What percentage of millennial females are non-whore decent looking wife material?

What percentage of millennial females are non-whore decent looking wife material?

>millennial

you have to invest in the next generation

Maybe one in 30. Maybe. Hope you have the Chad aesthetics to fetch the type of girl that is in such short supply

what is current age of the next generation? i'm almost 23. don't mind to wait a few years

I don't think I would have any trouble getting this sort of girl. the main problem is finding them.

They are statistical animoly.

You need to get yourself a chinese international student brah. Fuck Aussie girls.

7%

good luck OP

>chink

i'd rather be alone desu

You don't need to be Chad. Just lower your standards a little bit. You can date a virgin who is wife material, but she probably won't look like Adriana Lima.

They're good wife material and there's a fucking shitload of them so finding a looker aint that hard.

I don't even look at Aussie girls anymore, too much trouble.

>Swipe tinder about 100 times
>Get a few white Aussie single mums
>Tons of matches with Asian chicks

What the fuck.

I mean I get they want to stay here and shit, but fucken hell boys.

Oh well, got a date next week with one...

Forgot about the looks part. That fades anyway

Good luck brah, my last two relationships were the best I've had, both international students. You in melbs?

15 to 20%

Yeah, so no shortage of Asians hahaha.

Maybe I'm a little weirded out/insecure that they aren't liking me for me, and just looking for a visa... hmm see how shit works out I guess.

asians especially chinese are even more materialistic than white people desu

not keen on asian at all

I have no problem getting matches on tinder

the problem is most of them are all whores. not that I'm looking for a serious relationship on tinder but I can't think of any single girls I've known IRL that aren't on tinder and they aren't all huge sluts either (not that I'm aware of but pretty sure not)

If there's no attraction then there is no point for me. I may aswell be single

Maybe in Bulgaria. I doubt it's that high here. By non-whore I mean girls who don't have sex outside serious relationships. maybe one one night stand is allowed

0%

The actual visa-digger type is pretty uncommon, they're mostly just lonely or curious about foreign guys.

Gen z starts 1999 iirc.

They aren't voting age yet. But the swing to conservatism started with late millenials who had access to Sup Forums and actual competition (video games) in their early years.

That's actually good to hear.

I know two guys I use to work with who said their relationships with their Asian girlfriends/wives were great.

I know the family unit is big in Asian families.

I'd say it heavily depends on the country - in Central Europe probably 15-20%, if only counting those who are legally there and count as legitimate citizens.

What are Jewish chicks like?

Pretty for the most part, depends on their origin.
The European ones are good, the black ones are.. well, black, and mostly retarded.

We also have a lot of russian-originated jews, they're somewhat good looking but a good amount is fucked in the head.

Is anyone else scared they will never find a decent girl who hasn't slept with like 5-10 guys minimum

I found one, but I'm skeptic if she wants me back and if its even possible to maintain a relationship under the current situation (different countries).

Other than her, yes, I definitely agree with you, I'm extremely scared about it

Sometimes the thought crosses my mind, but then again I just remind myself that I have to do everything in my power to prevent it from happening.

I can't live my life not knowing, so if I like a chick, I'll definitely tell her.

Too bad Israel traffiks thousands of young slav women into sex slavery. Amazing that a "holy" country the size of New Jersey gets away with that shit.

what exactly are you talking about?

I hope I can meet a girl like that sometime but I don't have my hopes up too much

You just have to grab them before they go off to college
College makes every single one of them a slut i swear

I don't know, but I found a nice gal who meets your description off Craigslist six years ago. If we had decent jobs and dismissed the costs, we'd be married with 2 kids already

>girl I absolutely adore
>she's said a couple of times betore there's nobody that treats her the way I do
>don't know how to both tell her how to feel and do it in a way where I can suggest getting into a thing with her
Pls help, it's painful

when I met her I didnt have my hopes at all - I thought I'd die alone and sometimes I still do think that, since its not a gurantee any of it will work out for me.

The moment I stopped looking for it, is the moment I might have found it, as I said before.

Don't give up, yet don't keep thinking about it all the time.

I said that 10 years ago. Turns out the newer generation is even more shit than my generation. I am loosing hope user.

Yes

What percentage of millennial males have useful skills and don't live off their parents?

Lol,,,,, HAHAHAHAHA

>decent-looking
>non-whore

zero
point
zero.

If you're only hope of finding a wife is to groom girls who are younger than you then it's time to kys.

>If you're only hope of finding a wife is to groom girls who are younger than you then it's time to kys.

Your wife should be younger than you user. Noone wants a old hag - unless you have a weird fetish.