Can someone tell me why we consider these grease balls white? The look non white act like niggers...

Can someone tell me why we consider these grease balls white? The look non white act like niggers. Are criminals like niggers but aren't as valuable as niggers. At least niggers can cuck a wife once in a while. All these grease balls can do is make pizza.

They look pretty white desu senpai even though they tan everyday

>watching this garbage
Just as much kanker as oh oh cherso. Neck yourself for even making this shit thread.

It's called white trash.

Skip anything made by mtv pls

Literal white niggers. Dagos aren't white to begin with. Maybe the northern ones but anyone from south of Milan is basically a high grade nigger.

>make pizza
Also millions of dollars for just acting like themselves. If the show was about regular Italian Americans, no one would have watched it. Come on, this cherry pick isn't worth a post past this.

Next time, post a pic of the teflon don and ask the same question.

Oh oh gerso isn't cancer because their at least white aryans. These greaseballs got invaded by the moors their not white. Also oh oh gerso would be bad if it was a group of Moroccans or Turks but their white so it's okay.

We cherry pick all the time when it comes to niggers and sand niggers. Why be lenient towards European niggers this is what the Jews want to push on the aryan race so that we get deluded.

Pro tip: niggers come in every color..or because you are white do you pretend you could compose music like John Coltrane? Or write a novel like Ralph Ellison or poetry like Hughes? All identity politics suck

They aren't white

Most of them are hispanic or mixed race dipshit.

Kikes used them to blur the lines.

They aren't white idiot, they're Caucasian. White and European are not synonymous. Only Northern Europeans(Germanics, scandis) are white

>italy white
stop, next you'll tell me mexicans are white

Well if it is such a small and barbaric group fuck white people. Proud Anglo-Celt here guess I'm not white like snowniggers are

No man wearing a skirt is white stupid ginger.

Jew detected

>being this unsure of your own masculinity.
stop projecting you sad fuck.

Says the man celebrating a president that spends more on Israel then public schools for white children

You brits shouldn't be considered white ether your to ugly to be white.

If you're half Anglo you're half white :^) at least

I'm just getting tired of people conflating terms. All whites are Caucasian/European, all Europeans aren't white. If I was some German guy and told you I was Mediterranean you'd look at me like I was crazy and rightfully so.

The same way you can have honorary whites you can have honorary niggers.

What level Jew?

Not lying famalan, I'd smash the fuck out of Sammie if you know what i mean deSu desU.

What, wtfz sammis not in the picture?

Is she cropped out for a reason?

My little sister thinks look like that to keeps bringing home these 6 foot niggers she will learn how they can be tough.

>tfw a civilian complains

What did you just say?