Daily Reminder: Doggos are the ultimate weapon against Islam

Listen, you assorted faggots, niggers, and niggerfaggots of Sup Forums.

I come here to bring you an angle of attack against Islam, one which has not been properly given its importance.

And that is... Pic related.

Puppers. Muslims, being essentially cancer given human form, hate puppies. And there's not a goddamn person in the world that doesn't love these adorable fuckers.

Find stories of the brutal way they treat them. Stories of them being poisoned, having rocks thrown at them. Spread them far and wide.

Make it synonymous, that to be a Muslim means to be a dog abuser. There are many things normies will tolerate, especially when put in a smiling face, about "Oh, I totally want to wear a hijab, my husband totally didn't tell me he'll melt my face with Hydrochloric Acid if I didn't" - But there's no way to spin animal abuse. Especially not of cute puppers.

We have a powerful memetic weapon at our disposal - and it's one based on a horrifying truth. Let's use it.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d15_1405768971
youtube.com/watch?v=J5RZL148MaY&t=40s
answering-islam.org/Silas/dogs.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dafuq is that, a doggo gibbering mouther?

good shit

Reminder that the Chinese hate puppies too

>Got fucking sick of the sandshits standing around at the beach and sidewalk
>Watch videos about them avoiding dogs, start walking my dog to the beach

>Soon as they spot it, they get out of the way and avoid me like a bar of soap.. even their 'men'

fucking hilarious how easy it is to trigger them

This... is actually a good idea

Poor fucking puuper. The last thing he remebered from his short life was getting cut up by a chink faggot.

They also Panic when seeing bumble bees. It's hilarious. But really, good advice and actually true

why tho? Bumble bees are like fat peacefull bees, how can one be afraid of them?

>Doggos
> Puppers

>>>/reddit/

> Sven pointing someone to Reddit

No thanks mate, your cuckshed's your own.

Dogs instinctively hate blacks and muds. It is amazing how efficient their brains are.

It's how google AI sees the world

this is true. their sacred desert book says doggers are bad. probably because the book's author got chased by them numerous times while hunting goat poon, camel poon and little girls in town

fat bees of peace trump religion of peace any day

Me before Sup Forums:
>only attracted to white women
>"anime is for pathetic NEETs"
>cat person
Me after Sup Forums
>got a bit of Yellow Fever
>"Why is not the new Youjo Senki episode out yet?!"
>rabid doggo lover

You have much to answer for, guys. A lot.

Dogs are the best.

Bump in case it needs it,it's great for memetic purposes but also for war purposes,it's sad that the Israelis have something to show us about doggy use,but liveleak.com/view?i=d15_1405768971 yup dogs are useful tools against Islam both as memetic and as real warfare,one collegue of mine got hired to work as pupper trainer in israel

This is the face that will end Islam

When I take Mohammed for walks any muzzie I see always cross to the other side of the road

The jews don't care about animals either. Animals must be conscious when killed for the resultant meat to be kosher under jewish law. (and halal under islamic law)

Both are inhumane religions and people.

bork bork

i hate the chinese with the passion of a thousand suns. wish the japs had finished the job of raping them to death.

oohhh an lsd doggo. cute

Dogs are more easy to train,I trained my cats to do lots of stupid shit too (i had a guardian cat that would jump onto the back of people who knocked on my door by simply training it that putting it up my back meant I would open the door for it,later it got on my back by its own and finally it would jump...aesthetically I prefer cats though I'm sure dogs are more useful but if it wasn't because panthers and tigers can't be safely trained I would love to have a guardian 200 kitty to fuck off muzzies if needed

So what to do if niggslimes put out poison to the dogs? Thought about that OP?

Me before Sup Forums
>Attracted to all attractive womens
>"anime" is for pathetic NEETs"
>dog person

Me after Sup Forums
>Attracted to all attractive womens, but will never breed a non-white one
>"anime" is for pathetic NEETs"
>dog person

>tfw dog I grew up with died

I can't take the pain lads

the chinese are human looking insects
they do this shit to any animal they get their hands on not just dogs

I know muslims who have dogs

me

Reminder that mutts are healthier and stronger that purebreeds and suffer from fewer genetic defects brought on by strict inbreeding.
Racemixed doggos master race.

bump for puppers

Hear hear. I have a mutt and he's adorable and pretty much a healthy machine of running jumping and pooping.

And he's like 12.

mate, my mutt is turning 17 this years, and he's still running around, has all teeth...and I've got him in early 2000, when I was 12.

top tier dogs

A+.

>when you still have dreams about your childhood dog

Ok dude chill

tells user to go to reddit, but won't tell Ahmed to go home

You see, Sven, as long as you don't live in the same neighborhood as the slime you shouldn't have anything to worry about. I guess the Swedes don't know much about this concept.

It's ok user I know that feel
Rescued one from the shelther only to have him die 5 years later due to kidney problems

Feels bad man, I spoiled the shit out of him tho

see the cia shill try to slide the discussion and divert it away from muslims

I've had this idea for a while.

Shitskins in general mistreat dogs.

Is your doggos name mohammed?
if so thats fucking gold

Please tell me you have a potbellied pig name Mohammed. I need this to be true.

This makes me heckin mad

That would be the cutest being named Mohamed (piss and feces be upon him) that I ever known of

Leftists will still choose Muslims over dogs, prove me wrong.

Leftists may. I wouldn't be surprised.

Normies won't.

Is that you, Corto?

Dogs and pigs.

Invest in intelligent and ferocious dogs like German Shepards and Rhodesian Ridgebacks. The expression "keeping a lion at bay" comes from the Ridgebacks that were taken on lion hunts. The breed is so fearless that they often chase fully grown lions up trees.

You can train the doggos not to eat food except when given by your hand. It's difficult, but has been done.

Also, for security purposes I have mine on a lead when outside, even though I have fenced yard. I don't leave her unattended very much.

Not I, good sir.

What if leftists in government make doggos illegal to please the mudshits?

No more leftist government. Ever.

>mfw one of my dogs got hit by a car
>mfw one of my dogs strangled itself with the leash
>mfw one of my dogs was given away by my grandparents,never to see it again

Damn bro
Have you thought buying a cat next time?

more like arabs, they despise and avoid dogs like the plague
have a native doggo from my country, the dude is there just to show you the size of it

>mfw i did own a cat
>my grandpa lost it tho

Fuck, man. Might be time to give up on dog ownership.

readbtw,i also owned a fish tank once,they all died

I...I just can't...
Fuck I'd say hamesters but deep down I know the answer would be "yeah the fucker liked electrical cables too much"

Here is a better angle. Female Marines. You see, the Takifiri that seek to end civilization are terrified of women because if they are killed by a woman they go straight to hell. That's why ISIS always runs away from the Pershmega.

you know,i actually owned 2 cats in my life
but the 2nd got killed by another cat when it was out

Plot twist, it was the first that your grandpa had lost

STOP OWNING ANIMALS

>owned a rabbit
>drunk group of gypsies broke into my shed one night and threw it around before cutting its head off

neah,actually i owned the dead one before the lost one
i currently have a carphatian sheppard
wish me luck

Hmm i think doggos and human bond is something unique in nature.
Being able to tame and cooperate with animals i sign of empathy, a key characteristic for creating successful societies.

I wonder, are there dog breeds specific to middle east?

this is relevant to my interests

>
>
>
>STOP OWNING ANIMALS

Kek
Man you really like hitting your head hard

post dogs

I have thought of this myself OP

Black Muslim here.

Not true. I also own a dog. We just have to keep them outdoors.

Now stay mad.

>forcing your dog into the cold
scum!

sure you do, Mamahaoud el Islamamaad

He's a Muslim, don't compliment him by calling him scum

I have a specially made dog-house for him that is padded with comfy blankets and lining. Can you say the same for your doggo?

And as always comes the Brit and ruins all the fun

youtube.com/watch?v=J5RZL148MaY&t=40s Enjoy

>And there's not a goddamn person in the world that doesn't love these adorable fuckers
I fucking hate dogs.

Great idea user. Everything that you said is true.

Hope this link helps --> answering-islam.org/Silas/dogs.htm

border collies will round up the muzzies

That's really cute.