AMERICA HATE THREAD

> B-B-But we rule the world!

> We're better than you because we have Hollywood.

You cunts are pathetic. If it weren't for your military and your Jews, you would be 3rd world already.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok, fag

At least fags can't get married here.

Can you fuckers do anything right?

>there's almost a 50/50 chance the american you're replying to isn't white

>talks about dumb Americans
>isn't smart enough to make a bait thread when said Americans are awake

I pity you, chink

>what is niggers

>make 22.79% more money
J U S T

America is beautiful, full of natural resources and great people. We also have religious freedom which is great. Unfortunately we are pretty much Babylon due to people interpreting freedom as the ability to degrade their soul and body.

Please invade us and fix us. Most Americans don't even know about Ranked Choice Voting, they think the pre-approved choices their government gives them is actually representative democracy. The Orwellian doublethink is overwhelming here. Save us, Australia. We will welcome you as liberators.

> make 22.79% more money
> be 6 times more likely to get AIDS

It's like a college grad choosing to be a stripper.

you're the last country to talk about usa your shitty country tries to copy everything we do

The rascism of our world is, in the description or the meaning or that word most useful but simple in the first look and hear contact to that crazy not natural Situation and for controlling all people with bread and game buildon world for put they in many different but not perfect subculturell lifeways which all better it you spend more time to spend the most money to get in the near Papst directly every month in New product to growing up own status in that little subculture stringer friendzone that giving you a higher p!ace and more good feeling through other consumers who hasnt buy your items for knows... The alpha is going in the top it he maximal learning the money without looking or say it like living AS united that need strong mind bing from hystorical Past and all New days that are coming for the future with all Problem hat can be easiest solution in doing more for the users member of the world to getting stronger from that sharing and connected world AS biologic rebuilding naturalic designated an respect everyone like Brothers in cultures that are special at every different and so beatiful to safe for a beatiful world wäre als colors life together as Partner or the same Position..!:(

The point at all is the reason that is the most important part or every single soul in the planet. The Natur gives planes to survive for anomal in Form or instinctiv doing safe your own existence or wäre Findung eat, doing the Sexualpart in the easist way to created a New Generation in best power work managent, thats different between Every anomal and Situation or their homeplace. But if a human was vorn from a stupid mind Person he cannot receive all things about biologic gene history of their Kind of species they are going to need for a good healthy life by and planes in DNA. The humans of the actual Norm or Standart growing up formung from teachers or socialworkers, from unsocial no specialbinding needed or want to building between a

We did a better job of killing our niggers.

>make 22.79% more money
I don't think the american people actually see any of that, due to income inequality
All goes to trump and people in his circle
Americans love big rich people dick in their ass

That's median income, faggot.

We don't resent our natural superiors for being better because we are good calvinists that don't hate success.

>That's median income, faggot.
That's my point. It goes to the elite, not to the population of actual workers. Working should bring you success, not being born into a rich family with the right ties

Never been to prison, had three jobs once, nobody I know has been murdered or has aids, I spend more on my gasoline than healthcare, I have NO kids, and make a shit ton of money that I really have no idea what to do with except buy guns, cars, and save for an early retirement because, I'm white and I work hard. try again.

>That's my point.

median is in the middle

Wow. Keep crying about inequality you pussy. You people are natural plebeians.

And medians are not skewed by outliers. Median income is the income of the average joe.

You are thinking of mean, not median income.
Mean income is dragged up heavily by the 1%, median, not much.

Whoop de doo. Thanks for your input. We were all on the edge of our seats waiting for you to give it.

Give what?

I think it's time to stop posting now

GDP per capita uses mean?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
You're right, median isn't skewed, I was confused about which was which, but my point still stands

most of this just applies to niggers

>using uncircumstancial stats

I'm not more likely to be in prison, I'm not a criminal

I'm not more likely to be unemployed, I'm not a degenerate

I'm not more likely to be murdered, I live in the suburbs

I'll never get aids, me and met when we were virgins and I'm not gay.

I do make more money lmao

Class divide aka poor people aren't as good with money as me so I should feel bad for no reason

I probably have less free time, who cares I make more money. That's my choice.

Probably only applies to burgers. But paying for others care is retarded. Rake me.

Consume more oil? Who cares?

Use more electricity? Again, dumb stat.

No idea what leaf infant stats are.

2 years less in a home, good

Again, I'm not a retard and we'll have one kid.

Basically the is has more people in it thus more idiots. There's not a single stat that actually makes your country better unless you're a criminal or a hiv positive degen.

Can we have your Constitutional Republic where we live? -everyone else

Those statistic include niggers too

>be american
>still listen to radio to find "good music"
>be american
>consider 20mbps as "high speed fibre internet"
>be american
>credit card has no PIN or paywave, still stuck in the 1950s with magnetic strip
>be american
>can't find Washington D.C. on a map
>be american
>still use analogue tv
>be american
>still use imperial measurements
>be american
>save up for college at age 3
>be american
>pay $20 000 for cold medication
>be american
>deny global warming
>be american
>take credit for other people's hard work (the internet, ww2)
>be american
>install metal detectors at school but can't buy textbooks
>be american
>still use guns, pretending it's the wild west
>be american
>pay slavery reparations
>be american
>still use fahrenheight
>be american
>MR FUCKING 62%!!!!!!!
>be american
>eh? lo siento! no hablo español señor!
>be american
>employer owns you (insurance, mortgage, healthcare etc)
>be american
>still use 120 voltage
>be american
>choke on kinder surprise
>have heart attack
>call 911
>ambulance comes
>they notice you possess an illegal chocolate egg
>call police
>get shot
>go to hospital
>end up $120 000 in debt and fined $15 000 for possess an illegal six pack of chocolate eggs
>walk out of hospital
>get shot

Now show this same calculation if you only count white America. The difference is stunning. I don't think there's any question where our problems come from.

Word of advice, Ausbro: genocide your abos while you've still got the chance.

You're just jealous you don't have 10% of a baby.

>Enslave blacks to america, force them to work for you to make you rich
>They build your country
>Set them free
>Complain about them being poor and making your country look bad
Heh

>be south african
>give your country to niggers

>see flag
>can't even bantz seth efrikens because their lives are already hard enough in chimptopia

Just don't fuck degenerate whores.
Find a white town, conservative ideals, and plant a ring to marry the broad. 0 aids.

Only to replace them with mudslimes. Not much of a difference.

>half the shit listed is subjective and/or life choices

Wow, Murrica BTFO forever more.

It's true, slavery was a tragic mistake. If only Britain had dumped her criminals here instead of in Australia, we'd be better off.

Actually, maybe that's the best part of colonialism: after you're done with the native slaves, you just pack up and leave them behind, instead of being stuck with them forever. I'm pretty envious.

>If it weren't for your superiority you'd be 3rd world.

l o l

HAHAHAHA!! Own a used car lot and make more taking naps in my office that the other flags combined, ate a girls ass on a jet ski last month, couldn't reach her pussy from the back, (harder than you think) craft beer and steak, (burgers are for lunch). Yeah I got robbed at gunpoint once, fucker got the drop on me. But that was one bad day in a lifetime of 347 strokers, AR's, whiskey, pussy, ribs, caravelle boats with 400ci mercs, and I have a 4 some once in a vacant mobile home with 3 freshmen ladies (I was a sophomore). You have no idea what it's actually like. If you don't have a good time here, you're either in the wrong town or a fucking retard. Once you figure out the credit system, and how to L.L.C. all your shit, it's pretty good.

I thought Americans were the worst race on the planet but having spent time on Sup Forums I have changed my mind and now 100% think it is Canadians.

All those reds are a result of nigs.

>all the red shit is just America having more niggers and people making bad health decisions

Really makes you think. Take away the niggers and spics and America is as great as any European country.

Just the nigs? what about the nogs?

The state I live in (NC) is bigger than your country you dolt

We don't talk about the nogs on here.

At least we're not no gunz cucks

Yes. You do live in a state.

>be American
>give your country to nonwhite immigrants

Be American and loose wars to countless third world countries. The English win more world cups.

This is the only comparison that matters.

No Western country can compete with Ireland's baby making.

fckn childless old shits ruining this country

South Africa is on the verge of a race war though. Your president wants whites to give up their lands.

can you give me a basic gestalt on nogs?

>be south african
>get literally shoah'd by niggers

>Aussies are still THIS MAD about us not taking a horde of their rapeugees

>Just don't fuck degenerate whores.

This. Find a decent White girl who doesn't like niggers or do drugs. There's a lot more of them than one might think.

Could you be any fucking dumber?

Wait, you're an Ahmed. I keep forgetting England isn't white anymore.

>Blacks built America
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Go and read some science and economics books Ahmed.

I know they don't teach math in Australia but 22% is much more dollarydoos.

But paying 44.87% more on healthcare almost balances that out

>Take away the niggers and spics

Yeah, we're all well aware that this is the problem. The issue is how the hell do we accomplish this? I'd say the only way is through a reduction in the welfare state, but that's been a losing battle for decades. In a decade or two, the White man will be so outnumbered in the US that winning an open rebellion against minorities would be almost unwinnable even with their inability to match us in tactical capabilities.

If our uncuckening doesn't happen soon, the niggers and spics will ruin this land right out from under our feet.

Based Australia. I wouldn't mind moving there. Plus I saw on a documentary it's not uncommon in some parts for people to live in homes tbat are like bunkers carved from natural rick, do want.

You can blame the majority of that, if not all, on our niggers. They're the cause behind the >be american >get shot meme.

Oh, so they don't teach math in Finland either?

>the cotton industry was what made america rich

i guess this is what they're teaching in madrasas these days. you should really ask your imam to update his curriculum

When they graduate they're given a huge bottle of liquor and told to never leave their homes or think for themselves again.

We lost to a gooks in Vietnam, but at least we didn't lose to a bunch of fucking birds.

>More likely to be unemployed
>Yet make more money
America's got you senpai

>40% more money
JUST

now remove niggers for the equation and get back to e straya.

this is flawed as fuck

Ayooo

>not including the official war footage of their defeat and aussie manlets getting btfo

H-H-HOL' UP YOU MEAN WE WÄREN MOOREN AND SHIEET ?

This post proves the site is full on retarded.

don't take it to personal, the site just takes cold facts and compares them.

wow i should move to US

Without context, you're right. I know your country hates context.

fucking niggers and spics ruin everything.

>The issue is how the hell do we accomplish this?

Fix the suicidal white culture.

So fucking triggered, all the sources are on the site. Your country is shit dude

You aint doing much better senpai

>spend 88% more on Healthcare

ayyyyy

your intelligence agency creates the statistics, don't be mad, cheer up Juan Tyrone

>more likely to be a nigger
you don't say

>this was supposed to be Vikings

Kek

I don't want to walk you through why almost all these comparisons are dumb. I figured you'd be smarter than this as a German, but I'm just going to assume your name is Muhammad and that is why you are more retarded than your average nignog.

>Be South African
>Get 90 times more chance to get aids
>B-b-b-ut the health care is cheaper user
>Die on age 40