Microsoft just released an extremely misleading video, pushing women into STEM. What do you think of this pol

Microsoft just released an extremely misleading video, pushing women into STEM. What do you think of this pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yjahbGqZu6U
lmgtfy.com/?q=gentoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link:
youtu.be/yjahbGqZu6U

What for? Do they have tax cuts for it?

I don't care who this commercial reaches out to specifically. What I do like and hope is that it encourages any AMERICAN to pursue a stem degree. Anything to keep the shit skins from coming here and getting our jerbs

>Using CIA OS

no thanks

There's supposed to be 171 comments but I'm seeing maybe 10, that's weird

>I want more penises in my comp sci classes and later in the workplace
>t. homosex

one of them looks like LeBron. kek

The problem is not Americans without STEM degree but Americans with STEM degree DARING to charge more than Pajeet.
Big software like Microsoft and Apple make shittier products every year but people still keep buying it. So the system works I guess.

I believe over saturating college degrees could lead to an increase to muslims and other nefarious refuge seekers being led into our nation. But thats a discussion for another thread

>Little girl is passionate about climate change

No you're fucking not. You're 12. I want reality to hit these kids in the face so hard.

What's wrong with me, pol?

Noticed that as well, if my comment ends up disappearing i guess we'll know why.

>DARING to charge more than Pajeet.
Why dont companies open offices in India then?

They do.

don't really care
call me if they release a good OS

They do. Like CGI, which then had the Indian branch make the Obamacare signup system which failed spectacularly.

More people in STEM is a good thing, but the way they say it is really misleading. There are only 6.7% because the rest go for liberal arts or social "sciences". It has science in the name, so it must count.

>Americans
>being smart enough to work in STEM

5/10, made me respond

> There are only 6.7% because the rest go for liberal arts or social "sciences".

I'm a little drunk so I probably interpreted this wrong, but only 6.7% apply for STEM degrees?

I'm already working in IT and I love it, guess I can't wait to apply for mine and study part-time, lmao.

So why do they care about h1b then?

Have you goys not been watching Project MC2? This would be a great show If I had a daughter or something to promote STEAM and possibly lead into an exciting career, rather than working at Walmart for over a decade like yours truly has.

i hope someone commits terrorist acts on microsoft buildings around the world. their ultra intrusive telemetry and forced updating is absolutely pathetic.

especially when you have 2mbps internet and these forced updates eat up almost all of your bandwidth

Only 6.7 graduate with STEM degrees, as per the video.

I studied both CAD and CAM. Out of all the classmates I had, two were women. One was kicked out for cheating and the other was only taking the class because her Chinese Engineering degree wasn't recognized in Canada.

Remote controlling your slaves is harder than having them around.

steAm

>sitting with friends on skype having a good time

>suddenly computer restarts out of fucking nowhere and starts installing windows 10

At least let me finish doing what I'm doing before you shove CIA spyware into my OS for fuck sake

> tfw took debianpill

None of those girls in the picture would even know what STEM is without outside intervention

I think about taking the Sup Forumspill and installing Gentoo.

I love the "women in STEM" meme. Where are the women in construction?

>the only one who has good idea is the most masculine one
Paint me surprised.

Interesting, although I guess more chicks in STEM isn't a bad thing if they're capable.

Less competition for me on the other hand, though.

>leafs being useful for anything in life

Shoo little syrup sucker, adults are trying to have a productive conversation.

Something i didnt understand was what does 6.7% represent? The percentage of all women in the world? Of women in college? Of women in the US? Its so vague

If you are announcing it on Sup Forums instead of just doing it, you are doing it for the (you)s not because you actually want Gentoo.

As long as they aren't lowering standards to meet an arbitrary ratio.

Engineering/Manufacturing require you to be really anal about stuff. If you fuck up, it could cost the lives of thousands. You can't just send a day-one patch when you build a bridge. You can't just say "LMAO, sorry that baby bottle we sold was poorly made and black mold started growing where you can't wash".

Of course. Let's have no illusions that these are actors working off a script, but don't tell that to the 9 year olds.

I guess that extra letter has to do with presentation. I've put off getting my GED for 8 years (which I only needed a 40 hour project) because I have no artistic ability. Perhaps next life I can have that bestowed upon me.

>I want to work with women
>t. underage

Women are on average worse coworkers than men. They do less, they do it poorly, and they do it slower. And they cause drama.

It is purposefully vague.

What is gentoo

I mean, it really depends. One female coworker I had was seriously fucking wife material. Former welder now working in drafting. Too bad I have a rule against dating coworkers...

>Too bad I have a rule against dating coworkers...
Way to cuck yourself, bruv.

Don't forget they bring their personal problems into work, then they sit around talking about their (and everyone else's) problems. I've never worked with women until recently, and it's actually making me tired being around them and listening to them. I got a comment yesterday about how tired and old I look, never got that one before I started working with them.

>t. fragile white male

This. Fucking annoying with kids just parroting their parents.

lmgtfy.com/?q=gentoo

I've seen the drama it causes. Not worth it.

>steAm
I'm still not sure if liberals added Art to boost female numbers or conservatives did to get women to stop bitching.

White Knight detected

Yes.

I love how people honestly believe that MS or Apple really cares about womyn or diversity.
The real reason they're pushing this is because they want cheaper labor, so they're trying to create competition or they just outsource or import some wage slaves.

Probably spent more time retrieving that link than it would take to say "an open source OS"

Men have invented and discovered 99% of what humanity knows today and that's not going to change because men just have more mental potential.

More women in stem = more weight to carry for their male colleagues

Those were illegal comments and they got deported

It sounds nice, until the OS auto updates and reboots in the middle of running an huge multi stage algorithm. Then when the system comes up, something happens.

fuck off ms. Unix and or Linux is the future of scientific computing.

>Unix and or Linux is the future of scientific computing.

Sadly that's as far as Linux will go, other than being server platforms or run simulations.

Well this could be the start of a redpill against modern feminism.

Unless it has Solidworks support, not worth switching for me.

>Then we dropped the bomb on them.
based M$.

>Muh environment, muh cancer, muh water.

How about space travel, and in the process, develop more techniques for muh water, muh environment, muh cancer.

Seems like a mission to Mars would require water solutions, environment techniques, and health monitoring systems.

This is a puff piece for the women day thing.

Actually the video was deliberately ambiguous. Looking at the stats, I think they mean only 6.5% of ALL WOMEN (including non students) in one year will graduate with a STEM degree.

Notice they didn't give a comparative figure for men. I imagine it's not hugely different.

I have worked in PR and I know they massage the numbers to tell the story they want to tell.

>What do you think of this pol
I'd think a lot more of it if......YOU POSTED THE
MUTHERFUCKING SAUCE NEWFAG

>Women more likely to have a masters degree
>Women dominate in many subjects including biology, psychology and medicine
>Women 2:1 more likely to get hired for academic positions in STEM
>More women going to university than men
>Girls get better grades in school
>Women earn more then men before the age of thirty when desire for family changes the average pay balance
>Dirty, dangerous and demeaning jobs dominated by men
>Men shat on at all times by MSM and popular culture

Can somebody please explain to me who benefits from pushing these lies? I mean why would MS even make this video - to what end?

Please don't just say "Jews".

Any stats related to STEM will strongly favour men, even if women are the majority of college graduates now.

judes

>I never worked among harpies who can't shut the fuck up and can't do half their shit without my help
>t. emasculated kraut

We had one week without women at all, happened one time in 5 years, we finished work 1h30 hours earlier than average and there wasn't a single drama during this time, place was extremely calm.

Noone asked awkward questions about personnal relationships or brought stupid gossips on the table, we just had good laugh and meaningful conversations about actually interesting subjects instead of being mocked because 20sc into the conversation because "you guys and your cars/computers/planes/sport/whateverisn'tmytaste duh".
We even talked a bit about politics and it didn't go full autistic screeching or passive agressiveness like usual.

That must be some evolutionnary trait: men had to hunt together and so they had to work in synergyy while remaining silent and focused on their task while women stayed at the camp and had nothing else to do than chatting and playing social games.

Juden

>(((Jews)))

Yup your right. Can we start planning the day of the rope?

Probably had to settle a discrimination lawsuit and this was part of it

As a microsoft employee I can tell you that this is one of the main pillars of the microsoft strategy for 2017. Also they kept sending us emails about muh womyn's day "as you all know" and stronk womyn etc. and they sent expensive gifts to random womyn CEOs for the occasion (totally not a political move or anything, the fact they sent gifts to google and facebook people is totally a coincidence).

That said, I can also tell you that SJW cancer is the least of M$'s problems, but also that satya, surprisingly, has made a couple really good moves for M$, which doesn't bode well for sane people.

Nigerian immigrant here with a software engineer job at Google, how mad does this make you?

STEM is dead; Gates and Zuck will hire cheap Indians to do their work.

Holy fuck that was so fake.

101 of film: don't use child actors.

>Microsoft wants cheap permatemps working for them. Hires lots of it. All of them geeks and nerds.
>Management think the nerds could be made to work harder if a swimsuit model roamed the floor.
>No swimsuit model that can program to be found.
>Make an expensive ad, thinking they soon can hire sexy STEM models to inspire nerds while working as project managers.

Getting women with average female IQ into STEM will just ruin the education as it adapts to the weakest link in the chain.

I rather think that M$ is confident that they have all the men they could ever get (men will just apply to M$ on their own in the future as well) whereas they don't have any women even though women are half the world. Thus, if they convinced women to enter stem, they should see a massive boost in their workforce (allowing them to lower salaries across the board) due to brand recognition as they push this effort.

>ZOMG! Only 6.8% of women go into STEM?
>Well, I'll change that, and totally change the world

cringe

I think of this picture and how 80% of 1990s women will never be married.

>Not having dedicated firewall

Not mad. Just disgusted but hopeful you're the last of your shitty kind tainting this beautiful country with your repulsive ultra nigger existence.