What does Sup Forums think of her?

What does Sup Forums think of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

marine2017.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/projet-presidentiel-marine-le-pen.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's a fucking fascist

Ok but can you describe her with something that isn't a trivialized buzzword?

Marine Le Pepe

Economy-wise she's kinda shit, but she's still by far the best Frogs have got.

Yawn

Don Fillon is the best.

she will never win the second round

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

Literally NatSoc and this time it's not even a joke, she's the real deal.

Populist bitch!

The fact that her populist fear mongering tactics work makes me hate humanity.

Irredeemable!

I'm french and i think she can win, the establishment is freaking out everyday

Is it because she says the truth about muslims and the pedo religion "Islam" ?

Shut up cockroach in your shithole country

A russian SpecOps that went wrong. She was supposed to be a leader of fringe opposition party, making some noise from time to time - not next president of France.

But whoever in GRU was tasked with overseeing UKIP, FN, Trump, Wilders was too talented and went too far with own initiative - resulting in Russia suddenly facing reality where Brexit actually happens, Trump is president, Le Pen next and Wilders eventually. At least Austria operation failed.

So now Russia is faced with the situation where it suddenly nominally rules the world and have right wing nationalists parties and leaders waiting for its orders and Russia not knowing what to do about it since it itself is not right wing nor nationalist and this whole thing was imagined as distraction, not a plan for New World Order.

Since when is this an insult? Fascism is how we should always work

Saviour of Europe

Le Pen is a mess.

>she's a fucking fascist

I hope so

Former Le Pen supporter here, it's hilarious to see her crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let her get to the nuclear codes

shill pls go

It's always the Russians.

She's objectively shit, she probably won't win, if she miraculously do win she won't be able to do shit, anyway 3/4 of what she wants to do will end up in riots, which will ruin the chances of the far right to be elected ever again. Also she can't into economics

>uhhh there is little chances it turns out to be good so let's not even try and die !

i bet you support Mélenchon you piece of shit

I support marine le pen

lurk moar, it's the new hot meme

An old white whore who is not going to win anything with her immigartion-baiting crap. France is multicultural, deal with it.

France isn't Africa. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>out of the EU (Shengen) and enforce our frontiers
>abolish dual citizenship and aids/free school/free healthcare for foreigners
>send back all inmates with dual citizenship
marine2017.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/projet-presidentiel-marine-le-pen.pdf

But I prefer her niece or her grandpa

EU needs more leaders who think of their own country people first.

I do not possibly fathom why EU is taking in so many refugees. There's literally no benefit. They don't register to vote, they contribute nothing, they ruin everything around them, they drain tax money and leave a rising crime rate in their path.

Why the fuck do all these countries want to keep bringing more in? There's literally no win win here.

>i bet you support Mélenchon you piece of shit
lol no I support no one but I'll vote Fillon

EU isn't Schengen, but i agree with you, Marion is more like Jean Marie, and Jean Marie the most based man in french politics we ever had

The best chance France has to uncuck itself. I believe they can do it. Best of luck lads.

You have to vote for Le Pen. The reasoning behind this is we are pretty much fucked if the globalist win.

In short, EU is an attempt to reborn USSR 2.0 and we have to leave ASAP

Thanks, is there any chance of a big change in UK politic anytime soon ? Brexit won't change shit if your politicians are still traitors

>trying to redpill a Fillon voter

don't give him any more (You)

>implying that's not Bernard Tapie.

Racist criminal. #LockHerUp

Wait for Mogg to be PM, then all will be well

cheap labour force

Is it going to happen ?

She's a
>dumb cunt
who's riding on
>her father's ignorant coattails
and only gets press because
>her niece is good looking.
Plus,
>letting a woman run your country, ever.

>Sup Forums

>Physically weak
>Geographically dispersed
>Manipulates elections
>Disseminates disinformation
>Worships monotheistic deity

(((Sup Forums)))

>In short, EU is an attempt to reborn USSR 2.0 and we have to leave ASAP
That won't happen overnight it's not that urgent, they don't even have an army. Also most people don't see enough downsides to the UE yet to leave it and get everyone behind that decision. That said if Lepen is against Macron in the second round I'll vote for her

I liked her slide on those heels earlier

There's not going to be much change until the election. Labour is going to keep fighting with itself for the time being which is good however with the change of leadership in UKIP Nuttall has a lot of work ahead of him and big shoes to fill. Wouldn't surprise me if Farage came back again if they needed him. As for now though the conservatives are doing okay and I'd personally put a bet on them winning the next election.

Brexit is a wildcard though so it's going to be an entertaining ride regardless of the MSM painting the whole thing as evil as they always do.

Yorkshire...

If Macron is elected it will literally happen in 5 years. No more french army and national economy, everything will be shared with EU.

White rose is best rose.

As much as I want it to happen, I doubt it will. But with the amount of memes becoming reality idk at this point

I wish it for you, i'm parisian and i visited London some years ago, even back then London was worse than is Paris now, to tell, i was a kid and it still shocked me

Even if we will never be allies i hope you take your country back even if it means you will eternal anglo'd us in the future

I would be happy if she gets elected.

I think she's going to win.

OC

do you think Sup Forums's opinion changed since yesterday, or the day before yesterday or any other days before that?

Needed by politicians
Needed by citizens
Needed by french media news to buzz.

Less than gays, (you) and political correctness violence.

MARINE WINS IN THE FIRST ROUND WITH A LANDSLIDE
PRAISE KEK