For some reason my hometown's mayor decided it'd be a fucking good idea to have a migrant center right fucking here...

For some reason my hometown's mayor decided it'd be a fucking good idea to have a migrant center right fucking here (gonna be 20 minutes away from my place). It has always been a right-wing town so the cuckery feels very real.
Now since there's probably nothing I can do about it (it's opening this month and I was warned only today), do you have any idea of how I can make those rapefugees' days as shitty as possible without ending in jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing above passive agressive I'm afraid

What are the laws concerning speech there? (not free or hate - such prattle was for a time when the terms meant something)

>that pic
>when you want fraternité for gibs and openly display your utter contempt for liberté

Muslims, I swer.

>do you have any idea of how I can make those rapefugees' days as shitty as possible without ending in jail?
Vote Le Pen

hon hon hon
ze baguette has ze point
Hon hon oui oui!

came here to say this. Redpill as many people as you can, and be smart about it.

Not much except if you're 'being a nuisance' (French law is such a cunt at being possibly interpreted in any possible way)

What do you think me and my whole family have been doing since 2002?

Setting bacon butties outside the mosque?

Draw a pig fucking mohammed around the center
When you get caught tell them it was free speech

Try eradicating the muslims then reboot

become a masked vigilante who liberates France suburbs from Muslim tyranny with righteous murder :)

>Flag
Well that was unexpected

Arson is the best cure for a building built without the people's consent.
>without ending in jail
Don't get caught.

>Oy vey see ACTUAL EVIDENCE of hate crime
>Let senpai in plz

Will try that, though the people around my area are already pretty much aware of the problem.

There's none. Yet. I'll probably be far away when one such opens.

That'll make me end up in jail because hate speech is banned.

Organise protest outside mayors' home.

Befriend them.

One has already been jailed for that

>i'll probably be far away when one such opens.
>Bacon opens next to mosque
The joke is that pork is haram m8. They'd stone ya

JJ is happy to shill for islam when it suits him. He's full of shit. Fakeass cunt.

...seriously? Throwing bacon at them of just run of the mill selling?

>inb4 it was just airborne samples

He lost me at his anti gun jackhattery

donate food to their migrant center. cook all the food in pig fat

I can’t wait to leave this shithole m80s
My village have been enriched recently too, i have been preparing To leave way before but it kinda hammers home how urgently i need to FUCKOFF

I've been contemplating this option but since there's a very high level of cuckery in this country I expect the center to be guarded or something. Plus since it's quite a right-wing city, there's surveillance cams fukken everywhere... it's not impossible to do that but it'll require quite a lot of planning.

I was talking about the mosque. But if someone got the balls to get that in place I'd gladly toss some coins there.

It's amazing how many Americans don't realize how truly oppressive European laws are on freedom of speech.

He's a twat. Says "edgy" things for money. Says political correctness is bad, etc. one day but on another day if you disagree with him about something you are a fascist. Complete cock.

Burn it down
Burn them all

Pic related + dog shit every night.

Give their address, so people can order bacon pizzas for them poor hungry immigrants

>hate speech is banned

It's time for a 2nd revolution, Frenchie.

Not possible, those shitheads usually only accept money (and sometimes clothes). I could give out food in front of the center (with a nice 'refugees welcome' banner) but I'd probably be exposed quite easily (and I leave nearby so that's not really a good idea)

I've been thinking about it for the last 5 years... now might be a good time to do it for real.

Burn it down, protect your homeland.

spray paint "fuck Islam" on the wall...in Arabic

I don't know what the laws in France are like, but this story from the UK comes to mind:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html

Wear a hair net or a shower cap over a blaclava mask then completely black clothing with no traces of you on them which you will later burn, no electronics, gloves, dont go there by car and dont park near cameras, then bring some gasoline and burn the construction down at night

For a laugh shout TAKBIR repeatedly in your best highpitched arab voice and see how many shout allahu akbar back. Make them look like the cunts rather than yourself.

This, we are raised to believe it's normal our laws are made to restrict our freedom for the common good. That's why you won't find many europeans against gun control or even restrictions on free speech

Dog shit might be too difficult due to surveillance and stuff, but the other mean is nice. I'll keep this one in mind.

Will do as soon as I get the precise address.

Nobody is willing to do that due to heavy state handouts policies... you can't really start a revolution with only 10% of the population backing you...

What about putting a speaker that plays jewish and christian songs,that would make them mad
Thats not a hate crime is it?its just expressing your love for religion

The delivery guy isnt a suicide. He wont dare to approach to the center with bacon pizza, and if he dares, I cannot even imagine how they will kick his bowels over the floor.

Chill dude. You are the one freaking out and being aggressive. You'll be fine.

Very poetic! A thin long blade into the left armpit.

>you can't really start a revolution with only 10% of the population backing you...
You only need 7.5% of a population to run a successful revolution (given that you can manage all other factors)

As far as your question, have you thought about a daily porc bbq town-wide? Let the entire town smell like porc 24/7.

bonne chance, voisin. Le monde vous regarde.

Arsenic or cyanide.

Digits confirm!

Be the hero man. Make a map of surveillance cameras. Dont be a fag, watch and see what time the area is least crowded. wear the black and arson that disgusting animal nest.

To go where ?

Oui bien sûr, fous la merde et comme ça ils passeront encore plus pour des victimes des vilains fachos...

Surveillance cameras are a problem, but not a huge one - they just increase the amount of awareness you need to have about your route in and out. Find a nearby location without any cameras: this is your changing location, where you will change your appearance to avoid being tracked. Travel from your house to the changing location wearing one outfit (say, a backpack, white t-shirt, jeans, and baseball cap), them change into your second outfit (dark colored hoodie and shorts, backpack left hidden at changing location) and proceed to the target location. On your way out, change back, putting outfit into backpack. Dispose of backpack in dumpster far from both target and home.

Bring about 1L of petrol, in a water bottle with a tight lid. Purchase the petrol far away from your home by filling your car at a gas station, and then siphon it into the bottle at a private location. After filling, seal tightly, wipe down the outside with soap water, and wait a day or so for any residue on the outside to evaporate.

Soutien à toi user.

tie shoes together and thrown them onto power lines

Japon.
China or Korea are ok too.
Anywhere else is doomed to collapse as soon as 2100.

>Japon, Chine and Korea
The region will be in fire far before 2100.

This.

If you say "hate speech is free speech" here you will just look like a retard.We have a very limited freedom of speech and most people think there is nothing wrong with it.

No refugee in my homeplace, they would probably be safer in Syria than in a small village here kek

Based Corsica

>>>jvc

Officialy There's no refugee in Corse because people here are too hostile for them. Implying they were welcomed in the rest of the country, seriously...

yeah hes just drunkard retard
would love to give him a beating

Ajaccio and Bastia are almost as cuck as some places in the continent tho'

How many?

When are sending the next Emperor corsica , we're not gonna manage it without you best province.

Strike.

Go on a fast in front of the center. Immolate yourself if need be

>Ajaccio and Bastia are almost as cuck as some places in the continent tho

Is there many bougnoules here ?

Right now I'm contemplating Switzerland because it's a high tier country and has great opportunities for my line of work (IT).

I'm quite a weeb but I will never try to live in Japan. I can't stand their way of dealing with work (particularly in IT) and they are really racists against anything that isn't 'pure-bred japanese'. They'd rather see us die in a fire only to be the next target than try to lend a hand when we have the rapefugee crisis at hand.

Unfortunately, you know how Corsica people welcome people from the mainland...

I'm not a fucking lefty

stink bombs, itching powder and whoopee cushions

Here is the problem, if you burn down the center or go stab some refugees, which I wouldn't morally object to by the way, you just garner more support and empathy for those shit bags.

I'm sure if things start getting worse, an ultra nationalist party might take hold and you'll literally start genociding them, but at this point, too early

>stink bombs
Stink sprays are pretty efficient, we sprayed a classroom in highschool, the room had to be closed for 2 days.

Nothing you can do. These fuckers are crazy and if you do anything to them it's all vs you.

Who cares as long as there's no subhuman ?

>work
I know, i love their law framework for labour, its a paradise for owners.
>racist
I know ! It means their borders won't open anytime soon, awesome !
>they'd rather die than help the "refugees"
I KNOW ! SHIT, I NEED TO FINISH LEARNING FAST ! I AM TREMBLING WITH EXCITATION !

I lived all my life in civic nationalism central France, and worked laboriously to avoid as possible quatos of shitskins and women, and to avoid serving them.
In Japon, there's nothing to stop you from doing it !
Finally, i won't be limited to small businesses, i'll make a bigass one that is 100% japanese male ! And it'll be legal !

Shit, paying taxes to a government that doesn't finance the genocide of its people, that alone will alleviate such a burden on me.
I WANT TO BE THERE ALREADY I WANT TO START ACTUALLY WORKING ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>and then just i establish myself they cuck themselves and install quota for the females, chinks and gooks parasites
I would have JUSTed myself pretty hard, kek !

If i'm successful though, i'll try as hard as i can to be the antiSoros of Japon, and make them close their borders through bribes, propaganda and "grassroot" social movement harder and faster than a pucelle closes her legs.
It needs to wait until i'm a billionnaire tho, the security detail needed to protect myself as a political player is expensive.

Listen, find some gays. Buy hundreds of hot dogs for said gays. Make the gays walk in front of muslims while eating hot dogs and kissing each other.

Call police (muslims will attack gays). Good luck!

Put up posters that say "Mohammed fucked pigs" in Arabic. Westerners will think it's Muslim propaganda, Muslims will chimp the fuck out.

Nothing will happen then because (in the very unlikely event that this happens) the gays won't sue the mudslims since they don't want to be labeled as islamophobic.

Not sure about this one, though most people won't understand, people will probably listen to them when they freak out due to that.

Put pork in the Muslim section of the grocery store.

Put pork really anywhere, I guess.

Leave destroyed Korans, pictures of Mohammed on the ground of heavy trafficked areas.

Maybe put pro-Jew stuff as well?

Maybe Republican/anti-Muslim stuff.

There's really a lot of things that offend Muslims.

>
>Here is the problem, if you burn down the center or go stab some refugees, which I wouldn't morally object to by the way, you just garner more support and empathy for those shit bags.

This. The only solution is to give them your Boipussi and cry rape.

Organize a gay pride rally

Im serious, do you have money? It would be a bloodbath and well worth it

Pro-jew stuff is the way to go I think, organize a gay pride jew rally?

Why don't you just burn the building down. As long as you aren't stupid about it, you won't get caught.

>That'll make me end up in jail because hate speech is banned.
don't get caught then

Stop being such a cuck. The only way to start a revolution is by taking the first step. Show that we CAN fight back. We can burn their buildings and drive them out. Once people realise the power they have, revolution follows quickly. Reluctance to act is what allows them to force these shitskins into our lands.

Vous est un gros homme

Best idea ITT.

>gros homme
That's rude, it means "fat guy".

Fucking cuck piece of trash, hope the gook will purge your dirty gaijin face.

I actually pity you poor, dumb, weakling bastards. I don't think you frogs have any possible recourse as your politicians bend you over and ram it home dry balls deep. I'd say you need another revolution, but you've been too effectively neutered. Your homeland is lost, it's time to follow the rest of your family and legally immigrate to America.

Goddamn I love being American.

Burn it down

>put a pig corpse in the ground
>take pictures
>use VPN
>spread pictures
>?????
>profit

Are pet pigs legal in your jurisdiction?

Totally legal.

Oh, they won't.
If i wanted to be killed due to being an european male, i'd stay in France :DDDDDD

Dogs and pigs.

Just give it the Hillary treatment

Get two dogs, like pit bulls. Make me breed. Keep releasing them into the wild when they grow up.

What're you on about 58%?

La politique conventionelle va pas sauver l'occident...