/MAGA/

> what are we doing tonight, OP?
> the same thing we do every night, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=KC6i_SMLEWo
youtube.com/watch?v=4ccwWh39P2E
youtube.com/watch?v=d2gu9eL4dXo
youtube.com/watch?v=L-mZsgY9Yu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the average alt right member
>"hey guys we gotta protect the white race! now pass the chips, I haven't eaten in half an hour and I'm going into starvation mode"

Boobs for days

thats fucking pathetic

Try and take over the world?

you don't actually believe this guy is representative of the entire alt-right, do you?

I can guarantee you over 75% of the Sup Forums userbase, Sup Forums or otherwise, are obese. What, you think everyone on here is some ubermensch? Sup Forums is the internet version of card shops as far as demographics go

Aren't liberals the ones who are pro obesity and fat acceptance?

>fat shaming is wrong u bigots!
>bwahaha fat drumpf supporters!

K then

Kek who are you trying to fool?

No

I happen to be 6'4" and 190 lbs., but I'm inclined to agree.

Fuck that, fat shaming is a good thing. I'd call myself a member of the alt right, but the average person who calls themselves the alt right is some fat neet who's biggest social moment of the last year was putting on pants to vote for Trump in a pool of nervous sweat

>says I'm against fat shaming
>by replying to a post of me fat shaming
Fuck fat people

You're a bunch of dweebs most likely.

If any of you aren't, I implore you to post pics of you not being a dweeb

The brain-dead immature make up the majority of Trump supporters

Fuck fat people? Pft they're much less the problem compared to federal jew world order blackmailed agents like Kike Trump and his Kike family.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=KC6i_SMLEWo

youtube.com/watch?v=4ccwWh39P2E

youtube.com/watch?v=d2gu9eL4dXo

youtube.com/watch?v=L-mZsgY9Yu4

>I can guarantee you over 75%
You can't guarantee anything, stop talking shite.

If anything most Sup Forums users are American, therefore by logic, they have a higher chance of being fat. America is a nation of fat cunts, its not specific to Sup Forums

>this is the man who was calling you a cuck all this time

I never necessarily said Sup Forums was any worse than average. But /po/ likes to imagine themselves as 6'5" muscular master race warriors who will defeat the brown people, when most people here probably couldn't even bench press 100 lbs

rural and suburban retards tend to be obese because they drive their cars to everywhere whereas city people have to walk