Female President Impeachment Thread

TL;DR Korea's now former first female president was found to be rivaling Shillary in levels of corruption, ranging from using taxes to fund her cult's celebrations to raping and murdering infant boys and cutting off their penises. And now she's been impeached BUT REFUSES TO LEAVE OFFICE AND HOLY FUCK KOREA IS PISSED

RIOTS? EVERYWHERE
UNANIMOUS VOTE OF KOREAN CONGRESS? IGNORED BY THE BITCH HERSELF
HER RETARDED SUPPORTERS? KILLING THEMSELVES
HER RIGHTFULLY ANGRY HATERS? KILLING HER RETARDED SUPPORTERS

KOREA IS IN UTTER CHAOS BOIZ LET'S WATCH THIS SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=e14QabRiPVk

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/QodX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep.

> ranging from using taxes to fund her cult's celebrations to raping and murdering infant boys and cutting off their penises.
How do people believe retarded shit like this?

Bro all is good calm your tits

All good what ? Why isn't she dead already ?

And the shills have arrived.

She's literally hiding in her office as we speak.

>Call someone with an opposing viewpoint a shill to discredit their argument
You only got to do that once, with that 'ctr' bullshit.
Face it, you're a fucking tinfoil hat wearing looney tune

Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep.

Nigger you literally don't know shit about what she did or what happened. One google search will tell you.

You're a fucking shill, leaf. Now kill yourself.

You seriously have to kill yourself, shill.

Don't listen to PC leaves, they are useless

Is this the new kpg?

It's hilarious how obvious the shills are, they're trying to slide this thread and give no attention to the Korean riots.

Not gonna lie, former Park voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this bitch get the nuclear codes

is it though? sounds like your country is tearing itself limb from limb

>raping and murdering infant boys and cutting off their penises.
you better post sauce

It's just some retarded aussie who found a new way of trolling people.

Look it up m8.

So uh, would now be a bad time for the Norks to warm up their artillery?

Yep, keep thinking that. Just keep thinking that. :)

Koreans are based as fuck and they make the best music.

But they really have bad luck with their presidents.

Yip, yip, skippity! Can't wait to crack it open!

>Look it up
suuuuuuuuure

youre have been found sucking ten nigger cocks
theres proof, look it up

All those girls are 10/10. How the fuck do they do it? Is it all plastic surgery or what?

Yes surgery and makeup

>is it all plastic surgery
Yes.
>are there some koreans who were born naturally cute
Yes. Most of the ones in the image were born naturally cute.

Only one of the girls hasn't had PS afaict, that's be middle row, farthest to the right

But if the butt hurt too much their television could end up like this. vid.me/QodX

I saw a bunch of very ugly Koreans the other day on the train. Not one in the group would rate above rat face. The pop girls or child molested prostitutes. You will catch a dose just by standing close.

1st President - led the Korean government in exile during Japanese occupation, impeached and escaped to Hawaii. Took power after WW2 and forced to resign because of rigged election
2nd President - resigns due to military coup, sentenced 3 years imprisonment in court-martial
3rd President - wife shot by guy trying to kill him, soon after killed by head of Korean Intelligence Agency
4th President - couldn't control demonstrations, resigns due to Gwangju Massacre after just 8 months in office
5th President - sentenced to death for his role in the Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
6th President - arrested for bribery after term, imprisoned 17 years for mutiny and treason during Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
7th President - economic crisis forcing IMF to step in during term, second son arrested for bribery of intercession and tax evasion
8th President - 5 family members including his 3 sons guilty of bribery
9th President - "slips and dies" while climbing a mountain during investigations for bribery (official story is that it was a suicide, but you can never be certain of anything in South Korea)
10th President - brother arrested, wife's cousin arrested, accused of violating real estate laws
11th President - daughter of 3rd president, puppet of a cult leader, impeached

After some point, "luck" doesn't explain it all

>tfw South Korea is more corrupt and fucked up than North Korea.

lmao. gooks are retarded and shouldnt be allowed to govern them selves

Why do you think the Japanese did it for so long?

ooooh yeaaaa. Looks CRAZY!!! Just kidding the protests and riots here in America make this look like Barney the Dinosaur.

Meanwhile our Western leaders seem to be involved in much of the same things, yet we do nothing. In fact they do worse, they destroy our countries and flood us with foreigners and they are not shot, sent to prison or impeached.

Give me a basic Gestalt. Are we supporting communists?

>le nippon land is better

are they /ourgirls/?

>raping and murdering infant boys and cutting off their penises

What? I don't remember this part...

>I will come to you in your hour of need, when all seems lost.
>at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the North.

8/9

What's the boy doing there?

A

I have had Korean agents engage me socially a lot lately, in Hawaii.

Been paying attention to this since day one.

And why did KimCheeOhSeven scream at me? REEEEAAAAAGGGHHH?

That part never happened; OP is just shit stirring by hiding in lies with real stuff

>Lefty is favored to win the next election by 22%

NO FUCKING FUCK OFF DON'T RUIN YET ANOTHER BASTION OF RACIAL HOMOGENEITY

>when this shit happened 5 months ago and mainstream western media are only just now finding out about it

jesus christ, literally how the fuck can you be so incompetent at your job?