Why are women in the West becoming more and more masculine day by day?

Why are women in the West becoming more and more masculine day by day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctwww610xec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're really not though.

men are basically perceived as a scrotum bag, the bigger the better and that the only attribute nowadays. Women will continue the race so they need to expand. Men will shrink into penis shaped objects. Youre from finnland you should know that

Fat, disgusting, stupid and unethical isn't masculine.

Is it a bad thing if a woman wants to become stronger, physically, and improve her health with exercise?

Woman on pic has a bulge, you can see it when zooming in.

>tfw she trained so hard she grew a benis

Yeah yeah yeah I own my house

so she can spank me harder

That's how they will kick mudslime out of europe, becoming mucho men. Because your men seem to become too feminine.

being feminine is oppressive

I want her thighs wrapped around my face

am I the only person who thinks the outie bellybutton is the most disgusting thing about that pic?

Semen affects the DNA and brains of women.

owo

someone has to be, and it sure ain't the men

You know your dick is supposed to go in to the hole at the OTHER end of the woman, right?

>thinking muscle is inherently masculine
Muscle is a sign of a healthy human being, male or female

It's pretty gross. Roids will do that to you I guess.

They aren't, they're becoming fatter and more disgusting by the day. The only hope is for asian girls to scare them out of it.

Nah, I'd totally give it a blow job.

>Why are women in the West becoming more and more masculine day by day?

They're not, they're getting fat and buying cats.

Th@s a man bb

Since these days guys just huddle together and do guy things, women try to become more like guys in the hopes of securing entry to the tree house where all the boys are.

Muscular girls are hot

Just youtubers overdoing it. I don't see that many masculine women. The most attractive women don't really go to the gym because looks are based on things that you can't really work out but the fitness industry has sold them the idea that just making their gluteus maximus, medeus, and minimus bigger will make them more attractive.

I've been noticing it too.

Wait, the left ear?

I'm no fucking leftist.

Xenogainz in the water supply.

Look up telegony op thats why they are bexomong more masculine. Its brcause they are becomimg men

way too much cum

Her belly is bigger then her tits

'cause you're gay, but it's okay

you in the back?

When numale cucks wont't defend you from shitskin rapists you gotta do it yourself
Still get charged with hate crime though

>tfw no muscle girl gf

Someone has to be.

hard mode

Women are becoming masculine and prominent in society.
And men are becoming more effeminate.

We're undergoing a complete sex reversal.

unnng

Because those fucking fags over the sea are turning into cocksucking weaklings.

: )

It gets me rock hard if i can be honest, especially jacked calves

>Russian tries to school Europeans on how to deal with Muslims

Pls come back when your president stops cucking to chechens

Physical fitness != masculinity

Aside from that, in my experience, these women tend to be right wing - after all, they know that hard work is all you need. They know that being a landwhale is not 'beautiful' or 'empowering', but -weak-, both mentally and physically.

It takes hard work and dedication for a woman to look like that, and to -stay- looking like that takes even more.

That woman does more to improve herself every day than the average fat feminist will do in her whole fucking life.

plz stop

He is not our president, but an usurper. Please remove (not you, you go suck on kebab)

no

Well that one's alright

Is it how lesbians roll nowadays?

So is that one.

I think you've forgotten what I originally took offence to

>lesbian
I have no idea what you mean
really
>no pence plz

>offence
I thought you were
>no muscle gf

Stop dreaming teapot, they're mentally ill and have body dysmorphia, all those muscular women are on steroids, a healthy and fit woman does not look like that, same as all those muscled up bodybuilders, they have mental problems and they've taken this fitness stuff to the extreme

oh fuck

>western women
>mostly /fit/

pick one faggot

No no I'm the outie hater.

lol no

> girls wanting to look like men
> not lesbians at all
then I am just love girls so much that I want to be like one of them (true story though, but I don't look like this one, unfortunately)

I fucking wish they were.

Leftist policy appeals to feminine emotions. Letting in hordes of immigrants because "it's the right thing to do", basing sweeping policy on vague ideas of "equality".

Stop. I would have to work 3 jobs to recompense girl for that.

Frog education.
I dare you to go and read the cited journals.

i am female and I'd say I'm quite fit. I train weights. Honestly it's motivated largely by these feels I can never talk about, namely the frustrations of being right wing and going to the most feminist university you can imagine.
I train imagining the faces of the cucks in my class.
They might be whiney bitches, but I am becoming a daughter of Thor, so..
I don't even care if that sounds arrogant

second reason is because if ever i am attacked by a group of people, I dont know who would come to my aid but me.

my gf

>femanon

hahaha

Good anavar works wonders on women OP

You don't believe she's natty right. kek

yeah just kidding thats totally me! how did you find me?!

i blame chloe swoles for this

You were posting in the "looking for a real Aussie man thread" last week and talking about how jacked you were. You posted screencaps and all, but this was the only one that I saved, unfortunately no screencap.

But yeah the men in your country are weak manlets that wear board shots, sleeveless shirts with no muscles, and thongs. Come to America and find yourself a real alpha male, love.

Nice tranny

why does she have a clitoris on the middle of the belly?

you clearly have never been to brazil

heck even balkan, lebo and Egyptian bitches are more masculine than western girls

Anyone have the unshooped version?

Aren't 90% of male and female bodybuilders bulimic? Why would I even want to do that?

Why are you fags acting like fat slob or roided tranny are your only optons? You know slim, normal, feminine bodies are the ideal, r-right??

>can actually see her slit

holy fucking shit i didn't think this board could get any dumber

Women becoming masculine is arguably a good thing

Men becoming feminine is the bane of civilization

you're not alone in holding that opinion

This. Becoming more masculine means garnering strength, constitution, knowledge.

Becoming more feminine means acting like a faggot/whore, lying on your back and spreading your legs. Masculinity is something to aspire to. Femininity is weakness.

hahahah banter lad mate 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=ctwww610xec

None of them are natty though, they might get abs because they are slim, but one look at the arms and you know it

lol. remember four or five years ago when everyone thought she was gonna be the next Emma Watson? god damn, what happened.

She will never bench press you

I actually like women with a mild sixpack. Used to be a thing for a while in the nineties. When women have a sixpack, combined with nice broad hips, they can sweep me together and pick up the pieces.

Emma Watson is a fucking dog. Even as a kid she made my dick implode. There's nothing about her that's attractive.

Spends lots of time at the gym.
Doesn't grow taller than four feet five inches.
Failed.

did it died?

>Implying is is a bad thing

is correct and we can only hope that this trend continues. Just think a bit. In the stoneage every cavewoman was probably fitter then the average male today.
It doesn't have to be full roid level like in some of the pics in this thread, but being physical capable is something everyone should aspire to