends or with other girls.

So it's not that simple. More than often the couple just doesn't match when they come to know each other. Or they just can't make their lives match without sacrificing a lot, so they have to stop.

It's hard to make relationships work in this modern world, and it's not always women's fault. Usually, it's not the fault of anyone. It just happens, and both the guy and the girl suffer the same.

Southern is actually smart. Tomi isn't.

Lauren is jewish, no thanks

>this is what happens when balding mommas boys congregate to talk about politics
Stop shitting up the board and go talk to real woman outside you disgusting faggots

No doubt you'll reply and call me a faggot but this is just pathetic watching these threads go to 300 replies the mods are obviously as pathetic as the rest of you

I have always knew she was part spanish. She looks like a blonde spaniard.

Wtf i love Tomi now???

This. Although I think Lauren actually believes that shit.

She's younger than me and yet she's super confident in her ideology, despite not knowing the difference between private and personal property.

If you are 21 years old and you think you've figured it all out then you definitely haven't.

Huh, men preferring to hear their echo chambers from attractive blonde whites and not some fat beaner?

Why wouldn't we?

I can admire that.

I am 30 years old and only started to become really sure of what I think a couple of years ago.

Lahren is a fraud, Lauren is legit.

relatively speaking that is.

On looks I pic Lauren but, shes a jewesh leaf. On everything else it doesnt matter because theyre women, I dont care about their opinions.

I am 21 now and three years ago i was left wing and hated racists and Hitler and stuff.

I also liked Islam kek.

The funny thing is that the jewish mainstream media redpilled me. I was watching tv with my sister one evening and there was this one german tv show which i thought was funny, and suddenly they started to spread anti AfD propaganda. I was anti AfD myself at the time, but i realized how they wanted to make you think in a certain way. They wanted to tell you whats right and whats wrong. Then i started questioning the media and realized that everything is controlled by the jews.

And now, three years later i am a Fascist and hate all jews, muslims, niggers and sandniggers.

You sound like you have no critical thinking skills on either side of that story desu senpai.

Tomi Lahren is a fucking fake attention whore """conservative""".

Daily reminder that women don't have opinions.

Whatever, i'm happy that i don't fall for the jewish tricks anymore, and you won't manipulate me with your jewish faggotry.

shut the fuck up mahmoud, at least there is one redpilled german out there, and you wanna ruin him?

>Daily reminder that women don't have opinions.
THIS
H
I
S

Lauren went from being a libertarian to an authoritarian overnight.

Young people think "I'm right wing but I like gays" automatically = libertarian.

Kind of retarded tbqh.

>dem knees
hnnnng

Which one is who?

I want to watch them fuck.