Are Americans retarded?

It's a bay leave. Boom Merica

No, we have all the bay trees.

slide thread detected

>this thread again

Just no.

It's pretty fucking stupid to find a fucking leaf in your burrito or chili. Only Chipotle does that shit.

I got to a local Mexican burrito place, and they pick the leaves out of the food as they're making it. Why can't Chipotle do the same? Disgusting.

360 million people, some of them have never seen a bay leaf.

>JIDF went with Gerry flags
Thats obviously got old and not its the Poles turn

Seriously look at the posting record of cheeki breekis and you'll find it fell off the map

Because they have the most degenerate culture any country ever had. Literally created by jews from scratch.

>fucking Mexicans

@116163277
>4 guys represent the whole country

Not even worthy of a (you) you sliding shill

>Disgusting
Yes, heavens forbid you eat something that does not clog your arteries. Fucking fatass.

God what the fuck is wrong with Americans.

they hate FUCKING LEAFS!!!

What's the problem exactly? Leaf like that is inedible. Shit should be removed when plating.

American Middle Schools and High Schools don't teach culinary arts. I only had about 3 months of it in High school and all this guy taught us was how to make muffins and little trail bars with oats. The rest of it was getting ready to make food. He taught us like we were a bunch of fucking idiots.

>sage
It's funny because you don't know what that is either. "MOMMY MOMMY, SOMEONE PUT WEED IN MY TURKEY!"

Is Mexican food retarded?

what, you are supposed to suck it dry and savor the taste.

>what, you are supposed to suck it dry and savor the taste.

Never heard this in my life. I just leave it off to the side. It's more of an annoyance than it's worth.

>inb4 America

I have European parents.

The motherfuckers are so stupid most of them believe 'Central America' means KANSAS!

>what, you are supposed to suck it dry and savor the taste.

That's you Europeans answer to everything.

Boom Mercia