I keep hearing about this Alex Jones guy and vampire pedofiles and shit

I keep hearing about this Alex Jones guy and vampire pedofiles and shit.
Whats the basic gestalt on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you asking for a run down?

bill hicks is /ourguy/

is that a romanian Draco?

He's just a humble water filter salesman.

alex jones is bill hicks. he admits it himself.

Comedian turned into radio host turned into newsman turned into humble water filter salesman

someone should tell bill that everyone knows by now, but we're not mad we just wish he'd do a standup tour once in a while.

Uh, if you got one, why contain it?

Bombastic, over the top to get attention so he gets mistaken for disinfo. Need to read past the hyperbole.
Co-opted William Cooper's, right wing/libertarian groups to get a following. Sells supplements because they have a high profit margin, shills them too much.

Whats his endgame and how is he involved in the deep state? Was Alex ever debriefed? Donald Trump was on infowars in 2015. Did Donald do this to gain votes of the 20-30 skeptics? wtf is going on ? how do we live

Don't let this shit die, we are losing the war.
The commie mind-set is taking over again.

Yeah

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER. FAINTS SCREAMS OF SOME MAYNE STREET METEOR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE UNDER GROUND TUNNELS BATTLING 7TH DIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

pls subscribe.

Welp, can't argue with that. I'm gonna go buy some of his coffee and brew it with pure filtered water.

>7777

:O

praise kek

Praise kek

Fucking chek'd and keked

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

Most vindicated man in America

Holy fucking shit Sri Lanka

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

If the OP used the word gestalt than he already knows Alex's deal

For fucks sake kill your self you listened to the entire Rogan podcast

not ruling it out seems to silly to be a Draketard tho.

Praise Kek!

Down the rabbit hole.

>kill yourself without breaking off from the podcast.
oh wow. wonder who th1s user is 'working' for.

the main gestalt of what I took away from him is that he taught me the word gestalt

you are a 2nd dimensional vampire trying to suck my energy. I do not believe you. please disintegrate yourself.

Bill Hicks our guy confirmed.

wow

>3-d being hate on 4-d.
pls no hate.

I just noticed that all I have is ones and sixes in my post. iam kind of scared noww

1 post 1 prayer.
pray 4 mankind.

do you want the big enchilada?

>g0d cann0t mak3 a mistak3.

is that you owen shroyer slowly becoming actually redpilled instead of "jonespilled"tm

Ok guy proliferating the sub narrative

Oil company shill.

I'm not a B.B. Qing retard. xd

>what is the big dog.
>what is the gold market.

A monolith is a geological feature consisting of a single massive stone or rock such as some mountains or a single large piece of rock placed as or within a monument or building. Erosion usually exposes the geological formations which are often made of very hard and solid igneous or metamorphic rock

>look at the advertisements

Lol, you're dumb enough to buy this

why would I buy fake stuff other than for 'rolling purposes.

everything's fake from the chemical air to the popcorn.
you are inside a simulation. inside another giant simulation.
Ancient Shadow Government.

exactly.

I'm not saying all of his products are trash, but... we have the internet and thangs.

Guys, how do we know which dimension are the chess being played on?
I think that thres only 1 dimension, but the tension ppoint where the gravity bleeds is what confuses us.

a kike who makes money selling useless shit to tinfoil retards

HEIL KEK

>tinfoil will protect you.
you what mate.

tfw to intelligent to believe in black mag1c B0x known as Internet.

he was the one who did 9/11.
source. my sources.

>dat face win
resources

intelligent/flag fallacy

what is proper construction of the temple of the mind to the gateway of the soul in 400-D underwater sportsball.

Kevin Costner muh nigguuh?!

even though uh apresiate ol deez leefs takin ova muh fred, wtf Canadians go bak home and deal with your shitskins

He comes off on air as psychotic and egotistical, but if you listen to a lot of what he says it often comes to pass or characterizes reality accurately. Many say he's CIA disinfo which wouldn't be too surprising, but he gives the tinfoil crowd someone in whom to find comfort.

Wonder if he'll ever have David Icke back on his show?