Liberal game """""journalism""""

Why do they like walking simulatiors/non-games so much?

You literally just walk around, read and follow the story in this """""game""""". there is nothing that resambles gameplay at all, this should have been an animated movie instead of a game and liberal love this fucking garbage EVERY TIME.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qVf0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link

archive.is/qVf0Q

Because they are zombies, they don't like thinking for themselves and making decisions on their own

For the record, "game journalism" is a complete and total waste of time and energy. If designers are doing anything particularly groundbreaking or interesting, it'll just (at best) be part of the rest of stories covered by general journalists.

They want interactive movies where all the endings make them feel good.

Idk. My GF likes those types of games and likes to call herself a "gamer". So for her birthday I built her a computer using my spare parts. Fx 6300, old ram, pink "gayming" case, brand new gtx 1050, just because her old laptop with some shitty a6 apu wouldn't stop overheating. She hasn't touched it for 6 months after getting tired of playing dragon age inquisition...

Because they suck at video games and don't really care about them. They're in it for the attention and the chance to be a "professional writer." A lot of them are flat out unable to finish a traditional video game on the default difficulty setting.

Because they are absolutely terrible at games.
Most of them are not even passionate and just did it because they graduated from a journalism school and "oh, how hard can it be ?":
youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE

They want videogames to be political propaganda tools,the game part might as well don't exist.

devs are charging $20 for that piece of shit, and the sad thing is, people will actually buy it

>people will actually buy it

Trumblrettes are not people

I bought it and honestly I've been enjoying it. It's not that great but its comfy and hits close to home

Literally came here to say this. Their instinct for exploration has been lobotomized. That's why Sup Forums tier games are stuff like old fallout, elder scrolls, etc.

Never give a woman entirely/more than what they want. 90% of the time it will make them bored and turn them off.

Women suck ass. You need the schopenhauer approach. It's the most logical, if you take into account all life experience and knowledge.

Video game journalism is dead. Nobody believes them, nobody reads them, nobody visit their sites without adblock. People who actually passionate about games make more money out of youtube and twitch.
They still make some profit out of getting payed by publishers to give high ratings so they have to hire somebody. 99% of the time that somebody is some loser who got useless degree and desperate to get any job in journalism.

They're the kind of people who love "video games", but hate video games, gamers, and pretty much anything that has to do with nerd culture. They're too ashamed to enjoy things most people see as toys, so they're trying to push some artistic/activist angle to it so that it won't seem as childish anymore.
Of course this means that theur games won't be games anymore, but these semi-interactive social justice preaching programs that won't give you any challenge. All you need to do is walk around, and listen and believe.

The people who actually buy and play games see through this shit, and they will not buy it. Don't trust media when they tell you that games are becoming more "progressive", they're just trying to convince you that this is what gaming is about nowadays. The only thing you should trust is the gamers themselves, and the sales numbers.

kek'd hard

>stop liking what i dont like REEEEEE - the thread

neck yourself

Because they don't like games that much.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with walking simulators, they just tend to be pretty samey mechanics with different story/artistic vision. It would be cool to get good artistic games though, like something that uses mechanics differently or tells story through them, rather than have narration over slow walking or million rows of text about african-transgender warrior that proves xerself through some powerfantasy duel.

Personally I like adventure type games with often minimal challenges and gameplay, where the primary object is to immerse yourself in the world and the story. That said, this game sounds like shit. Capitalism is bad, the game.

That's fair. Exploration is fun. I'm not always looking for intense cutting edge difficulty in gameplay. WoW is a great immersive world and story (if you know the lore), played since BC. I also love shit like elder scrolls.

I only play paracuck games now, stopped caring about the rest

Nice that Gamespot got rid of this faggot. Giving games bad ratings for "misogyny and racism" is such horseshit.