You've made the news again

Well done you glorious autistic bastards.

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrities-gone-bad/trolls-do-cialevel-research-to-ruin-shia-labeoufs-trump-protest/news-story/87ea1fe5e172eae037f7c567e4542c89

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A Trump hat and a Pepe shirt.

Weak, should of been a Nazi Flag.

It was such an honor watching the events

>made the news
>news.com

It's more topical to the HWNDU crowd than a swastika would have been
the rest of the world just happened to read it, they weren't sent the mail, not even in BCC

>www.news.com
seriously what a crappy sounding site

Remember when we only made the news for degeneracy? I like the timeline where we decide elections and shit a lot more.

implying this wasn't a false flag by Sharia Lebeouf to get attention

>tfw hwindu nuffin'

Kek

>Trolls do CIA-level research

I wasn't apart of this, but im glad they're giving you the credit you deserve. Shit was impressive

never in my life have I seen autism on this level.

and I have lurked Sup Forums since 2006.

Genuinely impressed.

They even included a hyperlink to here. Prepare yourselves, the normies will be here soon.

take another look at that.

>www.news.com.au
>.au

Congrats
These threads are now relevant to this board.

take a look at this.

It's worse than that user, it's news.com.AU

Glorious victory nonetheless

Is that a fucking Veritech Fighter?

How can you tell which planes/flight paths caused the jet smoke?

Autism

I am seriously impressed with this too. Just as impressive as the airstrike stuff I think.

Goes to show how careful you have to be putting pictures online, there are clearly people there who can track you down based on tiny details. Wish I had attention to detail like that.

Contrails only stay in the sky for so long, and point in very obvious directions. From that alone you can check flight times, of flights heading from x to y and narrow it down. You won't be 100% accurate with just that alone, but when you start adding other clues in, it can help.

Neat

>ITT: Newfags discover Human Flesh Search Engines.

If they were just live streaming a flag why did they have audio at all?

Pic related

I'm proud of you

LULZ isn't dead

When a plane passes on live feed, you take a look at the live aerial map of the US, and note all plane locations at the time the plane is shown (within the accurate timezone, of course).

Then, when a second plane passes, you check the flights again and retain only the areas where the new plane is flying and the first one too.

By eliminating you end up with only correct sky area, and can even predict when planes are going to appear on live feed by seeing them coming on the aerial US map, which an user actually did.

That's some real fucking concentrated autism, I love it!

One thing I love about you faggots is that, for all the jokes about autism and autists, we're the most acoustic motherfuckers in the galaxy. We're 100% concentrated autism. It's not just a joke, it's a super power that the normies and roasties will never appreciate us for having.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Shia, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any demonstrations? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was in Indiana Jones and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and Transformers. What performence art do you do, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight up never divided, and have a banging hot flag (we just made an art instalation toghether; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my flag

of course, why do you think people are all jelly of our memes? I bet most of them come from an autist. I'm not autistic but I love my autist bros on here. they're like elite level special forces

It's on Drudge Report now.

why is the "hewillnotdivideus" flag gone?
hewillnotdivide.us/

for pepe force 1 to play shadilay of course

anyway we can attach a dildo to the top of the flag pole?

> CIA Level.

Insulting 2bh.

he hasn't made a new one yet

Shia BTFO by based Aussie painter

Holy shit that fucking video title at the end of the article is great.

Beautiful.

>What performence

at least go back to school and learn how to spell.

hats off to all those involved in this glorious take down.

Better version

I want a JUST version of this

Glorious work

Soon.

yeah no idea why the hair was added

That was fucking glorious, tracking planes and star movements just to troll Shia. It brings tears to my eyes to be part of this autism ridden place

8 chan is the site you should be thanking.

wasnt*

You need more autism. I recommend you start by watching anime until you develop waifu-obsession.

sometimes high iq gets mistaken for autism.

Normies can't imagine what a high iq thinker does but they have an idea of autism in their mind. so they go with that.

The miss the forest for the trees.

PLAN B

>buy 20+ sets of portable shower speakers, a cheap waterproof phone, and a portable projector
>scatter speakers in the woods and mount the projector somewhere up in the trees to be a few feet below level with the tip of the flag pole
>sync them to a phone that has shadilay on loop to distract the guard with the bat
>fix a sturdy flag-sized piece of plastic with one sided reflection to the hoist and raise
>turn on the projector with a remote and center it on the one-sided piece of plastic
>pic related on loop

>.au
>.awoo

I predict next flag will be somewhere in a soundproof basement

its a legit site

No they are. Their is a war on your mind every day. And pol via memes makes the normals think.

The Jew needs to be gassed their goy foot soldiers the nigger the immigrant need to go.

this is one of the best things I've seen from this hwndu era

this is true. i don't go to infinitychan but all of the activity happens there. we're better shitposters tho

>CIA level research

Implying the CIA is capable of such feats is a fucking joke. If the CIA fell head first into a tub of vaginas, it would still come up with a dick in its mouth.

What happened to dropping a bucket with a rebel flag on it last night? I stayed up all night for that shit before finally going to bed. I guess OP truly ended up being a faggot since I can't find any evidence that we pulled that off.

He got shot halfway to the flag

Wow, seriously? By who? Shia surely doesn't support the 2nd amendment.

I remember that, I had to run so fuckin fast I dropped a plugger. Wasn't even mine but.

Seems like a colossal waste of time. Don't people have anything better to do?

LZ was hot with rebel forces, and high chatter on police scanner. Recon mission only.
(There were reports police pulled him over too)

It's 'a part of' and 'apart from'. Why can't ameritards speak their own language?

No time to learn language, comrade. They just watch Jersey Shore, eat burgers and post useless comments on jewbook.

Hopefully we'll try again tonight. Alas I have to be at work at 5am tomorrow so I'll definitely miss it. I can't believe we were actually going to put a flag on that pole with a drone. I love you crazy bastards.

A woman did it on the same day it's location was discovered. What did you expect?

Not when its in the pursuit of the lulz user. Some of 4chans greatest moments have been justified by the phrase 'because it was funny'.

no

no they don't

>A woman did it
Care to elaborate?

Lush > Banksy

fuckwits. what would you call a news website? bananacunt.com? fucking hell off yourselves.

Omg. How I fucking LOVE you damn nerds!!! PRAISE KEK!

The best moment in Sup Forums history.

I didn't save any of the pictures, but there is one with a hand written note explaining the heist that was CLEARLY penned by a female. Maybe her boyfriend did it and he was smart enough to let her write the note so he could pin the theft on her should he get caught, but that's just speculation.

>peoplke who associate themself with a frog steal a white flag

What did they mean by this?

I love every one of you glorious bastards. Kek truly watches over us

I haven't seen anything this glorious since the 90s when we exposed the identity of an abusive fake trans dude!!!

>Weak, should of been a Nazi Flag.

We can't go full sperge lord and do something like that because it would backfire on us massively and make us look bad.

Found it

>make us look bad

I can't be worse than how we look now

"I also straight up never get divided"

Fucking LOLS

Yeah, it's hard to imagine that it's written by a straight man dude. But what if he is homo gay queer faggot like all of us are?

There are only so many planes crossing each other in the usa

nope.

This is the boomers fault for shipping jobs overseas.

B-but Vladimir said that in Russia, there are no g-gays!

>mom, i need you to write something for me

It's a real site, retard.

The writing is very female looking indeed

It's all over.

>direct link to Sup Forums
>direct link to Sup Forums

what did they mean by this?

You're right. I'm not a cocksucking musical-loving dress-wearing shit-eating homo queer faggot gay, I'm just trying to blend in here.

muh sides have been kek'd repeatedly.

I used to think Sup Forums was dead, but lately, it's exceeding itself over and over.

>doubting Sup Forums

this was an 8ch deed, brother.

and yes, a real girl did it.