Having a argument with a black normie friend why racemixing is bad, please give me arguments Sup Forums

Having a argument with a black normie friend why racemixing is bad, please give me arguments Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oVpfcq4pV5U
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
youtube.com/watch?v=6pYJVrS4G50
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cos black people don't think u can be racist to white people, so if u visit their families they'll call u bread or snow or someshit.
also most of them think white people are the devil so fuck them?
and hiphop will ruin your kids and turn them into retard degenerates

>black
>normie
>friend
Three fucking strikes. Get out

Better run and keep your hand on your wallet

>Having a nigger friend
>Using logic to argue with nigger
>Ooga booga where the white women at

You've already lost this one.

That's the problem, he doesn't give any arguments he just calls me dumb.

Impossible to win when your opponent doesn't understand anything.

/thread
sage and hide

kill niggers

Tell him that his low-IQ nigger genes don't belong anywhere near your whitefu's vag00

Racemixing is good.
Rusians are so based because we're mixed with tatars, for example.

?

>Implying you wouldn't have sex with this.

>google images
>tatar males
>tatar females

I admit, would do

You can't be pro-diversity and pro-racemixing.

Diversity is good, but it can only exist if everyone sticks to their own race.

This works best if you get them to admit diversity is good.
Then they have to pick a side and face any cognitive dissonance they may have.

Say you value diversity. I like black people and certain black cultures. I also like people like me and my family and think we deserve to continue to exist.

It is impossible to be pro-diversity and pro miscegenation.

Good point, will try (OP here, changed to phone)

It's okay for white men to fuck other races of women but not okay for white women to fuck other races of men.

Tell him about how blacks are an inferior race (bring up race and IQ)

>Black
>Holland
God help us all.

There really aren't that many blacks here, it's mostly turks and morrocans

The best arguments against race mixing is that it creates problems for the kids. Being a mix of two ethnicity, and often living in a community dominated by one of them, you are in fact creating children that does not fit in either community. Children with mixed ethnicity often have identity problems and confidence issues.

It's not automatically bad. So long as both parties are ending up better off for it, it's fine.

Oh, *phew*. Now i can breathe a sigh of relief. But seriously. Europe should only import women. White men have to seize power in Europe now before it's too late. Yeah yeah I know 56% but 56% of a colony is a lot different than 56% of our Native land.

You won't be able to, it's better for him since he gets to mix with superior genes.

I'm afraid it is already too late Ameribro

Why? You are the majority of the male population. You have seize power by force.

>it creates problems for the kids
Sodomites and other leftists don't care about that.

You're forgetting that almost all white males are libcucks

Stop jerking off so much.

Just show him this

youtu.be/oVpfcq4pV5U

Any kind of rational argument "eye don wan raez mixing cuz your a nig grr even do ur my frend" shit is just retarded and serves no purpose. He'll probably just do it later and laugh in your face about it. White men have to conquer or die.

"you mean being a fraud is a great thing one should be proud of?"
- Me

Race mixing causes outbreeding depression in children because it breaks down coadapted gene complexes.

m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

Well he is black in a white country. He won't give you reasons because there are none.
He just wants to live in a Brasil tier society where he fits in. Diluting his subhuman shit genes is a plus too.

Really good video

You might as well adopt. Because your kid will look nothing like you

That's a retarded argument cause it's still half you whether it looks like you or not.

if you watch this video and disagree with anything he is saying, then you still havent purged the poison the liberals have stuck into your life

Who cares at that point then? Yeah maybe on a gene level it's similar but most people care if their kids looks like them. With racemixing that will destroy that.

Racemixing is bad for your kids OP.

Racism is a tactic of the tyrant with a secret handshake.

Will look into this, thanks

>youtube.com/watch?v=6pYJVrS4G50
Just tell him that mixed race people are the worst.

But you don't have any arguments, how do you argue

>you need miscegneation to preserve your culture
Bullshit. The US has been desegregated for years and niggers still act like niggers.

That's cause he's a retarded subhuman nigger.

I'm trying to convince him why it's bad, but he just keeps telling me i'm racist

im gonna try this same thing with a nigger i know IRL i come back to Sup Forums with results

Good luck m8

just tell him if hes not willing to listen fuck off

It wouldn't even take the majority, just roughly 5%-10% of the population

times running out though, those of us in western Europe have only got about 10-20 years to do something

That's what you said in your post, I'm asking how did you argue if you didn't have any arguments.

Show him this
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

I did have arguments, I was just asking for more here.

Are you fucking autistic? A smart man is gonna dick as many bitches as he can and have as many kids as he can. That's male sexual competition. You have to outdick him.