ITT: "Countries" which aren't real countries

ITT: "Countries" which aren't real countries.

I'll start out with this god-forsaken rock. If you genocided everyone in Australia overnight, would the world notice? Probably not.

Leave the world's largest representative democracy alone, user.

God would notice. At least 70% of your dumbarse country would be required to pay attention.

OP is a canadian proxy.

Yeah, well my dad works for Nintendo.

Does yours?

t. 60%

Fuck off
> Australia 92% white
> Based as fuck - conservative government
> One nation ethnonationalist lite party rising
> Strong anti kebab feels
> decent support for trump outside cities
kys ameriburger 60%

>Country
>Continent
>And Island
We just can't stop fucking winning, have fun sharing your land with Leafs and Spics.

I like how you think this is some clever retort you can use to shut Americans down whenever they hurt your oh so sensitive feefees

Hey look to your own continent first, cunt!

It is. America is a non country composed of shitskins and "white" mongrels.

>t. 60%
its 52% now

Not an argument.

Sorry, I made a mistake

t. 52%

Yes it is. America has no identity. For example French are mostly 100% french, poles are mostly 100% pure poles. They are pure whites. In your country everybody is mixed and there are no pure whites. That's why americans are so obsessed about muh heritage. They are insecure. In their mind they know this.

>His country can't do magic

Observe

Fuck me dead cunt

how?

Yep. Also never come here. You'd hate it. Tell your friends to never come here too. Also please spread the word that we are currently full. Thanks

How you going to genocide us? Suck our cocks until we all die from exhaustion or make all the world but Australia niggers until we kill ourselves from hopelessness?

Shit hot cunt

This tbqhwyf

>Muh American minimum wage
How does it feel :^)

>feefees
lol don't forget to like the video you make about this post with your four thousand channels

Way to go faggot you just lost 5c

>Austrailshit
LOL

Kangaroo fuckers are one very small step better than leafs.