Why does one little country provoke so much controversy?

archive.is/QyAqc

Proud Macedonian-American here.

---

IN NORMAL times, the world tends to ignore Macedonia and its 2m people, a quarter of them ethnic Albanian. But the world is not ignoring Macedonia now. Western politicians are rushing to Skopje, Russia is issuing warnings and Serbian newspapers proclaim that war is coming. “Geopolitical relevance is returning to the Balkans,” laments Veton Latifi, an analyst.

The Macedonian crisis started with a coalition dispute. To preserve ethnic peace, governments consist of the winning Macedonian party and an Albanian one. Elections last December gave the incumbent Macedonian party, the nationalist VMRO, a slight edge. But after talks with the VMRO failed, the leading Albanian party, headed by Ali Ahmeti, opted for the Social Democrats. On March 1st Macedonia’s president refused to ask the Social Democrats to form a government, saying Albanian demands would “destroy” the country. The Social Democrats called it a “coup”.

At a deeper level, the conflict goes back to 2015, when the Social Democrats began releasing tapes of conversations (tapped by the intelligence services) which implicated Nikola Gruevski, the VMRO prime minister at the time, in corruption. Under EU auspices, a special prosecution office was set up, but VMRO now claims it is packed with Social Democrats. Lately VMRO supporters have accused George Soros, a philanthropist named in many potty conspiracy theories, of plotting against them. Ms Mogherini has been attacked in the press as a “fascistic Sorosoid bimbo”. American congressmen sympathetic to VMRO have attacked the American ambassador to Macedonia as a tool of Mr Soros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOhGPApOVXs
youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZZum6s7ug
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Serbia
youtube.com/watch?v=D9Hy9FHb4tk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Army_(Macedonia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>Why does it provoke controversy
>Literally says he's diaspora

Skip to 17:30 for the breakdown

youtube.com/watch?v=nOhGPApOVXs

There is no such thing as macedonian language or ethnicity. Made up country by Tito.

Tldr:

Albanians are leveraging macedonian party infighting.

Their support decides who rules between the major parties. Think of it like rep vs dems but you need a 3rd minority party to ensure majority rule.

This is why they want to use the opportunity to make a lot of changes that benefit them before they give their support. There are other nuances but this is the gist.

This
they are just Serbs in denial,which is quite sad

I don't speak Macedonian. Give me a basic rundown plz.

Hello to all. AMA

I feel more Serbian than Bulgarian

>serbian
what is вмpo?

>Macedonian
>Proud
of what

Because it's a made up country.

Od kaj si i za kogo glasase? smrt za tatari

Everyone is a Serb according to you people

Skopje. LP

Sto e LP? Levica?

Liberal Party. Closest thing to libertarian in Macedonia.

There are Catholic Serbs
Muslim Serbs
Lazy Serbs
Alpine Serbs
and role playing Serbs

Izguben glas

>FYROMian thinks he is """"Macedonian""""

>Shiptar subhumans thinks he's human

pls remove kebab, I'll be watching for you mad cunts

I love it how you speak Bulgarian
I love how you literally take shit from our history and claim that it's yours.
Can't wait for the next WW when we finally take what's ours.
Seriously, fuck off. There are Bulgarian dialects that are harder to understand than your language (Bulgarian).

Also to any other Balkan countries, especially Serbs. FUCK YOU, YOU BACKSTABBING CUNTS.

What country ?

I would like to think this would kick off another Balkan war but who the fuck would support the Albanian side if fighting broke out? Serbia and Russia have already started support for the Macedonian government.

>mfw the EU and US support the Albanians just to go against Russia

> Bulgaria complains about backstabbing
> Fucking Bulgaria
Neck yourself.

They look far more like Bulgarians than Serbs to be realistic here, their language also has more similarties to Bulgarian, i mean its the internet i know, but we can be realistic right?

No one gives a fuck who supports who

We will burn Albanian houses. i'll be on a tank to tetovo

youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZZum6s7ug

>Proud Macedonian-American
>Proud Macedonian
>Proud
>Macedonian
Kek

what is you 1885 you mongoloid?

NATO and US are their clossest allies if you ask any Albanian, they have fucking Clinton monument and Baiden street for fuck sake!

They call USA fathers of their state, thats why they are ostracized from other Islamist states because of their US ties. Which makes job easier for us i doubt Trump would go to war for roaches.

>Muh heritage

>no one gives a fuck who supports who

1999 would like to have a word with you.

The fighting will be done before foreigners realize what is going on

>implying 8 million Albanians won't BTFO of you useless country
>implying you won't get BTFO even worse than in 2001
>implying Albanians don't have a 100x better international standing (being in NATO and main US ally in the region) then any slavshit country in the region
>implying Trump won't BTFO of Macecucks to show Putin who's boss
>implying NATO won't just destroy your country like it did with Serbia
>implying Greece won't take a shot at you South

Face it Macedonia is ripe for a nice takeover and split between Bulgaria and Albania. There are 2 countries in the Balkans that have unresolved issues, you and Bosnia. You're about to get BTFO.

1885, Berlin congerss, Balkan wars, Saint Stephens agreement, Bulgaria joins NATO,

Lots of backstabing neighbourino! :^)

who the fuck did we backstab?
go on.

"mongoloid" coming from a traitorous half-gypsy ottomans' whore is irrelevant.

I would like that just for memes, Serbs wont do shit we will just watch, our prime minister is a cuck its a matter of time until he get some balls to recognize Kosovo. He just talks big because elections are comming. Serbia wont be part of this war, we dont have funds or international support, also people are kinda tired of it.

We just gonna grab popcorns and enjoy the show, good luck and have fun!

The Bulgars are our true enemy it's something that most Serbs nowadays don't know we should turn away from children like Croats,Bosnians and Albos and be really anti tatar like we were 100 years ago

I read a survey earlier this week that the younger generation of Serbs who are too young to remember the 90s are already more in favor of fighting than the older ones.

>implying 8 million Albanians won't BTFO of you useless country

You are 4 million in the balkans total

You will mostly run in 1 week and the UCK fighters will desert or get BTFO once they start seeing everyone dead around them.

You won't last a week. We'll clean macedonia very fast.

No they are not our enemy, they just did some backstabing shit out of their personal interests, we would do the same if we were in their place, i wouldnt go to war with Bulgaria for example, i like to spend my summer there or in Greece, never had any problems.

Russian propaganda here is strong,as someone who is going to highschool this is true manny off my friends are going to millitary after they finish this year,they all think that Balkan will never be a peacefull place.

Talk is cheap, in reality half of them wish for the war so they can migrate easliy to EU and leech there, if there are so eager to pick up the rifle why is our army strugling with recruits? 35% of our current armed forces are men between 18-25.

Our armed forces without reservist is 40k, so thats quite low number!

OF COURSE WE DO SHIT OUT OF PERSONAL INTEREST
Russia freed us because of personal interest.
USA gives us resources because of personal interests (military bases).

everything is done out of personal interest, BUT YOU BETRAYED US IN A MIDDLE OF A FUCKING WAR FUCK YOU

Come on Bulgar everyone was backstabbing everyone back in the days!!
But times have changed it's the 21 century and our both countries are diffrent,so we cool??

Thats pretty interesting claim, our history says that you betrayed us, wanna share so we can find out waht actualy happend?

We had tons of clashes, what time period are we talking about?

I have no problem with Serbia today but Fyrom is an abomination.

Read about the war you backstabed us

If a group of people considers itself a different nation, and if it actually has different costume than its neighbors it is a different nation
The statehood doesn't matter much, but Macedonians are a nation distinct from Bulgarians
t. Macedonian diaspora

Balkan Wars
We were fighting Turkey, we were winning
Serbia goes, OH BOY TIME TO FUCKING BETRAY THE SLAV BROTHERS

Albania is in NATO, so there you have your answer :^))))

yeah thats how it goes with serbs
t.catholic serb

Kek just like in 2001 amirite? You had to get NATO to ask the big bad Albanian men to please put down their weapons because you couldn't even handle a rag-tag bunch of militias with Ak-47 and donkeys.

Face it Macecucks are in 10x worse position then in 2001
>political stagnation for 16 years
>country divided in 100 parties
>Albanians control 25% of the goverment now unlike in 2001
>Russia can't even dare to supply you weapons
>Ukraine is literally run by the US
>Sorrounded by NATO countries
>Kosovo is under Albanian control
>Albania is part of NATO
>Albanian PM literally decides who the PM of Macecuckia is gonna be
>Albanian PM is itching to BTFO Macecucks because its election year
>Albanians have two countries in the region
>Don't have to worry about protection of either since NATO is there
>Thousands of Albanian soldiers have experience fighting guerilla war in Afghanistan, Iraq and Chad
>There are literally retired SF units in flashpoint areas in North Kosovo and Macedonia waiting to BTFO any slavshits
>Plenty of Euro and NATO money to finance a small conflict
>90% of Albanian population is armed

Albanians are itching for war but you guys are too pussy to try anything because your cuck politicians know they're gonna be dragged in the streets of Skopje like dogs after the fighting stops.

What are you doing in Italy? Smartass

This was all the wars Serbia led since the start.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Serbia

Balkan wars started about clay, when we got rid of Turks, Bulgarian and Serbs entered into dispute of Macedonia clay, we both wanted it. We called it southern Serbia, you called it Southern Bulgaria :^)

Too much talking out of fear, I know you are scared.

You attacked in 2015 and got lined up face down.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9Hy9FHb4tk

What if people from Venezia say they are different people and secede? Are they no longer italians?

Italy is an artificial country like Yugoslavia

If you read the facts you would know they're right.

t. leaf Serb

Literally nothing but living

They are Italians who secede in a different state from the one they were living earlier.
There may be some people who considers themselves venetians but they are a minority so no good I guess
State≠nation

>Italy is artificial.
At this rate every unified countries are artificial.
The UK, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, China, Japan and so on and so forth.

You arrested a couple of Macecuck agents for a TV show. Congrats kek

70 uck veteran leaders from the war with serbia, heavily armed and trained by the us govt

BTFO in one day by kumanovo police officers!

It doesn't matter what they think they are. They are still italians ethnically.

Albos,what nice and peaceful people

>BTFO in one day by kumanovo police officers!
Eпa кaкo? Heмa бpe лaбaвo c'c Кyмaнoвци!

Much respect to my macedonian comrades. Wipe out the sqhip scum.

We are a doomed country.
For the last 25 years we had a corrupted government headed by neo-cuckservatives like VMRO and now the shitty SD party like SDSM won.Albanians are steadily starting to control our economy and will be outbred in short time span.

Albos will mass desert when it's time to fight

We'll be right there

>They are still italians ethnically.
>Nope.jpg
On sea, on land, Saint Mark!

Yeah that's what I said

>They are Italians who secede in a different state from the one they were living earlier.

The problem is to determine if "Macedonian" thinks in majority of themselves as Macedonians

I hope you are using a proxy if not neck your self by the balls disgusting diaspora

Well that was planed to wake up Albos from Tetovo area, but NLA didnt bite for some reason so they were left there stranded and sourounded by your police.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Army_(Macedonia)

But you still have huge Albanian population and Albanian want their clay, for next Balkan war fest MAcedonia is currently best spot.

Im curious how will this turn out, your country didnt invest into military for a while you still drive those T-72s im guessing someone notced that and will use it, when we invested in Army everyone called us warmongers, whos laughing now? :^)

I certainly fucking hope so. One flaw of us MuhKEKdonians is, we aren't really cлoжни unless shit really hits the fan.

Kek "70" heavily armed with "ak-47"

>be macecuck police
>get shot by own side
>blame Albanians

Yugoslav strong.

>neck your self by the balls
You aren't making any sense, Serbanon.

Blah blah we'll be outbred, taken over, etc. I've been hearing the same shit for 10 years

None of it is happening. Went to kumanovo last week, no shqiptar in sight.

why aren't us, bulgars, albos and greeks splitting this useless clay?

>be shit interslav country
>mask as a once great land while being hundreds of miles from said land
>take credit as the true bearers of the land
>be dirty slavslime rape baby

FYROM IS NOT MACEDONIA!

Everyone knows it, everyone preaches it. Stop fooling yourself, since you're not fooling anyone.

SD won? I thought VMRO narrowly won?

lol no. Italian diaspora are almost as insulated as the Jews.

because no one in the right mind would want clay full of crazy people

BUILD A FUCKING WALL, I just hope 2% of Serbs will be ok, we should pull them in Serbia

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fyrom cunts still on the "Macedonia" shit

what's not to understand??
you make a small knot and put it around your balls the next knot needs to be bigger so it can go around the tree branch,the next step is just fall off from your chair the pain will be done in a instant because you will be without your balls.

It's okay debtsanon everyone knows the truth. Nothing to see here.

>be denbt
>hate alboniggers
>but also hate history-stealing fyroniggers

I hope you fags kill each other desu.

we should just take the Kumanovo area tbqh pham

fun fact:
Macedonia wasn't Slav
but wasn't Greek either
there is a reason why the had to be Hellenized

Because we have negative natal growth and we cant control it, same with Kosovo, if we take it back with military who will go to live there, you think Albos will just leave if we ask them nicely? :^)

Well you have 2 countries with fake identities and one happened to gain independence quite a bit sooner.

no, he thinks that it is possible to kill 2mio people
we need to save north of Kosovo, and excange rest of the population, south of Serbia albos for south Kosovo Serbs, and BUILD A WALLLLLLL

same thing with fyrom and bulgaria

build the God damn WALL!

i want kumanovo and skopje.i like to imagine shipping the alexander the great monument to greece as a gift and replacing it with a emperor dusan monument.top fucking kek.

albos won't leave if we ask them nicely.but:
1.take areas without albos
2.where we happen to catch some of the albo cancer, we don't ask them nicely at all.

kosovo is serbia, stop being a defetist cuck and wait for the moment.god damn it, this country deserves all the nukes it can get.

>Fun fact you are retarded
>Macedonia never had to be Hellenized fucking Aristotle was from that region

ancient Greeks never saw Macedonians as Greeks,they were just brute barbarians in their eyes.