Hey Scotsfags. why do you want to leave so badly...

Hey Scotsfags. why do you want to leave so badly? You do realize that your economy will go into the toilet immediately without the English helping you? You also assume the EU will take you in even though your economy will make no real contribution to the failing Euro.

Just keep Britain Great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gw18RmtPoZw
youtube.com/watch?v=16ERPF2MhIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wales and Scotlands economy are Ireland tier. They can fuck off if they like. No more gibs from england.

Wales can stay

Wales isn't a real country

>united
>kingdom

Short sightedness from the English. IF the Scottish join the EU. The English are going to have to build a border wall because guess who is going to let all the immigrants/refugees onto the island?

>Just keep Britain Great.
That's how you know post was written by a jew the ultimate racial degenerated element

That's a big IF. I wouldn't put it past the krautniggers though.

Hadrian's wall

>be south african boer
>literally get shoah'd by niggers
>do nothing

laffing at ur life atm

hey if you guys need a spot to park your subs, i can rent some space out. serious offers only

A lot of them are part black, Portuguese or Jewish anyway. They deserve it

Noble Scots should stay away from swarthy and cowardly Aryan blood hungry Anglokikes

>be Chilean
>preserve Prussian culture better than Germanic states themselves

u should be proud friend, unlike these cowardly Boers

Where's your empire, huh? Where is it? Oh that's right, we took it off you lmao

Shhh

Just let them leave.

It's not even us that want out out. It's friggen Sturgeon preaching it, most of us are just getting sick of her insistant whining since the first split failed and now we don't want out more than ever since she wants to try and go on hands and knees back to the EU.

She can't accept the vote and really, people are sick of it.

Most of us see through the SNP bullshit and realise independence is biting off the nose to spite the face.

The vocal minority give the opposite impression, but then you realise the Scottish Tories are now the second largest party in Scotland, closing the gap on the SNP, which hasn't happened since the Thatcher days. If shit holes like Glasgow want to break off and have their own little poverty settlement then fucking let them.

nobody asked for your opinion roach, but indeed, I don't associate myself with anglos unless I really have to

Come home, white man

>scottish tories
>led by a literal dyke
>ever wanting tories to come back to Scotland

go back from whence you came

this.
The anglo oppression has to end.

Who cares if she is a dyke? The Tories are the only real opposition to the SNP and i would take them any day. Labour are in disarray as are UKIP, and Greens and Lib Dem are irrelevant.

>The anglo oppression has to end.

It kind of has.

That's exactly what the SNP are trying to do. Are the losing support which is why the want to make such a radical claim?

And everybody should bomb you pig fucking shit skins into oblivion mongrel.

The vote was,dont go independent we stay in the EU and you fuckt the Scottish over.

They keep´t there end of the bargin you shat once against all over Scotland.

Useless memepost

I don't want to leave though :(

t. Soft as shire balding leftycuck

>You do realize that your economy will go into the toilet immediately

Which part of that statement should a scottish patriot give a shit about
There are more important things in life than money.

You'd know that if you weren't completely lost to the (((anglo)))

Then move in to new Pakistan, go south.

Like how the EU fucked over Greese & Italy? Give them the Euro and then make them worthless.

>Then move in to new Pakistan

This.

Where's your capital? Sold and torn apart. Where's your Empire? Yankedaddy took it away from big boy?
>roach
Success breeds jealousy

youtube.com/watch?v=gw18RmtPoZw
youtube.com/watch?v=16ERPF2MhIo

Even more worthless now the UK isn't going to be shovelling bail outs.

lets make hadrian's wall great again

I for one hope the EU tries and succeeds in taking them as a fuck you to Britain, means they're cutting another hole in the bottom of their ship, right next to Poortugal, Spain, Greece and Italy.

Hans, why do you want everyone to be apart of the EU so badly? Is the EU truly your next Reich?

>Scottish Tories
>Even more left than English tories
>preach the exact same ideas as the SNP
>led by a lesbo
>big support from toffs in Edinburgh
>Aberdeen toffs complaining about "M-MUH OIL JEWBS" support them

Face it, tories will never bring Scotia a voice, and will only dampen our contributions to the world with their cucked voice

That doesn't help your chances to get back into the EU mate. A Scottish patriot should be wary of EU-style open borders. If you have such a problem with the English, imagine dealing with the rest of the EU walking in and telling you directly how to run your country.

Scotland has always relied heavily on the oil industry (engineering is one of our stereotypes and not a bad one to have) which has plummeted. The retarded SNP has repeatedly denied the impact of this or done anything to try and bring jobs back to the oil city of Aberdeen.

Also nobody is asking for a second referendum except Nicola.

Now do one for the German Empire

>roaches
>being successful in the current year
am laffing

actually a supporter of Siol Nan Gaidheal, but nice try (((CIVIL NATIONALIST)))

Well that was easy

Yep, and we're fucking sick of hearing her trying to undermine a public vote, a vote as the WHOLE SINGLE NATION we VOTED TO REMAIN US INCLUDING HOW VOTES COME OUT.

Literal baby crying.

Scottish patriots should want a Scotland independent of the UK and independent of the EU. But SNP numales don't. You don't even want to use the SNP as a vehicle to get us out then vote for someone else. You're shilling for globalist controlled faggotry that would literally make us sweden 2.0 and no doubt raise tensions with the rUK when you the hordes of baboons and mudshits say no thanks to their cosy digs in Glencoe and head south after landing at Glasgow airport.

Fight me in the streets you worthless fucking nigger you don't belong on this board.

55% of scotch voted to stay in the UK just a couple of years ago and the Snp got less than 50% of the popular vote at the 2015 GE. 40% even want to leave the EU. The majority of Scotfags want to stay in the UK and demonstrate this time and time again.

Snp/nicola sturgeon do not represent Scottish people, only the minority of scots who voted for them.

>Why do you want to leave so badly?
Scots don't want to leave, totherwise they would have voted Yes in 2014. But they didn't so they don't.

>Scotch believe EU will give them more gibs than UK
Truly the niggers of Britain.

>>preach the exact same ideas as the SNP
That isn't true though. Independence for one thing.

I certainly don't agree with everything they say, but there is literally no one else. The SNP are tanking the economy and everything else and focussing on independence which is a stupid idea. The sooner they are gone the better.

I have no interest in open borders or the E.U
I want to be independent from England and Europe
I voted Yes to both

My hope is that we succeed in Indy 2, we are not allowed to re-join E.U then we replace our current contrarian style political parties with some real options ( centre right parties etc) or at the very least contain the SJW's to Glasgow

PLS.
LET.
US.
STAY.
>we will turn into Poland in 0.3 seconds

>wanting less white immigrants
top kuk m8

Well where the fuck's your empire, sultan shitface?

You say that like its a bad thing.

I would be wary of letting some idiot try to get us back into the EU till it's a near sure thing that the EU is collapsing beyond repair.

If Le Pen wins, break out the smugface.

Not like they had the rest of the world against them or anything.

What a load of shite

I hate globalism and I hate you

You're just as bad as SNP cunts.
>you're not entirely on our extreme side so you must be against us

If you like England so much, go fuck off and live there

>Now do one for the German Empire

Done.

yes anglo the reich that ends the anglo times. And glorious peace full new area begins.

I should have mentioned that most people I know, I'd say 90% voted to remain in the EU, but accepted the loss and just want them to get on with it. Independence was 50-50.

Nobody who wants independence wants it forced by non-stop referendums until the SNP get the answer they want.

I meant in the sense of failing economy and burdening England with low skill workers
>Wales is like 99.99% white where I live

>Be Scottish
>Get over £1600 a month in benefits
>Just shitpost and play games all day

Thank you my English brothers and sisters, thank you. If there is a second referendum I shall be voting to remain a part of the UK, we must never break up the United Kingdom!

Jesus

Really I've always considered the Scots to be so similar in culture and interests that being independent just really wasn't worth the effort, it's not like we brutally oppress you fucks and marginalise you. But the impression Turdgen gives me is that you guys hate the Tories so much and consider yourselves so different that you just wanna leave altogether.

So maybe I'm wrong, and Scots really are vastly different from us. If that's the case, go ahead Scotland, show the world what you're made of. I just hope the SNP doesn't stay in charge because they WILL turn Scotland into Sweden 2.0.

Stop telling fibs

But then I was like

>maybe I'm wrong, and Scots really are vastly different from us

Correct, Scots are people.

You shouldn't say that on here lad, the anglo craves Aryan and Celtic blood, they might send paki squads to beat you to death

spain have already stated they will veto scotland joining the eu because muh catalonia

Fuck off Merkel, go lick Arab smeg

Day of the toothbrush is coming

Tick tock, tick tock

There is no soft approach to this. Oppose the SNP at every turn or you'll get diversity shoved deep up your arse. I hope you're career has already taken off lad. Assuming youre a white male and not a shitskin these are troubling times in Scotland.

>Get over £1600 a month in benefits
Spend them abroad

tfw there are sham marriages where money is getting funneled abroad.

I don't know what your Jewish ogrelords are paying you for this, but whatever it is, your petty tactics of pitting Aryans against each other won't work on me.

That's right Merkel, you gotta wake up PRETTY early in the morning to get the slip on me. And when brexit is triggered and all the Slavs finally get kicked out of Tesco, we'll see who's laughing.

>Fuck the English
>We'd like to let Belgians and Germans rule us instead

I heard they were putting a pity party on for them on that BBC Soap.

I voted yes on independance and yes on brexit. The EU basically told us to fuck off when the SNP were saying we'd have a place in Europe, but now we've got brexit anyway I'd probably vote No in a second referendum.

>all the Slavs finally get kicked out of Tesco

Good luck with that, Poland literally has you by the balls.

>Posts outdated and irrelevant article featuring the ex prime minister
WE GOT BRITAIN BY THE BALLS BTFO!!

Sort yourself out, Merkel

Yeah, I'm sure Poland reversed their stance on British gibs in the meantime.

Face it, faggot, you are at Poland's mercy.

I left Scotland 3 years ago and moved to England. Prefer to have a job and contribute to a country that actually contributes instead of crying for independence every year. Fuck Scotland wish I had never been born there.

>OY VEY DON'T FORGET THE 600,000

The bad part about england is it's capital.

Scotland massively relies on England and wales for its economy. Having a land border would be an absolute disaster for them.

>Mudshit prefers England to Scotland

Muslims still being contained and attracted to Pakistahn 2.0
I literally have no problem with this

nice projecting friendo enjoy the stirred haggis

its the other way around, as Scotland can now trade with all of the eu and england and wales have none.

1000x this
Aryan brotherhood when. Frankified Anglo bastards make it their mission to suppress Scottish culture and achievements. We're much better with Germany.
Also Scotland is the richest country in the UK, and the only one with a trade surplus. England has been riding on our contrails for too long, and what's the point now that we don't use their colonies for trade.

>That was when the government was trying to stay in the EU

Gosh user, you're right, if we kick the poles out, we might not be able to stay in the EU! I never thought of it that way. I guess Bernie can still win after all.

Are you alright

How much are they paying you to bait

ME LUCKY CHARMS

>implying the SNP won't import them all once you leave

You're the reason they're here, kiltcuck.

I don't even get why they call themselves the S -N- P, there's nothing national about them, they just want to do everything they can to ERODE the national identity with this "One Country Many Cultures" stuff.

>Scottish national drink: Lagavulin
>English national drink: Paki cum

How can English"men" even compete?

Yeah don't think so pal. We buy things from them that the EU won't. It will cost them insane amounts of business. Scotland has nothing of real value it can add to the EU. I know you are trolling but if you actually did think Scotland would be successful independent you'd b e deluded.

We don't, or did you miss the fact we already voted against it? The SNP and many (not all) of their supporters do, but the SNP don't speak for Scotland.

The SNP will lose the next independence referendum,, last time I wasn't sure, this time I'm 100% sure.

Ye olde
>London isn't England anyway meme coz it shows exactly how fucked we are

Just remember you also have about 5 major cities that are sharia zones spread across

That and pretty much all the North of England is disgusting as fuck, poor, smelly and the streets are filled with rubbish

You might get away with chunks in the south west and everything below Kent

Must've been difficult for you to stop raping children long enough to type that sentence Mohammad

>it wasn't us it was the Scots

How many millions of English people voted Labour?
How many millions of English people are ok with their capital being run by a literally fucking "Khan"

I suppose it's good they still let you fly your own flag, oh wait.....

you will never be free.
t. Englishman who voted no twice