Traveling to France for a week

So frogs, how's life outside Paris? I heard Paris was crawling with Africans and coalburners, but is it bad in the countryside also? Can you be saved? Are you still white outside Paris?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paris is fine if you avoid poorfaggotry. Stick to the rich areas and you won't see many nogs.

But France has nogs everywhere, even in my grandfather's village in the middle of nowhere.

t.parichien
countryside is safe, diversity hates grass and quiet

t. buttmad poorfag who can only hang around Clignancourt

Paris would be wonderful without both shitskins (maybe half of the population if you factor the banlieues, over 60% in some neighbourhoods of Paris intra muros) and Parisians (arrogant bourgeois leftists cunts).

Big cities are filled with shitskins too but most are ok and still white.

The countryside is fully white and lovely, there's plenty of things to see and do.

Don't have to be rich to "hang around" rich places. Bien un con de parisien, ça.

American here. I heard great things about Bobigny. I might retire there someday.

>Paris is fine if you avoid poorfaggotry. Stick to the rich areas and you won't see many nogs.

that's how this always works. rich areas get walls and security, the poor ones have to live with the nogs

So what's the issue then? I always see poorfags pretending to be allergic to rich areas so they can feel how "authentic" by hanging around shitty areas.

Go ahead, it's a great place, especially if you're in need of some act of non-consensual sodomy.

Is France segregated like NYC? Are the nogs contained in their own zones or are they everywhere?

Everywhere. They don't live in rich neighbourhoods but they still roam the streets trying to steal or sell garbage.

They have their own zones yeah, but the better behaved nogs work in cities, so there are still many of them all around.

Except in countryside but then again, expect to see one or two in villages as well, especially in villages that give away quite a lot of benefits.

I thought homosex was haram in the republican of Frankistan. What's the punishment for that, 50 lashings?

Mudslimes are the biggest closeted faggots out there, my burger.

Jesus christ, what the fuck is the French gov doing? Surely even the most liberal people can see that these Barbarians are scum who contribute nothing

Frogbros, do niggers in France have their own variety of "ebonics" like in the US?
I don't think nogs have the intellectual capabilities to speak good french

Alsacien here.

Strasbourg is full of migrants but is still a wonderful city (just stay in the tourist areas and you'll be fine). Outside of the cities we're still 95% white.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

>french
>white
pick one

Yes but it's not really ebonics, it's more closely related to arab words.
Like they would say "wallah" (I swear to God) all the time, or use "babtou" for white people.

Or Wolof words, depending on which nogs you're talking about.

Paris is a massive tourist trap where tourists get harassed by nogs and gypsies trying to scam them and steal their shit. It's overcrowded, expensive and not particularly pleasant, you should avoid it unless there is something there you need to see.

Try visiting to the country instead. Every city is pozzed but the countryside is pretty comfy if you plan your trip.

Louvre, Trocadero, Champs-Elysees, Bastille, all tourists sights in Paris look and feel exactly like that refugee camp in Children of Men

Yes. Come here to Strasbourg instead.

Lots of beggars OP.

Sucks man they are all fucking immigrants

>It's overcrowded, expensive and not particularly pleasant

You could say the same for London or New York.

Exactly. All those places can be fun to visit, if only to brag about it later, but the novelty wears fucking thin fast.

the north east of paris, the northern and eastern suburbs right next to paris are infected. paris still has comfy spots.

the countryside isn't infected.

>Paris is fine
b8

If I ever feel like visiting Saudi Arabia, I'll just walk down the champs-elysees.

Non parisians are like typical poor leftists hating on the rich when it comes to paris, they have a visceral jealousy and butthurt, they're convinced parisians constantly laugh at non parisians and you can see the result.

nice meme

I don't know. Paris smells weird. You go on the RER and there are always singing hobos sticking their purse in your face.

I think I'd like the countryside more due to the lack of singing hobos.

Visit Toulouse and la Bretagne, the rest is barely good enough for annexion by Germany during ww3

Writing this message from my comfy garden, 30m away from the church, the florist, the baker and the grocery store: yes it's still very good in the countryside, however I think it will get much worse in the next 20 years when the boomers will begin to die combined with quotas of social housing.

London is far less overcrowded than Paris, not the same density, also I found London comfy to visit and the cosmopolitanism did not make me want to bring back Hitler, but hey it was already 10 years ago, before you elected a Sadiq Al Londoni and paki gang rapes.

Paris is fine, the countryside is fine. Just stop believing Sup Forums memes are real and enjoy France.

Just be prepared to see lots of niggers when you arrive at Gare du Nord.

It's bad everywhere my friend.

Parisians think they are hot shit because they live in the "capital", they think that makes them important and enlightened, a bit like a pig in his muddy enclosure, he lives in his own shit and he is proud of it.

In reality they are wageslave being bullied in thier overcrowded piss smelling metro by hobos, gypsies, niggers and muslims, living in overpriced and crumbling rabbit cages and in polluted streets, totally foreign to the concept of community.
Sad creatures if you ask me.

No, the countryside is beautiful. I would suggest visiting places outside of Paris too, compared to other cities and towns Paris is a grim shithole at this point.

Paris was great once, now it's just a rich people open museum. It used to be more socially diverse in terms of income
Like they are banning cars and motorcycle before 2000 from entering the city

It's still nice to see from a tourist point of view, it's just like another big city like London or New York

You'll be fine as long as you avoid muslim ghettos.
The countryside is fine for the most part, small rural towns are worth visiting.
Don't go to Marseille by yourself.