Rmyt

Really makes me tink(kle).

This is considered a 10 in the US.

YEAH FUK GLUMPF

CHECKED & KEKED

really gets the prostate firing

AND CIS PEOPLE

Wtf is it complaining about? Nothing distressing happened at all

People still give a shit about this? You got your bathrooms of choice stfu stop making shit about you.

pizzagate is real!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
>really activated those almonds

Really bulges my bladder

>pee in peace
The heart and soul of the trans movement. Finally something I can relate to.

>look like a dude
>dress like a dude
>ask where the toilet is
>offended when get sent to the gents
>this is literally cheeto hitlers fault

the SJW meme needs to end

ur probs gunna get pointed to the mens room if u look like a man

Got pointed towards the men's room

>cheeto hitler

Lol

Chicago, it's always Commies from Chicago

What the fuck lmao? Literally mental illness. Just walk in and use the fucking bathroom. Unless you look like an absolutely abominable freak, nobody will say shit.

Like literally literally guise.

Hell, I live in NC and I've walked into a women's room without realizing it and didn't even fucking notice until I was walking out and realized there were no urinals. There was even a damn movie theater usher standing right next to the entrance and he didn't even glance in my direction as a 6'1" 270lb dude with a big bushy beard walked into the ladies'.

That experience proved to me that if you just walk purposefully, no one will think anything is amiss.

why is that man offended about peeing? what is the context im confused

>if you just walk purposefully, no one will think anything is amiss

Learned this gem when me and some friends would walk right out of school to our cars. Lmao.

What kind of dumbass spends 45 minutes stressing about urination and then asks for directions to the bathroom in a fucking bar. BWAHAHAHA

That fucking mutant made this shit up, has to be the case.

Don't underestimate their autism.

Maybe this stupid cuck wouldn't have been suffering from a panic attack if SHE used the proper fucking restroom like a normal person.

That's a pretty nice shirt to be frank, my brother.

Or whatever the fuck this thing is. Use the right bathroom next time and you won't spend 45 mins losing your shit trying to figure out how to pee.

I really don't understand what the fuck is going on here

Is that thing MtF or FtM

Was it wanting to use the men's restroom, or the womens

I'm so confused

>Lincoln Park
Go figure. And to think I applied to be a cop in hat city. Fuck.

lel what a faggot

Furthermore, usually the men's room is right next to the women's room. That's some high-resolution finger pointing that can distinguish on from the other.

Unless this is actually just a case of a mentally ill attention seeker looking for something to be victimized by.

I'm a man and I clearly look like a man and I piss and shit in women's bathrooms all the time. No one gives a fuck. They probably assume something is wrong with the men's bathroom or something, but I just don't like taking a piss where dudes can fucking stare at my beautiful long and thick penis. There shouldn't be urinals in any bathrooms ever. Give us all what women have. And their shit is cleaner too, not literally their feces, I mean they don't piss on the fucking toilet seat. What kind of fucking psychopath pisses on the seat in a public bathroom? Women are cleaner and I prefer using their bathrooms and usually no one cares at all. Even if they do care I don't give a fuck, it's usually just funny to me. I think lately with this transgender shit, some people think I believe I'm a woman lol.

or Commifornia..

MtF

Around a cis?
You don't get to piss!

>Mens room right next to the women's room

I was looking for pictures of the inside of the building it's tagged in, I think you may be right

>Women are cleaner

Nope, women are disgusting. They will do crazy things like hover over a toilet seat and cover it in piss and shit, throw tampons around and other nasty stuff. For the most part a male bathroom will be cleaner

Yer I'm pretty sure some study proved that men's bathroom's were generally cleaner

Fake and gay

I always enjoy watching shit like survivor where they split it by gender and the women always devolve into filthy savages relatively quickly and get destroyed in every single challenge

>youtube.com/watch?v=AO188_NBvL4

>Literally

>Lets destroy society for 30 like on fb!

Nobody gives a fuck about your perversions and other mental illnesses, keep them to yourself or fuck off.

If you were born with a dick you use men's, if not you use the dickless bathroom.

So. It's plan was just not to pee all day?

What a dumbass.

Also, this is a nonissue

Yup, nothing to see here

what did he mean by this?

What am i even reading?

CLIVE PALMER JUST POSTED A MEME

WEW

>this shit is distressing and humiliating
>posing for a selfie, no apparent distress

>i felt uncomfortable
>plz make laws to help me

this is what tranny faggots actually believe

>Pointed to the mens room

What retard designs buildings with mens and womens toilets not in the same place/next to each other? Did they have an extra $100k to burn on plumbing?

Oh, you mean they pointed at the toilets and you chose the mens room to virtue signal? Thats nice.

i still dont know what CIS means