Arrogant fucks who think they own the world

>Arrogant fucks who think they own the world

>soon to surpass le 56% Americans in terms of whiteness

>Fucking up WW2 for the good guys

>Bunch of fat fucks who race mix more than anyone in Europe

>Think because they have a retarded accent they're better than everyone

I talk with these fucks everyday at my job, and they're some of the most fucking vile people ever, while every other European person I talk to has perfect manners and they dress well (this includes Eastern Europeans).

We need to nuke them asap

>implying you can nuke roaches
lamo @ u nerd

German people are more civil than nice or warm but it's a great place, they are like the autistic kid of Europe that can be super smart while eating crayons and glue. They'll tolerate just about anything but the little things like jaywalking or putting your trash in the wrong container.

I'm sad to see them turning their country to shit with migrants. They're so full of themselves they can't imagine some sandnigger would rather take advantage of them than emulate them.

Last time I saw this pasta it was under a British flag.

Leave, then.

They should have all honorably anheroed after ww2. Now they just linger, becoming more and more of a disgrace, until they inevitably get themselves extinct due to cuckery. It is kind of sad, but I just cannot feel sorry for them

saged & reported
find another way to spend your saturdays

>it's another American in Germany hates on the people and the country but doesn't leave which makes him literally Muslim tier episode

this

I am in Austria and it's like Germans lite and I agree with everything you said

>Bunch of fat fucks who race mix more than anyone in Europe
The English?
>soon to surpass le 56% Americans in terms of whiteness
The French? The Russians? The Italians(oh, I forgot its close to 0% already nevermind)?

Has to do with you being a Russian subhuman

>Implying Germanys problems cant be blamed on the Zionist attack dog that supplied and split Europe with the commie shits
>Not only that forced its garbage political bullshit on them thats ruined German modern culture and European modern culture in general
America was an honest mistake. Sorry lads.

Not rus

literally copied my pasta you kraut

i want to visit Germany
anyone want to let me live with them?

>ban axes
>ban trucks
there you go krauts solved the terrorism crisis

>2017
>not unironically believing the nazis were the good guys

Germany will rise again and then you'll get btfo'd again, but this time for good.

>bans guns
>Pakis find other ways to commit crime
I bet you fellas are regretting making up that county and should have just granted India its Independence after ww2 like you said you would huh.

hahah good one

>Ancient homelands.
I've been living in america for the past decade and I never seen any person try and recollect their ancestral heritage. Truth be told they all say they are american. Or a variation of american. This rings even true with the people who are old fucks.
Pictures like these confuse the fuck out me. Is the person who wrote this a traitor? Or what. Sympathizing with the enemy is a sign that they might aid or turn to the enemy side

We're all friends here, except for muslims and anyone else with dark skin.

A good amount of Americans are of German descent.

Germany is for everyone, racist.

white people are just black people with lighter skin

#nowallnoborders

Scandinavia has the same problems.

So they like the mexicans then. Instead of american its German-American.

Sorry that Germany is responsible for most of the important technological discoveries in the world.

Tell ya what, get the fuck out of our proud country shitskin and you won't have to deal with us.

Reported for what? I'm genuinely curious.

>this includes Eastern Europeans

I hope you will fuckup Germany again, only because of your stupid ignorance about Eastern Europeans, you criticize the wrong peoples. You should be ashamed.

>literally copied my pasta you kraut

Triggered? :^)

That subhuman is not ethnically German

You realize he made you a compliment, right?

truth