9/11 Truth Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jZI1MeQYXgM

Can we get one started? Making coffee this fine morning.

Its funny how history repeats itself. The same cover up tactics were used in 9/11 that you are seeing with PizzaGate and Obama Wiretapping. The government basically drags it feet until the storm blows over, and they are able to get away with it.

Plus this video doesn't even mention Isreal/Jewish involvement which was also a HUGE part of the plot.

Post what you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i73XmZUxnVo
youtu.be/IYUYya6bPGw
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
youtube.com/watch?v=jMiDXoYJbN4
archive.is/BRGVk
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
youtube.com/watch?v=RZjhxuhTmGk
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
thenightministry.org/070_facts_figures/030_research_links/060_homeless_youth/CommercialSexualExploitationofChildren.pdf
crescentofbetrayal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4z1QN6m_QI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My question:

In a lot of the videoes we see the nose of the 2nd plane exiting the tower on the other side.

Could a 767 nose really go through ALL the steel layers in the tower?

It's over guys, Trump won.

Post em. I've never seen such videos where you see the plane go through the other side.

A normal commercial model of B 767 which is built with lightness and efficiency in mind, no. A structurally enhanced military drone made of titanium which weighs a ton could

Whats over?

its common knowledge now from the 28 pages that Saudi Arabia quarterbacked 9/11

Hook nosed liar detected

Yeah but here's the thing, those Jews that everyone talks about are pawns themselves.

just because the Saudis were involved doesn't mean Jews weren't involved as well, numbnuts.

(((saudis)))

and my point was that the government covered up the fact that the Saudis were involved. we were told it was Iraq and Afghanistan. total lie

Sauds were the fall guys who didnt even have a clue. It was a kike operation top to bottom
Gas yourself

are the Saudis and jews secretely allied? Saudi arabia is an independent kingdom, I don't think they are being run by Jews. are the 28 pages wrong? I mean it makes sense, the vast majority of the hijackers were from Saudi arabia.

proof? other than the Jewish owner of building 7 saying, "pull it".
proof of the thing that jews were filming it and laughing? proof that no jews showed up to work in the towers that day?

yeah they were from saudi but alot werent residing in saudi before the attack happened
i think the jews were either trying to make them a fall guy or they are linked

To whom?

Start here

whodidit.org

youtu.be/i73XmZUxnVo

its not the nose its an explosion and the video quality is shit so it looks like a nose

Of the 103 people named on the list of Suspected 9-11 Criminal Coconspirators there are:
22 current or former members of George W. Bush’s White House (21.4%);
4 current or former members of Congress (3.9%);
6 current or former FBI agents or officials (5.8%);
6 current or former CIA agents or officials (5.8%);
6 current or former officials of New York (5.8%);
12 current or former high-ranking USG military commanders (11.7%);
13 current or former USG officials (not included above) (12.6%);
12 current or former members of PNAC (11.7%);
16 consultants, lobbyists, or members of a “think tank” (not including PNAC) (15.5%);
12 engineers (11.7%);
34 current or former corporate executives (33.0%);
4 senior “statesmen” (3.9%);
5 members of the Bush family (4.9%);
1 Canadian (1.0%);
1 Pakistani (1.0%);
2 Arabs (1.9%);
2 Brits (1.9%);
4 known or suspected Mossad agents (3.9%);
14 people who hold “dual citizenship” (13.6%); and
27 Israelis and Zionists (including people with “dual citizenship” noted above) (26.2%).
Note: Since the same person can be counted in more than one category, the tally above will not add up to 103 and the percentages will not total to 100%.

From your own website dude.... where are the juden?

obviously some jews were involved but this hardly looks like a "kike operation from top to bottom".

Wouldn't they have found the nose of the plane thousands of feet away if it was going at that momentum and didn't crash into the other building? (because it didn't)

>where are the juden?

You stupid or somethin?

Rumsfeld
Wolfowitz
Perle
Feith
Zakheim
Chertogf
Mukasey
Hauer
Lauder
Grossman
Zelikow
Fleischer
Abrams

good point, like I said dude, I'm not denying jewish involvement in this shit, I'm just not totally convinced of the degree. whoever did it, I'm more worried about their endgame. so the Iraq and afghan war caused massive instability, basically Vietnam 2.0 after we pulled out too. what does Israel gain from instability in the region?

Their endgame is fucked now

see: Unless, say it with me, president Pence :/

Pence was a Zionist shill all along? What has he done so far?

here's a great doc for normies and is only an hour long.
>a 9/11 technical analysis by architectural and engineering experts, pretty much proves 9/11 is a lie...

youtu.be/IYUYya6bPGw

shit nice digits. and yeah I was gonna ask the same thing.

Jewish involvement on it's #1 ally? I don't buy it. The risk is not worth any reward. Only a "Palestinian" (aka Arab) or Palestinian supporter would suggest such a thing.

0.8 steel beams have been deposited in your account

2planes cannot and did not turn the entire WTC to micro sceptic dust.
thats impossible

>microscopic

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

>Bin Ladens Cave according to Rumsfeld
There isn't just one of these, there are MANY of them.

Reminder that crackpot 9/11 truthers undermine Sup Forums and most of these conspiracies belong on Sup Forums

Dear lord were we so gullible back then? This is shaping up to look like a joke compared to the red pilled sentiment today.

rumsfeld is a pro liar
he goes way back

What does this prove other than you have no understanding of reaction history and the role of Bin Laden?

youtube.com/watch?v=jMiDXoYJbN4
mccain a poor liar
every pic has to prove something?
many people don't know the history
half of americans still think saddam IS bin laden ffs

Can you explain this tid bit of information?
The WTC is a giant mock mecca
Motive goes to the Muslims who must destroy blasphemy against Islam

>Yamasaki received the World Trade Center commission the year after the Dhahran Airport was completed. Yamasaki described its plaza as "a mecca, a great relief from the narrow streets and sidewalks of the surrounding Wall Street area." True to his word, Yamasaki replicated the plan of Mecca's courtyard by creating a vast delineated square, isolated from the city's bustle by low colonnaded structures and capped by two enormous, perfectly square towers—minarets, really. Yamasaki's courtyard mimicked Mecca's assemblage of holy sites—the Qa'ba (a cube) containing the sacred stone, what some believe is the burial site of Hagar and Ishmael, and the holy spring—by including several sculptural features, including a fountain, and he anchored the composition in a radial circular pattern, similar to Mecca's.

archive.is/BRGVk
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html

9/11 is basically one big fireworks show

follow the money, and find out who profited from it in one way or the other

everything else is a distraction.

>every pic has to prove something?
>many people don't know the history
>half of americans still think saddam IS bin laden ffs
agreed, this is a huge issue, but a lot of the conspiracy people make the same mistakes. The reality is that this was an operation funded by gulf states and people high in Saudi Society and government.

Israel more than likely knew exactly what was going to happen and when because they were spying on the hijackers while they waited in the states.

couldn't have happened without people in key positions in the US as well
i have come to the conclusion that those towers were built to be destroyed as they were, in a blood ritual to open the new century
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

It's a Mecca in the sense that people from all over the world would pilgrimage to it and it was the financial center of the world. It wasn't actually designed in homage to Mecca, but is seen as the American equivalent. This is why it was so attractive as a target to them. The plan was to bring one tower down, crashing into the second tower when they tried in 1993.

>It wasn't actually designed in homage to Mecca
Actually, it was
That's why I posted proof.

>couldn't have happened without people in key positions in the US as well
>i have come to the conclusion that those towers were built to be destroyed as they were, in a blood ritual to open the new century
And this is what I'm talking about.
>blood rituals
>built in 1970 with the idea to destroy later
>government planned it

Thanks for discrediting yourself from being taken seriously you gullible faggot.

No you just can't fucking read and are eager to try to jump to a conclusion.

the sphere artwork thing was a mecca tribute
the building across the street was a kubrick monolith from 2001 space odyssey
>government planned it
not the gov't
some bad guys are in the govt
believe what you want

If this was an evil master plan why didn't these super geniuses use iraqi nationals or at least draw up fake documents claiming they were Iraqi instead of using Saudis? What was the point of blatant fuck up? You claim they did this is a justification for Iraq right?

the planes were shitty CGI made by (((MSM)))

I included the picture since some need to be shown the arab style arches and the courtyard so the fact that it is a mock mecca sinks in

No they fucked up the editing. No planes.
AE911TRUTH.ORG
INFAMY.ORG

not every bad guy agrees
the israelis wanted iraq fucked up so they fabricated the evidence for the iraq connection and the had enough moles within the cheney administration to pull it off
>looking out plane window
>breakfast time
>pointing at towers
>with (((juice)))

yup

You are aware that the plane didnt hit the tower straight on, right? It hit more towards one of the corners. So yes, thats the crumpled up front 37 feet of the plane exiting the tower.

>You claim they did this is a justification for Iraq right?
The invasion of Iraq was planned by the Clinton Pentagon

Arabic influence does not mean it was built as a rival or as intention of being the Western Mecca.

Al Baker must be a real scumbag.

What is this building, never seen it before?

Noone prosecutes because even the VP is a CIA plant

there was no planes buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=RZjhxuhTmGk
Kill yourself you dumb faggot

what do you want to know?

hilton hotel

>as a rival or as intention of being the Western Mecca
A rival? HA
Western Mecca? HA

Nope, just some Nip architect unaware of the significance of mocking mecca

Should of check'ed em shill.

he actually posted a video that proofs that there was no planes
top kek

The truth about 9/11 is that every other country in the world thinks you deserved a good fucking mass killing. I don`t care who did it. I just think it was a good day for all of us who have to put up with burger politick.

You have no idea how incompetent our government is. You're just like every other retard with no real world experience so you rely on movies and spooky youtube videos to build your perception of their capabilities.
Bill Clinton couldn't get a fucking blowjob in the oval office without the whole world finding out.
Look at everything with the pretense of questioning everything, but please ground yourself in reality.

>Twin Towers the same proportions as the Pillars Boaz and Jachin at The Temple of Solomon
>WTC7 renamed Soloman Brothers Building
>Temple of Solomon destroyed on Tisha B'Av: "9th day of the 11th month"
>Eleven years to the day before 9/11, HW Bush gives famous "New World Order" speech
>Eleven years to the day after 9/11, Benghazi happens
>Also on a 9-11, Kristallnacht, Chilean coup, Pentagon constrution
>10 is, in Kaballah, God/perfection. 11 is to exceed perfection (e.g. Apollo 11 first to land on the moon), 9 to 11 implies skipping past it
>Twin Towers form an 11 in the sky
>Each is 110ft tall
>Event happens roughly between 9-11am
>First plane to hit is AA11; AA is a "11".
>93 is Thelema, the principle of "do what thou wilt"
>Flight 93 in Shanksville
>First plane hits the 93rd floor, second hits at 9:03am
>Two planes hit the WTC, 11 and 175. Add these and split by two makes 93.

Lel still, should have checked em.
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says he buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby

Why does it namefag?

but of course the planes were just invention by (((them))).

this rabbit hole only for tin foil
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY&t=2s
yes, the gov't is so incompetent that they have been infilitrated by various criminal groups, who are quite competent
T. 47 yo with more life experience than you'll likely ever see bitch

I've done a lot of research on this topic, and in my mind there's absolutely no doubt 9/11 was an inside job, conducted by Mossad & CIA in order to get the general American public on board with the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan in order to destabilize the middle east. Also, Iraq has plenty of oil, while Afghanistan is the number 1 producer of opium in the world. You know what they say, war is a highly profitable business.

Anyway, the best documentary I found (to date) about this, is '9/11: The new Pearl Harbor'. Here's a link: youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
All just a (((coincidence))) of course.

thenightministry.org/070_facts_figures/030_research_links/060_homeless_youth/CommercialSexualExploitationofChildren.pdf

>Flight 93 in Shanksville
>When the American people said no to this attempt to plant a giant Islamic flag on the crash site, the Park Service agreed to get rid of the Islamic symbology, but they didn't. They only disguised it with a few irrelevant trees. Every particle of the original Crescent of Embrace design remains completely intact in the Bowl of Embrace redesign
crescentofbetrayal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4z1QN6m_QI

Interesting

The impact of the jet certainly is weird.

Weren't the WTC's famous for being built with a steel on the exterior?

Why is the 767 explosion in the interior of the building? Shouldn't the main explosion be on the building impact?

Can the whole plane frame really penetrate the steel?

>with more life experience than you'll likely ever see bitch
no

I agree with subversion and infiltration. This doesn't prove any sort of willful coordination between groups. The plans to go into Iraq were already in place, yes, this doesn't mean they needed to let 9/11 happen.
Where was our false flage for the first Gulf War? Syria? for Libya? No one gives a shit. If we want to go to war, we'll find the justification. There's no point in making something more difficult than it needs to be.
t. someone with a lot more experience in govt. and the ME than you

What did they do with all that rust afterwards? Woudn't it have been easier to install that outer steel pre-treated? Why didn't they use aluminum?

Shipped it in CHINA.
Without investigation.

Also thermite was found in the dust.
Ph D of physics and his cooworkers confirmed it.

gulf war- babies thrown out of incubators (didn't actually happen)
syria- chemical false flag attack done by Obamas good-guy terrorists- failed to kickstart the war because they got found out
Libya- they said gaddafi was attacking his own people- he wasn't and russia pointed this out at the time
also
viet nam- gulf of tonkin
remember the maine, etc etc

That's only the beginning. Planes cannot fly 550mph at low altitude the air is too dense the wings would come off. Also buildings never collapse into thier own footprint from fire. 3 of them did that day. Building 7 was where the backups for the investigation into black budgets were going on. The originals happened to be destroyed at the pentegone. Pure (((coincidence)))