Stop rebelling against your own intelligence agency you fucking cucks

Stop rebelling against your own intelligence agency you fucking cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/09/inside-the-cia-psychic-squad-that-helped-get-us-hostages-out-of-iran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u r gay

>t. CIA intern

come on broski the CIA is for the most part pure evil and incompetency but they accidently discovered that that´s the way to rule the planet.

Wasn't meant for you, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=NjFS8udI_c8

Apart from overthrowing governments, keeping the world in perpetual chaos and controlling the drug and weapon trade. What exactly do they do?

Wasn't meant for you, fuck off

The swede gets it.

>but forgot to mention killing their own presidents

CIA are leftist crooks

i wonder who could be behind this

A faction of the intelligence community has gone rogue. The reason they all have separate leadership and (before Obummer's last month in office) non informational sharing is they control what information is presented to our elected officials. Small fractions have been colluding since President Trump won the election. Anybody's guess why, my own personal opinion it has to do with Pizzagate/Pedogate and fear of it blowing up with anyone involved top to bottom going away for a long time. Black / White / Man / Woman / Natural born / Immigrant..... They all have children and would love to see those that hurt children hung in town square.

We're not CIA nigger.

Wasn't meant for you f,uck off

4th amendment. They killed it.

It used to be that the CIA and other US agencies would go to great length and expense to preserve the right of US citizens. But then they got LAZY and said fuck the 4th. Understand that is why they need to go.

Cost a lot of money.

Stop ignoring the 4th amendment you traitors.
Stop trying to undermine a democratically elected leader, you fucking traitors.

Stop siding with the fucking liberal Democrats and I would. What happened to the CIA that targeted MLK Jr?

#NotMyIntelligenceAgency

This.
May Jesus Christ have mercy on your souls.

Don't you wonder why Obama gave those CIA agents such a financial windfall???

Probably buying silence to conceal their crimes against the American people.

Destabilizing economies? Human trafficking? Pedo blackmail ops? Money laundering? Putting nukes under foreign cities? Supplying SARIN and Stinger missiles to islamic terrorists?

B...b...but they dindu nuffin! They is working to secure freedums!

Can someone photoshop the eagle on the CIA's logo with the red eye and the weird hair, Brendan Fraser style

It was the CIA that rebelled against America. They say nothing as a Satanic pedophile network of paid off politicians loots America. They enable illegal wars launched to protect pedophile priests, bankers, and politicians. They have become the root of all evil, knowing where corruption lies but doing nothing to stop it. They have become a criminal empowerment team that needs an immediate dismantling

Recent leaks shows the CIA wasting tax payer's money on psychics to help them get intel on Iran.

nypost.com/2017/03/09/inside-the-cia-psychic-squad-that-helped-get-us-hostages-out-of-iran/

Holy shit, what a joke.

Sounds like a lucrative business if you can waste tax money that way.

Daily reminder, there will be a day we will come for you. And erase all of you evil scum of this earth you like to destroy.

Go to hell CIA Nigger bootlicker

Don't forget false flags, lying about WMD's to get country into war and torturing / killing random US civilians (MKULTRA)

It goes back to at least the fabrication of the Iraq war. Recently the CIA was manipulating JSOC to train Al Nusra fighters. They crossed far too many lines.

I was 7 the first time you filth tried to get me to kill myself, telling me god hated me and I was going to hell for not throwing myself out of a car because you shit told me to.

I was in the 4th grade when you fucks enhanced the brainwashing shit.

One of you tried to claim he was god and said I was damned to hell for not obeying him. This continued for a long time. 30 years later and the same shit pops up except you call kids pizza. Everything you all have done must be god's will, and you will not ever have to worry about a judgement after death, because you folks will never die.

I'm not disagreeing with you. Only reason I don't agree with you is 90% of Americans couldn't tell you what Opperation "Zerofootprint" is or for that matter find Libya on a map.

This isn't a bootlicker vs the people kind of thing.

The fact of the matter is the CIA has a history of carrying out sinister acts. The things the CIA has done to the public and unsuspecting people make the ATF's Waco look like nothing.

Cops can be subject to the same laws they enforce and be prosecuted. Government officials can be hit with DOJ investigations. The only way to create balance with the power intelligence agencies wield is for the public to be more aware of what they do.

Guys, just thought I would point out the insanity that we are in a meme war with the CIA. You autists are acting like this is completely normal. WE WERE IN A PROPAGANDA WAR WITH THE CIA, DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT, AND WON. What the fuck is this timeline I want off this ride.