How would you react if Trump just straight up started calling Mexicans "spics" and black people "niggers" in front of...

How would you react if Trump just straight up started calling Mexicans "spics" and black people "niggers" in front of cameras instead in private like he normally does?

I would respect him even more

I'd clap, that's what burgers do, right?

What, you mean like how you father calls your mother a fucking whore and beats her torso in private but keeps her face pretty so she can still look ok in public?

Sage.

Is there anybody else in politics right now that you respect as much as or more than Trump?

No. Not like that.

Well. Maybe like that.

Whatever mental device you need to understand what I said is fine with me.

>keeps her face pretty
>pretty

Aw. Thanks user!

Sure.

Is there anyone worth of such respect?

His base would applaud.
The rational part of the country would be horrified.
The media would go apoplectic.
Trump would then make some ridiculous bogus charge against someone to distract the media.
It would all go away.

Please clap

*claps*

>implying he does it in private
Subtle

that's the joke

I wouldn't mind since other races are trying to destroy us unprovoked.
>muh colonies, muh nazis
We were doing them a favor.

can we have a filter on double spacing?...its fucking annoying.

This chink would be cheering - niggers are niggers.

Based spics won't care, there is a reason why when you really want to insult a spic you don't call them spic, you call them taco niggers.

I WOULD take one for the team and let him grab me by the pussy if he would just get rid of all the niggers, blacks have never done anything for humans ever.

Blacks have made visiting Chinatown unpleasant because they are always there harassing the women, from gradeschool up to middleage, niggers need to hang from a tree.

Laugh pretty hard for awhile then start clapping.

Enjoy YouTube compilations of the media freaking out.

I would be extremely happy. They need to know they're not welcome in our country, and I can't think of a better way to show that to them than having the president call them what they are in public.

also sage because this is either a terrible thread (did you think this would bluepill people?) or just low quality b8

TRUMP PENCE
The "TRUMPENTS" spoken of from revelations signalling the antichrist's arrival.

This user has it nailed.