DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5RZL148MaY&t=40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I hate Drumpf now

Wtf I love losing now

Trump winning probabily gave me a few years back in stress alone. If Hillary won I would be mad as shit.

Drumpfkins BTFO

Say it with me Mrs President

THE RUSSIANS!

heh! heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh! how'd that work out for ya ,sugar tits!

Hold still drumpftard, this is going to hurt!

>TFW PAGES LIKE THIS STILL EXIST AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN A MEME

> F-BOOK.com/MadamepresidentHillary/

Eat your lunch Drumpfkins

did turdmp win?

pls reply

It was rigged and you lost.

So progressive

what does the sign behind say?

"sex offenders lives matter"?

Civility always loses to barbarism

nighty night drumpfkins

Wtf were losing now.

>he thinks he's using the word barbarism correctly
>doesn't realize that liberal values are the ones which sympathize with "the barbarians"

Remember when they paid a bunch of NEETS to sit on the internet and make pro Hillary memes and shill posts? Every time i see this photo I wonder who made it

Bernie can still win it guys!

I got a good feeling that Trump will win the election. I know the press if pushing polls that indicate Clinton with a 90% chance of victory, but I think a lot of areas out of the cities will go Trump.

I saw more Trump flags on lawns in upstate, than Clinton flags in downstate. Only time will tell.

Who ever losses the 2016 election should kill themselves and live stream it.

I always assumed they were just ironic posts from Trump supporters

I love how the media narrative of "Trump is going to lose, no reason to vote!" got BTFO. No wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

I 'member when shills were posting these Hillary memes unironically. Good times.

>not looking into a teleprompter

CRAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIN

youtube.com/watch?v=J5RZL148MaY&t=40s

let me give you a quick run down

>all these Drumfsters crying
Sick wave brah

IT WAS HER TURN !!!

IT WAS HERRR TURRRRN!

>sex offender lives ???ce

god damn what does it say?!

>Bitch speaking English
Is countered by: A male apeaking Arabic.
(It's super effective!)

so many /leftypol/ fags in this thread

These pro Hillary memes are probably posted by trump-supporter just to repeat the feeling victory and humiliation of hilaryfags, also guaranteed replies.

No hillary-fags on Sup Forums, trust me.

>People like to be around him

hmmmmm. I'm not sure about this one

lmao so much of this is broscience retardation derived from a single footnote of the conclusion of a scientific study that didn't pertain to sexually induced chimerism

but w/e cry more in your room bitch nigga

Honestly, that's how they really think. These are closet racists. When you think about it every law they push is to hurt blacks and poor people. It keeps them subservient.

>edit
keked
and
checked

Anyone got that inforgraphic of all the dumb shit libs said before the election and how they did everything they said the right was going to do when they lost?

>Hillary: the peaceful transition of power is a cornerstone of our Democracy
>proceeds to start Purple Pedo Revolution immediately upon losing

I was in Florida for the election night, the lib tears were real. Had many hearty laughs, even checking initial predictions pointed Trump having like less than 10 percent chance of winning.

So much win

PRAISE KEK

>PRESIDENT
>DONALD
>TRUMP

Honest question
Are you ok with the first weeks of trumps presidency?
I expected a bit more happening
What actually happened till now?

>put opponents name in slogan
>want to import sand niggers
>logo looks like twin towers

Clintons really aren't sending their best. Post more

S-shut up! You don't know me!

God, I'd almost forgotten how cringey their memes were.

In the debates they baited Hillary into saying something like "not accepting the election results is Hitler", so after the elections she to ask for a recount via proxy (Jill Stein).

It's not to late to join the Hildawgs

No, but I think there was some serious projection going on.

sex offender lives here
I assume they're outside Trump tower

Hahahah that must be embarrassing Hahahah

I'm pretty sure Trump was absolutely certain he was going to win in late October, and just said when he did during the last debate to make the liberals look like complete hypocrites.

I'm pretty sure Malaysian Mike made them

pay me CIA and I can make better divisive pictures than this trash

Anyone have the one with Hillary in a jail saying "it was the frogs"

I though I saved it but I cant find it.

>young chris cornell grows a full beard and joins ISIS

MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE MY WAVE

>wagecuck meme fail

Every fucking time.

This kind of shit is the stuff that would appeal to all the kids in elementary and middle school. It's that kind of cancer. I'm sure their exposure to it was relatively small, but we gotta be careful lest we win the battle only to lose the war 8 years from now.

If she won we would cut our teeth so to say going to war with the Clinton administration

Jesus Clintonmemes are so cringeworthy. You can tell this was made by a 60 year old women.

kek, I don't even know if CTR really was dumb enough to do this or if it's just shitposting