Hey lads

Hey lads.

NA managed to archive all of their videos before their youtube was shutdown.

archive.org/details/NAvids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PlQwVyG-Aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody gives a shit, you daft cunts do nothing but make the movement look bad.

I wasn't in NA, but it was a based group.

Going around shouting "Hitler was right" like complete retards is based in your eyes? Tosser, off yourself.

What? They did more then that, they held amazing demonstrations and helped the poor.

NA was too edgy. They dressed like thugs and hooligans and pretty much celebrated Jo Cox's death. It only harmed the movement, really. The masses are only going to be deterred by that sort activity. Regardless of how well-meaning they were, they were pretty stupid to do that.

I'm glad to see a movement AT ALL to be honest. The people who were involved should form a new group and learn from their mistakes.

I agree with that, they where certainly the best NatSoc group in my opinion, but posting edgy tweets was possibly its downfall.

I believe it was the reason it was banned. If we want any movement to gain traction, we need to consider what is attractive and what is off-putting.

Well, counter the argument. What exactly do you think he did wrong? Personally I think the choice of color for the uniforms were a little drab. In hindsight mixing some oranges, reds and yellows would of gone a long way to counter the predominantly dark colors used.

Their clothing shouldn't be all hoods and masks. It only gives a negative image to normal people.

Fuck off with the honeypot, it's asking to get put on a terror watchlist. Anyone accessing it from the UK is literally considered a terrorist doing illegal acts now since they banned them.

NA was batshit crazy and too edgy. But that said, their propaganda game was top drawer and well executed. You know that really shitted up the authorities how good they were getting at recruiting Gen Z'ers. At the same time it was equally entertaining seeing them mug antifa off on multiple occasions.

Still, they're leaving a vacuum we could learn from and adopt the things NA was doing effectively, but to a more moderate new group that's harder to ban. If we could properly launch Generation Identitaire branch in the UK and be as effective at recruiting young members then we could get somewhere with it and avoid banning.

This, also the flag is literally just the nazi SA symbol

>Those digits
I agree. They were way too OTT. They were also gaining quite a lot of support gradually, but they blew it all on account of acting too extreme.

Their symbol is a mix of that symbol and the circle and flash.

Depends on how they are presented. Now, I'm sure most NatSoc supporters wouldn't but colorful clothing and masks would give a completely different impression to normies. Bright colors - rainbows for example - come over as non threatening and attractive. Same with behaviour. Instead of standing around looking thuggish if - in their new colorful gear - they were smiling, laughing and dancing they would be in a better position to bring awareness to the cause. Bringing a few drummers to demos would get people dancing and create a non-threatening atmosphere for on lookers. While this sounds like a faggot liberal parade it is simply using psychology to further an aim. NatSoc street raves would go down VERY nicely in most English towns and cities...

>What exactly do you think he did wrong?

Not finishing off your ancestors at Dunkirk.

IGNORE

ANGLO

ORDERS

* "OI BRUUUUUUUUV" cries the beady-eyed anglo in pain as he wrecks aryan nations*

I looked into it in more detail and they were growing much faster than people thought. Nearly every case that lead to Prevent referrals surging among 'far right extremists' was all NA-related. The authorities didn't give a shit about their edgy social media posting, they were shitting it at how fast the membership was growing so they panicked and banned them using legislation intended for disrupting jihadist groups.

They had a fully fledged regional recruitment system and infrastructure which was starting to take hold. NA effectively cracked how to recruit under 21s effectively and had their propaganda showing up in schools and colleges. No far right group has made that kind of impact in decades, so can see why they shit it so hard.

Thing is now how do we repeat that but with a more moderate message and group that can't be banned without it looking like blatant censorship the authorities can't justify properly.

Why are people on here calling them crazy?

What did they do that was crazy?

People still don't realise this was a state op to catch literal retards? It's like the 3rd time the same MO has been used!

For example, a British politician who supported immigration was murdered and the murderer justified it, saying, "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain." And NA put that quote on their website (or some social media platform), which probably triggered the government into banning them (among other reasons).

Alof of fucking samefag in tis thread.

They were growing, but they gave the government plenty of excuses to ban them (no matter how weak), which they did ultimately.

Message was getting far too edgy and shitted up the authorities. Open NatSocs and praising Hitler in public speeches is always going to be a red flag to the authorities, but they went even further. Praised Jo Cox's death and called her killer a national hero, few of them got jailed for harassing some kike MP and shitting her up with death threats and a group in the south started infiltrating antifa groups and ambushing them traveling to protests.

It's the sort of shit that should have been kept in private with plausible deniability towards the most extreme elements. But still, they left us with a fuckton of things to learn from and repeat in future with a more moderate new group.

That's not crazy, she was a leftist traitor and they were natsocs... Plenty of people were glad she got killed

Regardless, the public reacted very negatively to it, and the government used it as an excuse to name it a terrorist organisation.

They seem like by far the most effective model, perhaps alongside the NRM but probably moreso. Very useful experience for the future.

>Open NatSocs.

There are many open natsoc groups here that the Police don't give two shits about, but that's because all they do is go outside wave some flags and go and get drunk in a pub.

NA was very different.

That's such a blatant injustice. NA wasn't at that level at all. Combat 18, I might understand.

It seems like most NatSoc/WN groups in Britain are skinhead pub echo chambers, whereas NA actually reached out to people and, as a result, gained a steady flow of recruits.

They saw their success, they saw their threat, so they used any excuse they could to stop them.

There were elements within NA that weren't too far away from C18-tier though. The ones infiltrating antifa and the two lads shitting up this kike MP were all over the police's radar.

But it's more about membership anyway, you know they were barely legitimate in banning them, they were just desperate to stop them by any means before they got too big and well-established across multiple regions.

That's exactly right.

NA helped the poor, had exercise and outdoor activities, female beauty pageants, great speeches, great activism etc.

Absolutely.

NA was one of our side's best models.

>It seems like most NatSoc/WN groups in Britain are skinhead pub echo chambers, whereas NA actually reached out to people and, as a result, gained a steady flow of recruits.

Every single nationalist organisation in the UK is like that, Nick Griffin was perhaps the only person ever to suggest professionalising, and they accelerated from a group of nobodies to 2 MEPs.

Almost no one in the nationalist movement cares about reaching out to normal people

I didn't even know that. Had masses of potential, but it got screwed over a few mistakes. Any fledgling WN organisation in Britain must learn from them.

NA's recruitment was one of the best ran operations in the UK far right for decades. Thing is how do we completely repeat with the same pace but a moderate enough group that can't be banned under existing legislation.

Imagine going to school as a white kid with a bunch of hyperaggressive shitskins. A whole generation is coming up to hate the invaders and to know the truth about them.

Pub echo chambers are no longer good enough when there are millions ready and vying to be recruited.

NA was possibly the first to really start tapping into this in Britain, which is why extraordinary measures were used to shut them down.

The founder of NA, Benjamin Raymond, was absolutely based.

He still has youtube channel, The Raymond Report.

NA's progress in recruiting in schools was fucking incredible, no other far-right group in UK history has managed that one.

But then yeah, I think it's a big pool of untapped potential and they'll be groups to try and recruit there in future. The second we manage a UKIP-tier nationalist youth movement that's too moderate to ban it's going to go big and mainstream. Won't be fuck all that the authorities can do about it either.

That's exactly what we need. A movement with NA's energy and appeal but that doesn't stick its neck out by acting out.

I think NA is going to be re-established under a different name.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PlQwVyG-Aw

This shit makes my spine tingle

I think the answer to both is to launch Generation Identitaire in the UK, it's radical, youth-driven and ascetically appealing, but not radical enough to get banned. Wouldn't be surprised if NA reforms under a new identity, but they're still going to have a glass ceiling as an either overtly or overly NatSoc group.

As if they won't find a pretext to ban Identitarians too.
Isn't it best to just continue to work underground?

I recommend that any WN in Britain checks out the YouTube channel the 'London Forum'.

Most of continental Europe has much stronger and more hate speech laws and they're if still not banned despite that I think they're an example to work from. They're controlled enough in their message to avoid ever crossing lines that would get them banned like advocating violence or praising right-wing terrorists which NA crossed. Also if there were to ban GI, it'd provide the legal precedent to ban dozens of other 'grey area' activist groups like animal rights radicals, antifa and other leftist ones so they step away from it. That's the corner we need to back the authorities into here so we can make it work and go mainstream.

That makes a lot of sense.
I hope it works in the UK

White tradition, white culture

It's all in the presentation. More use of psychology is required going forward

You do realise they shifted the Overton Window to the right? Do you want are Nige to be called a nazi instead? I mean he is being called a nazi right now, but would you want that to happen way, way more? Reasonable people wouldn't label moderates like Nigel as "nazis" if there are literal Nazis shouting "HEIL HITLER 1488".