Australian supremacy thread

It looks as though some of you non-Australian cunts have gotten a bit to big for your boots. This thread is here to change all that. Australia is the future of the west, bow to your new masters. Europe will become a colony of Australia, Canada will become a prison state for the criminal/degenerate and American women will become our sex slaves. You should be proud to be included in the new glorious empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t0YQ9_5avs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Niemeyer
express.co.uk/news/world/717761/Tony-Abbott-free-trade-deal-UK-Australia-Brexit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada is better.

At being faggots, yeah.

STRAYA CUNT FUCK YEAH

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

>Americuck loves to get mapled

Nah Canada is better than australia in all regards, you're an island of bigoted racist prisoners.

God gave you bantz, because that was pretty much the only thing left. 'at least the cunts'll have a sense of humour about it.' Just look at the state you're in. Sad!

>Cold as fuck
>Shares a border with you lot
>Full of Nice Guys™
>Justin Trudeau/Justin Beiber
>They club seals to death
>Basically China

You're confusing being a bigoted racist ex-convict with being a bantering sick cunt.

Not our fault or problem if you can't handle the banter m8.

I'm canadian Visiting a friend you ignorant ass.

I'm actually happy for you.

But your motherland is still cold as fuck.

Your time will come.

>Basically China
You know what happens once uncle sam recalls his troops, right?

You and pakistan go to war? or is it china?

nice bantz bogan

Australia will be the last bastion of the Caucasian race. As the Muslim and African and Mexican hordes lay waste to the anglosphere, Caucasian refugees will flood our shores.
Caucasian hating whiteys need not apply.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Got beat hard by a bunch of literal street shitters

Oh look, it's the cricket poster again.

Do you even understand cricket?

Not to metion Mr Captain had a "brain fade"
Guess the criminal genes are dominant in this one.

Let us sing a classic Australian pub shanty!

Here's to (insert name), he's true blue
he's a piss-pot through and through
he's a bastard, so they say
Tried to go to heaven, but he went the other way
Drink it down, down, down

GAS ALL CHINESE NOW REEE

then a maple syrup enema?
maybe

Do Aussies drinky from their winky?

Do Americans SHART IN MART?

Fucking non country

Many such cases!

Explains why they're so salty ITT

Do seppos black their wifeys?

Hmmmm isn't there a particular christian holiday coming up?

Oh wait, I guess you wouldn't know what im talking about

only when we're not playing soggy sao

Damn right. I wear my patriot stain with pride when I make my weekly trip to walmart to buy my gallon of vlasic pickles for only $2.98.

Are you posting from your cuck shed? What time are you prepping your emu bull?

nevar forget

It's past dinner time and he was delicious

I have actually fantasized about this.
the thought of creating an army of white men and taking over Australia one settlement at a time. all the while culling the non-white males and breeding the non-white women with our white army so that all babies born are at least half white.
Then once we have control of Aus we can annex New Zealand and do the same there. Then hopefully we would have enough of a following in Europe/USA/Canada that we could just help organize rebellions against their governments and once the countries are weak enough we can stroll in and start the process there as well.
why stop in the white lands though? Once we have taken all the white lands we would be unstoppable and we could slowly make our way through Asia, Africa and South America.
As for the middle East perhaps we should just nuke it

dude there is like a billion Indians and they all fucking love cricket. there is only 20 something millions aussies and most don't even watch cricket.
They should fucking dominate us but we are still the best in the world somehow

as a European guy living in Australia I have to admit straya is based as fuck.

why do you let so many Asians take over the main cities though? walking around Sydney and Melbourne CBD feels like someone kicked an ant's nest full of Asians. 60-70% of the pedestrians are Asians running around it's almost comical.

Every time I had someone come visit me here they mentioned "holy shit I never would've guessed there was so many Asians in Australia" and these comments are made by left wing normies

out of all the other cultures Asians are probably the best at integrating to western civilizations and I'm fine with having them around, they are usually perfectly decent people, but this is way past the diversity quota and could easily become a cultural threat in a decade or two.

how did that happen Aussie bros?

Raa confirmed worst Corps

Looks like the manlet raged out from being cucked for so long.

Based pauline tried to warn us but noone listened
youtube.com/watch?v=8t0YQ9_5avs

unbelievable that aussies think themselves the superior oceanic nation

Luckily She's back in power now and can help stop all the mudslimes

Aussie women love that BBC.

Big Bird Cock.

Your red head political waifu is shit mate. Get on my level.

the ones you want to worry about are the diplomats, government employees, university professors, Confucius institute and student exchange spies, journalists etc. all behind the scenes, seeking to gain favourable trade deals, rewrite Chinese history/human rights abuses, disinformation etc...only gonna get worse

and who let you in?

The fuck did they do to the hearts and bunnys

Pretty homosex.

big bad chikoroll

Started phasing it out, the useless regiments still use it though.

Chinese have always been coming here since way back in the Gold rush days, and they never stopped coming here....
We got a lot of Vietnamese after the Vietnam war obviously which are basically the same as Chinese anyway (don't say that to them though)
Not really an issue though, there are a couple small organized Asian gangs but mostly the Asians tend to keep to them self and not impose on the Australian way of life too much.
Arabs and Africans on the other hand think they are a bunch of mad cunts and are generally loud and disrespectful and usually only grow a conscience if they think they will get caught.
we even had those riots in Sydney in 2005 because the Arab gangs were so bad. The Asians are nothing

Pls don't be rude to jellybean

>the new elastic crotch tho

Meh, looks like every other mIL uniform in the world now. Dissapointed.

The sizings on the new one are much better, much tighter fit.

Allows for some good wizard sleeves

Pretty much.

The new combat undershirt with sleeves is great.

You are all textbook nerds.

I agree with your general sentiment that Arabs and Africans are easily the worst kind of immigrants. They are violent, criminal, often Islamist, looking for handout and are generally really disrespectful of their host country and its countrymen.

That being said, Asians don't have any of those issues but they are smart and hard working and almost Jew tier when it comes to conducing business. Like the Jews they will look completely fine until you realized they have slowly fucked over the whole country by having major political influence. The Jews do it through the medias and propaganda and the Asians do it through business and real estate.

Go inside any of the skyscrapers in Melbourne and Sydney and you will find they are most likely owned by some Chinese dude. Those Chinese billionaires will soon own 90% of the main cities real estate and will give them enormous power and influence economically and politically.

If you think this will not have long term effects to pass laws making it easier for asians to come in and do shitty trade deals, or will not have major cultural impact when asians become more populous than whites and are given better deals to rent, I think you might be mistaken.

I do agree that Asians rarely causing violence and staying our of trouble is a big plus though.

fuck off. What shit cunt battalion are you in?

>supreme
>lose to birds

>battalions

Don't worry m8 one day you'll work at div level.

t. the guy who does bitch work because he has no rank and is FNG

Tfw when div's bitch regt.
Ts is gonna be fun this year...

better than losing the country to niggers and not having had a white leader in over 20 yrs

Wow enjoy your holes m8, I'll just be over here having a nice hot shower and taking a nap in my swag.

P.S. who the fuck says fng you fucking jewb

Us Aussie are sissies and you know it.

fuck off julia, if i wanted a greasy red box i'd go to KFC

Is she the Ausland equivelent of are Nige?
Is she a top lass?
Are Lebs as bad as Pakis?

Dude with the recent equipment modernizations that we've been getting recently ts will be a fucking cruise

Screencap this

what is wrong with racism?

I submit before superior Australian might and grovel for a position in a future sonderkommando unit

abos arent a race

That's fine you just remember to report with your own rake and receipt of purchase.

Naw I got out of our military a while back. Foxhole living sucks, but it's better than being someone's bitch at HQ.

I think Australia is pretty based for normies, but we're so far behind in terms of technology and shit.

>Shit internet
>No amazon
>Way less opportunities to get jobs online
>Other shit the average joe doesn't care about but I do god damn it !

rip cumrag hanson

needs more unemployed uneducated unaustralian tears

More Irish died at Galipoli than Aus fags.

Every time you celebrate it, you are celebrating the Irish.

Just sayin'.

Says the country to cowardly to fight in any world War

>Says the country to cowardly to fight in any world War

Oh that's me told then.

Mong. You fought in a European war why exactly?

I don't mind so much, my father came from Ireland.

I love the Irish. Just the idea of it being Australia's founding myth if it was Ireland's sacrafice.

You ever wonder why Churchill sent the Paddy's, Australians, and Kiwi;s on such a no win mission?

Time you get a Republic lad.

I don't mind this at all desu

>what is the Commonwealth
>what is a world War

Wow m8 try fighting in a war that wasn't against yourself in the last 200 years and we can talk

>pic is something you'll never have, pride

To be fair to They fucked up the Moors.
Santiago Matamoros (Saint James sandnigger killer) is a hero in Spain.
He is revered.
I know because I lived and worked in Spain for four years. It's fucking too hot there for Scottish people.
Fuck knows how Australia would fuck me up. I'd probably die before the giant spiders could kill me.

Commonwealth?

That the thing with all the black lads in it?

Seems like you got conned mate.

Best bit was when the Brits then looked for you cunts to pay your "war debt" and bankrupted your country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression_in_Australia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Niemeyer
Gotta' love useful loyal idiots.

yeah that's a fair point. However I would actually prefer our country to be run by Chinese rather than Jews.
It will be sad to see all the dogs get eaten, but at least the Chinese have a considerable population here and have helped contribute to our country.
Jews are only 0.2% of our population yet they are the powerful ethnic group in our country. that shit ain't cool

>cuckstralia

>talks about old ass economic depression when his country had been in one for 20 years
>uses words like bankruptcy when his country is one of the main drains on the euro zone
>talks about black lads in the Commonwealth when his country was ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years
>Says lad, mong is clearly a bong who's hiding out in some mud villa getting his rocks jerked by some mudropean

Wow one of us has to stop posting, probs not me cause your flag is too much ammunition

FUCK YEAH CUNT

Fucking nigger on suicide watch

WHAT IS THE AUSSIE MILITARY THING ALLOWING YOU TO BE WITH DOGGOS AND HOW DO I GET INTO IT

I WANT TO DIE I'M DRUNK AND I HAVE NOTHING LET ME JOIN MILITARY AND MURDER SHITSKINS WITH DOGGG FRIENSD

I fucking defended your country in .
And now you have a go at Ausland and the Commonwealth.

FUCK YOU. AND FUCK THE EU.
I'll stand with Ausmates every time.
Ex-Australian PM Tony Abbott rushes to propose trade deal with UK
express.co.uk/news/world/717761/Tony-Abbott-free-trade-deal-UK-Australia-Brexit

Aussies are bros. Cunts, though.

Because they don't dog their mates my morroccan friend.

Remember your roots, cucks.

NOT

A

COUNTRY

At least they know when they can win a war.