No-go areas

Do you have invisible boundaries in your city that only locals know about where you don't go because it's the split between 2 ethnic groups? Here we have that with Muslims. We know exactly the streets between our and their neighborhoods and this is usually controversial. We can still go to their areas for business but it's usually looking for trouble. Does this exist in your city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6h-p43YT1Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lel, the only areas like this in the USA are also shitholes that have nothing to visit.

So yes we do have this, BUT they act like containers for everything we don't want.

We are free to roam 95% of this massive country without any fear. The other 5% has crime, poverty, lawlessness, but most importantly nothing important.

Yes. In Toronto, the Jane and Finch area is filled with retarded criminal niggers and most people will avoid it.

South Africa was built on the premise of boundaries based on race, and if you look at every single town and city on Google maps, that boundary is very evident

Battle Creek, Michigan

The black(est) part of town is "Washington Heights" or simply "the Heights".

It is a no-go area in the summer, (when schools are out) and all the portch monkeys hang outside because they can't afford air conditioning.

South Bronx, Some parts of Brooklyn and Queens, and even though it's somewhat calmed down due to gentrification, Harlem

Uhh, we got this neighbor Ferentari in Bucharest. It's filled with shitskins, drug-dealers and wannabe gangsters. Generally an awful place.

Fuckin' Bell st aye cunt. Also pretty much the entire suburb of Goodna for abbos, and Darra for chinks

Chicago. Most of the west and south sides. I'll keep my ass north thank you very much.

>Does this exist in your city?
Yes. It exists in any city bigger than a village.

I lived in one of those areas for over 5 years. It's pretty bad, very dystopian.

What's the overall metro area like?

I'm a white guy doing security in Jane & Finch. It's not that bad

>OP's pic related is my hometown

Yeah, everyone knows that there are nigger areas you can't go here (Baltimore, md). People pretty much just stick to the white areas and don't even think about the other ones. It's like they don't even exist.

Greenwood, nigga

DCanon here, this is absolutely true. Nobody every talks about the other side of the river. If you are white, crossing the Anacostia river is one of the many things you absolutely DO NOT do. Other things to not do include going anywhere near the rest of NE, SE or parts of NW. The other parts of NW are the only non-infested areas in DC, my jewish multimillionaire lawyer uncle lives there (wish I were making it up). Basically all the important people are squished into a very small corridor of streets in NW.

Bunch of places in Manchester that I wouldn't go within 500m of and everyone agrees that are a total shithole. It's either chavs, pakis or niggers.

Terrific. Clean and safe and enormous. Trains and busses bring you anywhere fast. Chicago is very segregated so as long as you stay out of the fucking jungle its a top tier city.

Northern Ireland is basically split in half, a Catholic going up the shankill road would get the same reaction as a new in Palestine. Once when I was 14 I got beaten by 3 fully grown men because I was wearing a rangers shirt in fenian territory.

Your typical Swedish style muslim no-go zones have existed in Eastern Europe in their Gypsie variant since like the beginning of communism. The're are entire groups of commieblocks made up of Gypsies. Every sane person knows that these places are dangerous and are woke about it. In my city, for example, is a Gypsie ghetto in the same building as a hospital, so you can basically get treated right away if they jump you.

Sweden really is a joke.

This

East New York (this is the big one), Corona, west Bed-Stuy, and the entire state of New Jersey

Well, at least you can tell the police when they attack you.

But when you say that Gypsies STOLE something from you...! You evil racist bastard!

Yup I live up north and we have 2 really sketchy areas that I try to avoid at all cost. For my work I have to spend an extra 10 minutes travelling just so I can try and not to get robbed crossing one of these areas

Too many areas to name in London. Vast swathes of east and south London are just places you don't want to go. Which is ok because there is basically nothing there except chicken shops and poverty.

I mean, we've had this for a while, we know why we don't want any refugees. They can sense weakness, just walking near those places is enough for some random group of those cunts to show up, block your path, scream at you, etc. They're just subhuman.

Police isn't the problem, they hate them as much as anyone elsee does. The problem is when you go to the police and they catch the person, unironically tens of his friends/family make your life a living hell in the town. One day and every one of them knows your name, address, face, etc.

Here in miami one doesnt want to go to liberty city, overtown or opa locka. In some cases the cops dont go there, sometimes they do. Other than that the city is pretty safe, iirc we are one of the few big metro areas that give out ccw permits

Is that Hamsteram from the wire or is it a real ghetto?

all of West Baltimore looks like that
and much of Philadelphia and Washington DC for that matter actually

rowhouses are very common in the Mid-Atlantic region, and when they go derelict over the course of decades that's what it looks like. There are almost identical rowhouses in the nice parts of Baltimore that are extremely expensive and beautiful.

Bullshit. Our government loves to insert nigger colonies into nice white areas in order to promote "integration". There's an invisible line of exactly the kind OP describes in my upscale metropolitan suburb, across which is a hive of criminal niggers supported by public assistance. There is absolutely no way this situation would have developed organically, the (((Department of Housing and Urban Development))) loves to engage in social engineering to break up white communities in the name of "diversity" and "progress".

Don't smoke crack cocaine, and don't become an addict of crack cocaine.

It's called Baltimore

giant crackhouse, methlab, orgies.

Yeah. Every single city, town and large swathes of the countryside are no-go zones for whites. Especially in the South.

We live in refugee camps euphemistically referred to as suburbs, and interact with the world almost exclusively hrough automobiles. Even areas that are majority white look majority black/Hispanic to the casual observer since whites just stay out of the way and have no where to call home. The few places we have left are being aggressively colonized by shitskins Israel-Palestine style.

It's called Maryland.

this is the shittiest part of my entire state.. shitskins everywhere and you will get a shitty feeling walking there but the people are still friendly and never had any problems

nope

ferentari is not a no go zone idiot,
it's just that the criminality in the area is a bit above the rest of the city

In your case it's the country border.

>No-go areas
this is so close to where I live user

glad i'm not the only one who knows to stay the fuck out of cataraqui

yes im pretty sure every major city has a ghetto

why are you complaining in pol instead of eliminating muslims and remove kebab mein man?

Live in Glasgow and there used to be streets absolutely everywhere that you would just know to avoid. Not because of other ethnic groups though, it was all other Scots

It's not bad anymore, all of the troublemakers grew up or moved on one way or another and the kids that replaced them are fucking wimps

I live in Guadalajara, and we have lots of no go zones, because criminality and violence are pretty high and police won't do shit. Pretty much the darker their skin, the further you should stay away. Thankfully those are in the city's limits, so places where tourists usually visit and love are usually safe, tho precaution is always a good thing. I'm not white nor brown, so proper body language, clothing and attitude lets me navigate safely through different socioeconomical zones.

im sorry we lost

No. But we have no fag zones. If you look fruity and come to those - you're going to have a bad time.

Such a joke matey, they where actually fucked up ten years back now there's nowhere I wouldn't go and haven't gone in London you're just a pussy lad

Murica, FUCK YEAH

not here, they are labeled pretty clearly.

We do, in all our major cities, they even have subdivisions for each gang called invisible frontiers. Sucks to live in a zone and have your girlfriend on another cause she belongs to the other gang and can cause issues.

This is the future that white intellectuals want, and you did nothing to stop it Sup Forums

ayy

Is it really true that basically every street/avenue with the name Martin Luther King is the most shitty part of a city?

yes

Yes, you need the drug lord's permission to enter most slums in Brazil. There are some tourists that take the wrong exit and get shot by accidentaly entering favelas.

Pic related is the biggest slum in my city.

>grown man walking the street
>scared to walk where he damn pleases
>muh money, muh life

You disgust me

Checked

cities with a population over 50k, the entirety of the American south.

You first.

Sint-Jans Molenbeek
Kuregem
Sint-Joost-ten-Node
Matonge-area (Elsene)
Borgerhout

Better avoid those areas. Certainly Molenbeek and Kuregem can be dangerous

WITNESSED!

And yes, you're right.

It's like a portal to a shitstained world. The sign and under it, will be your marker for the last remnants of a clean society.... the further you follow MLK the worse it gets.

Nope, but with the new engineers and doctors we are bringing in from middle east and Africa i am sure that will change soon.

Gypsies of course, they are on the edge of town and literally walled off for their own good.

>Kuregem

>tfw you're a flem living in Kuregem.

>british education
That's Toronto you dumb fuck

> trenches of WW1

I live in a nice section of Baltimore (which is about 10% of the city)

Niggers are the bane of America

Add: 5 blocks in any direction but east and you can easily get shot mugged or beaten by browns or niggers

I got lost in Sao Paulo and entered Villa guilherema or guilhuime something in the north region a lady came up to me and told me to get out because it wasn't safe for gringos.

I still can't believe movies these days tend to romanticizes these people.

t. Baltimore Teacher here.

Looks like WESTSIDE near Fulton...

I call Baltimore the skunk:
White down the middle and black on both sides.
Which less than 5% areas do you live in?

North St. Louis

Down here by the border, the barrios are pretty much 'go there and die' tier

lol no
t. 700k city

Plenty of no-go zones! It's all black areas.

Not even a racist meme here, it's literally just black areas you avoid at all cost.

Plenty of warning signs before hand around where you shouldn't be.

>Bars on every corner
>Playing spot whitey - he hasn't been seen in over ~10 minutes now. You should probably gtfo of there.
>Crack houses lined with "hooked up" cars. $10k rims on a $200 car, in front of a ghetto apartment
>Potholes that look like more sinkholes, but the city can't get in there to fix it because it's too dangerous at ANY time (Yes, they'd rob construction trucks as the workers were doing their business....)

The Indians in the area keep to themselves and are contained - they seem happy doing their own thing, running the small shops.

The Asians take pride in their community, the blacks aren't going near here - they Asians hate the blacks. Mostly clean places and well kept areas.

It's just literally the blacks destroying...well everything around them. It's like it doesn't matter because "not my problem, let someone else worry about it"

>much of Philadelphia
Maybe the architecture, but even Point Breeze is being gentrified in PHILLY. Place where one could buy guns at the corner bar, now have 300k condos and funky coffee shops!

>I still can't believe movies these days tend to romanticizes these people.

Pisses me off as well. Our media tries to shill dindu favela culture as the epitome of Brazilian society.

All the foreigners buy that shit, from Michael Jackson, to Obama to the Pope.

In Buffalo, white folks want to stay out of the East Side. It's all niggers.

Other than that, we've basically gentrified everything else. Even the West Side where all the spics live is harmless.

It's the "magical ground" fallacy
>if we can just get this nog off the streets
>if we can just get this niglet to sit with white kids in a classroom
>if we can just get these black families into white areas
>Then everything will work out! its not them, it's just...just their environment and where they are.
>change that and they are as good as any white.

The Islamic state area is a no go in Sofia. Its a gypsy ghetto. Also I live close to it

Praise be!

3rd and pike in Seattle is a no go zone because niggers

actually it's the 3rd ave for like 4 blocks but Pike street is right in the center of it

if your white you go around it unless you want 6 homeless crackheads asking you if you have change or some crack to spare

niggers bring their lawn chairs out on the sidewalk when it's hot and its like walking through a nigger families living room just to get to the buss stop

Antwerpen is so beautiful, it is too bad in 50 years it will be totally fucked by these yards.

>"Гeтo Mилeв"
Гeo Mилeв e нaй-нeдooцeнeния квapтaл в Coфия, фaм

Parts of North Milwaukee are best avoided.

pictures like that just make me sad, you can tell at one time these probably used to be decent neighbourhoods filled with working people and now they're filled with nothing but trash.

fucking counter culture and the great migration ruined urban life at least in america.

I just dropped a kid off in one a few nights ago, lol. Well bus station. Those are all in ghettos. His dumbass mom sent him to south florida for rehab thinking it would be best for him, her not realizing how vicious street life here can be. I sent him back to Kentucky. He never saw all black areas before.

I hope he stays off the drugs.

Yes. Idiot college students keep walking into black neighborhoods and ending up in the news.

The college keeps sending out "be careful not to walk around alone at night hurr durr" when that wouldn't be a problem in the right neighborhood.

LMAO fuckin Cambodia with the Jersey bants, I love it.

>Do you have invisible boundaries in your city that only locals know about where you don't go

Yeah, it's called any neighborhood that has niggers in it. So basically every city. A good test in America to see if there's niggers around is check for bus stops and other mass public transit. If there's mass transit that means niggers can get cheap rides around to spread their niggerness around and infect human society.
I've literally driven back country roads through west Virginia into Virginia and as soon as you see a bus stop, you start seeing niggers.

FUCKING THIS

He cъм кapтoгpaфиpaл тaзи кapтa aз. Oт eднa Kikebook cтpaницa e тoвa

Louisville, KY, here. The entire western half of the metro area is a garbage heap that nobody has any business going into.

No one likes New Jersey. I think if you took a survey on whether or not to nuke it to the ground, even people from NJ would vote for it

Definitely yes. About 65% of my town is a dangerous place if you're too white.

So The Wire wasn't lying...

>islamized gypsies
This has to be the worst minority existing, I would rather welcome niggers and spics instead of them

The more you know.
Aкo тъpcиш къдe дa cи кyпиш aпapтaмeнт имaй гo пpeдвид.

Not that bad like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=6h-p43YT1Ak

Yeah. Anywhere near a gas station.

>Muslim gyspies
What kind of extreme heresy is this? That's fucking awful.

I once wandered through an area of Moss Side at about 11pm, drunk, with two female friends. Got a few stares from some locals, and a pimped Benz drove past slowly, but apart from that nothing happened. Didn't know where I was until I checked a map the next day to go home.